Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

On 06/09/2015 at 19:00, Sir Creep said:

I'm about to enter the only remaining theatre open in Lafayette Louisiana. As you recall we had two females murdered and many injured by a gunman in our other theatre, which remains totally closed a month later. If I quit posting, you'll know why.

SC

This popped up today.  She was a local artist and one of the women killed in the theatre (aforementioned).

Would be awful if Jillian Johnson’s memorial  art show nearly five years hence is cancelled due to a virus :rolleyes:

SC

A2F1EE01-7C46-418C-9D59-88ECBBB26D1A.png

On 17/04/2020 at 13:09, The Quim Reaper said:

An irritating cough since about midday yesterday? Check.

Feeling all hot and shivery? Check.

In need of my asthma inhaler? Check.

Remarkable lethargy and aches? Check.

Noticeably reduced sense of smell? Check.

Temperature this morning? Checked. 38.1C. Fuckity buggers.

I'm slightly puzzled and peeved given how I've been doing distancing but there we have it. I blame Tesco.

It appears my symptoms are disappearing, but this has left me with absolutely no energy whatsoever. I feel a tad better generally but I don’t think I’ve ever felt as tired. Still, Quim 1-0 Corona.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

It appears my symptoms are disappearing, but this has left me with absolutely no energy whatsoever. I feel a tad better generally but I don’t think I’ve ever felt as tired. Still, Quim 1-0 Corona.

Get yourself some of this.  Any pharmacy should have it. 

Really good stuff for getting you back on your feet after a debilitating dose of flu or whatever.

3552b630-4ae4-4d1a-95c1-55fd7ed2c303.jpg

Try not to ask for methadone, a mistake I have made in the past.  :D

• Haha 2

Wtf phone the other day.

Pliers.

Really?

**Tigers obviously a wee bit understandable.

Screenshot_2020-04-29-12-57-46-104_com.miui.gallery.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Boudicca said:

Wtf phone the other day.

Pliers.

Really?

**Tigers obviously a wee bit understandable.

Screenshot_2020-04-29-12-57-46-104_com.miui.gallery.png

Tried it on my phone- got ' thoughts    team    details' as options.

• Like 1

:lol: your phone is obviously much more corporate minded than mine, Skinny.

I'm truly amazed it didn't suggest a hilarious GIF.

46 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

:lol: your phone is obviously much more corporate minded than mine, Skinny.

I'm truly amazed it didn't suggest a hilarious GIF.

Yeah, the first 2 aren't too bad, I suppose, but you are my 'details'?  

n8SkNR77udWlG.gif

• Haha 2

Accidentally knocked the sound off on YouTube and honestly thought my life was over forever.

I had to be talked down from 600 miles away.

6 hours ago, Boudicca said:

Accidentally knocked the sound off on YouTube and honestly thought my life was over forever.

I had to be talked down from 600 miles away.

tenor.gif?itemid=10261664

eBay is rammed with sperm gargling cunty bastards that need to be strung up, stabbed in their faces and have their genitals cut of with a rusty chainsaw.

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

eBay is rammed with sperm gargling cunty bastards that need to be strung up, stabbed in their faces and have their genitals cut of with a rusty chainsaw.

You get scammed?

49 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I take it you were selling?

• Thanks 1

On 28/04/2020 at 16:48, The Quim Reaper said:

Like that for me , i couldn't get out of bed for days.Just rest and listen to your body. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

I take it you were selling?

Yeah, I HATE selling anything on there.

The buyers, in the main, are a bunch of cuntish low balling fucktards with all the intelligence of syphilictic budgerigars.

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yeah, I HATE selling anything on there.

The buyers, in the main, are a bunch of cuntish low balling fucktards with all the intelligence of syphilictic budgerigars.

Not all of us  :D

Sellers seem to receive no protection from unscrupulous buyers though.  It's outrageous now.

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

Not all of us  :D

Sellers seem to receive no protection from unscrupulous buyers though.  It's outrageous now.

Well, ok, not all.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

I was buying a mint condition copy of silent hill 1 for the PS1 for my collection because I'm a fucking nerd and I was the only bidder £29.99 (good reasonable price) and final 10 mins was outbid my final bid was £35 which wasn't enough. £43 it sold for ,so I looked at the bidder and he has 70% related bids , was a little angry but left it until I saw the seller two days later list the same item opening bid £35 no doubt to tempt me into bidding and hope a new bidder appears. I reported them . For that item to be relisted both buyer and seller would have to agree to cancel sale. 

7 hours ago, the_engineer said:

I was buying a mint condition copy of silent hill 1 for the PS1 for my collection because I'm a fucking nerd and I was the only bidder £29.99 (good reasonable price) and final 10 mins was outbid my final bid was £35 which wasn't enough. £43 it sold for ,so I looked at the bidder and he has 70% related bids , was a little angry but left it until I saw the seller two days later list the same item opening bid £35 no doubt to tempt me into bidding and hope a new bidder appears. I reported them . For that item to be relisted both buyer and seller would have to agree to cancel sale. 

Maybe the seller has 3 or 4 games to sell(?). 

3 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Maybe the seller has 3 or 4 games to sell(?). 

Yea but if you had multiple of the same item you just list 4 available on one listing. Also he used the same pics. So if he was, he wasn't showing the actual item for sale he was showing one that just sold.

2 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Yea but if you had multiple of the same item you just list 4 available on one listing. Also he used the same pics. So if he was, he wasn't showing the actual item for sale he was showing one that just sold.

You would if it was Buy It Now.  But in a bidding auction it might discourage bidders. 

If you think there's only one available you're likely to bid higher than if you can see there are others.

Many things are possible though.  He might have a mate who saw what it made and said "Will you sell mine for me?"

2 hours ago, the_engineer said:

He hasn't broken any t and Cs with that as he could have more than one. 

8 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

He hasn't broken any t and Cs with that as he could have more than one. 

True but I'm just a very untrusting person lol

8 hours ago, Toast said:

You would if it was Buy It Now.  But in a bidding auction it might discourage bidders. 

If you think there's only one available you're likely to bid higher than if you can see there are others.

Many things are possible though.  He might have a mate who saw what it made and said "Will you sell mine for me?"

Could be but I just got a bad vibe from it. It didn't discourage me from eBay though but I only buy rare/good quality stuff and buy it now items ,the auctions I always forget when it ends and miss out. I digitised a shoebox full of pics and bought a Epson photo scanner from eBay I resold it after I'd used it for only £5 less than what I paid. 

People sat at home with nothing to do has been a bit of blessing for my ebay sales.

3 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

People sat at home with nothing to do has been a bit of blessing for my ebay sales.

What do you sell?