Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

So I watched "The Circle" on Netflix and Miranda reminded me of Leah Bracknell. That made me sad. 

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Exactly, you didn't have a pot to piss in already. Makes no odds if you've got squat to your name; you're starting from jack shit wherever you are.

If you do have a pot to piss in, though, and you're not entirely fond of the idea of losing it and starting from jack shit again, it's more difficult, unless you have a vast pissing cauldron.

I'm not about to throw away my financial soundness just for the sake of getting out ASAFP. I'm just hopeful, much like everyone else pissed off with the country to this degree, that the opportunity to get out arises before my pissing pot diminishes.

As far as the US is concerned, I'd frankly rather live in Syria.

I gave a up a good job with good pay to go and work in a fucking hotel while the missus did waitressing and bar work.

We scrimped enough to pay  for our daughter to have extra lessons to try and get her up to some sort of speed with the language.

We sold up, bought a van and threw our lives into it to drive across Europe into complete uncertainty.

We survived and the experience was invaluable.

You either have the gumption to do it or you don't.

You talk a load of shit, you always have.

Comment when you have actually DONE something apart from commuting up and down the fucking A12 5 days a week, or whatever you actually do.

I tell you now, 97% of those that were so fucking irate and adamant that they were going to leave the country and live in the EU have not done so and never will. FACT.

All mouth and no fucking action.

You either talk it or you do it.

18 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I gave a up a good job with good pay to go and work in a fucking hotel while the missus did waitressing and bar work.

We scrimped enough to pay  for our daughter to have extra lessons to try and get her up to some sort of speed with the language.

We sold up, bought a van and threw our lives into it to drive across Europe into complete uncertainty.

We survived and the experience was invaluable.

You either have the gumption to do it or you don't.

You talk a load of shit, you always have.

Comment when you have actually DONE something apart from commuting up and down the fucking A12 5 days a week, or whatever you actually do.

I tell you now, 97% of those that were so fucking irate and adamant that they were going to leave the country and live in the EU have not done so and never will. FACT.

All mouth and no fucking action.

You either talk it or you do it.

It’s just a good job this fascinating experience of yours has made you a nicely well-rounded individual in the end.

Just now, The Quim Reaper said:

It’s just a good job this fascinating experience of yours has made you a nicely well-rounded individual in the end.

Thank you.

Nicotine free since Thursday evening and it's been hell so far.  Just been searching this forum for 'lung cancer' which has sort of helped in a cathartic way. :huh:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Nicotine free since Thursday evening and it's been hell so far.  Just been searching this forum for 'lung cancer' which has sort of helped in a cathartic way. :huh:

I gave up in September 2014. It has saved me a fortune and, honestly, I have better breathing and all that.

Do not, however, believe the bullshit that ' food tastes better' when you stop.

It tastes no different!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Well done. I managed to free myself from the weed in 2003.  Found it surprisingly easy. I picked the date I was going to stop, so I was prepared.  The first 3 days are the worst.  Just tell yourself "I gone for 3 days without one, what's another day".   It gets easier after a week.

Well done again and good luck with staying off them. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

I gave up nearly a year ago for financial reasons.  I just stopped buying them.  If I don't have any, I can't smoke them.

I do not feel any better for it and have gained weight. :(

The house smells weird as without the smoke screen there are underlying niffs which previously went unnoticed. :unsure:

Saved a fortune though, as LFN says.

On 21/01/2020 at 16:32, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Im not going to any US state where I could end up being called 'purdeeee' by a man with 14 fingers and no jaw.

You live in Norfolk for fucksake!

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Yes BUT, er, yes I do....:D

18 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

And he's been to Swindon.

Just now, Toast said:

And he's been to Swindon.

Jesus, what a glutton for punishment (I was definitely in no way whatsoever born in Swindon.....)

• Haha 1

On 18/01/2020 at 20:03, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The Octopus is Jayne McDonald

The Fox is Kym Marsh

I forgot to mention on Saturday, I blame this post for me watching this bloody show. :lol:

Octopus is Katherine Jenkins, I think? Sounds like her (she sang in Dr Who once)...

2 hours ago, msc said:

I forgot to mention on Saturday, I blame this post for me watching this bloody show. :lol:

Octopus is Katherine Jenkins, I think? Sounds like her (she sang in Dr Who once)...

Yep, it does seem like it is her.

The show is as annoying as fuck but i cannae look away!:D

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yep, it does seem like it is her.

The show is as annoying as fuck but i cannae look away!:D

You're telling me. I thought "I'll give it 10 mins since every fucker is talking about it..."  I failed to account for the fact I hate not knowing stuff...

• Haha 1

On 02/02/2020 at 16:55, DevonDeathTrip said:

Keep it up. Sunday was my first anniversary of packing in (again).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, msc said:

What are you all talking about?  :wacko:

4 minutes ago, Toast said:

What are you all taking about?  :wacko:

If you're watching without context, it probably raises more questions than it answers.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Ok, Queen Bee is Nicola Roberts

Mr Fox is Jason Manford

Octopus is Katherine Jenkins.

I wanted to hate this show but it is fucking brilliant!

• Haha 1

I got one right all series - Jenkins.

Two if we count Monster but every fucker got that!

• Haha 1

Nicola Roberts beating Katherine Jenkins gives you a pretty good indication of the demographic audience of that show....

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

Nicola Roberts beating Katherine Jenkins gives you a pretty good indication of the demographic audience of that show....

Only voters were the 100 or so in the crowd, apparently.

You could kind of tell who was getting voted out by the songs they were given to sing.

6 minutes ago, msc said:

Only voters were the 100 or so in the crowd, apparently.

You could kind of tell who was getting voted out by the songs they were given to sing.

As you may have noticed I've not watched it.... 

The entire concept is horrendous without seeing it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Ok, Queen Bee is Nicola Roberts

Mr Fox is Jason Manford

Octopus is Katherine Jenkins.

As all commentators have been saying for the last week or so. When you know who it is (despite Jonathan Ross and the US guy's attempts to convince us otherwise) quite a bit of the fun went out of it. Don't know whose idea it was for hedgehog to sing the little mix song in the final but it probably cost him victory. Cheryl Cole was a ridiculous call for Queen Bee, everyone in the UK knows she can barely hold a tune and hasn't sung live in years.

• Like 1