Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Hate it when people post copies of tweets, the page takes so long to load and they are usually a load of rubbish anyway (as most tweets are)

• Like 1

I was just thinking.

Those women who have their flanges pierced and hang metal curtain rings off them.

I wonder if they have problems going through airport scanners?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I was just thinking.

Those women who have their flanges pierced and hang metal curtain rings off them.

Unless they get it done by a moron it'll be surgical steel which isn't detected by airport scanners.

If you get that shitty hand-held wand thing it can set them off if they've not been made properly (a common problem with those fucking pieces of shit.)_

20 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Unless they get it done by a moron it'll be surgical steel which isn't detected by airport scanners.

If you get that shitty hand-held wand thing it can set them off if they've not been made properly (a common problem with those fucking pieces of shit.)_

There speaks a boy who has had his cock pierced. :lol:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I was just thinking.

I was just thinking

What made you think of that?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

I was just thinking

What made you think of that?

I think randomly.:D

23 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I was just thinking.

No.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

No.

I was just thinking of you.

Danny Dyer is on the beeb at the mo.

I thought to myself 'Lardy must be splogging her knickers about this'.

Was I right?:D

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I was just thinking of you.

Danny Dyer is on the beeb at the mo.

I thought to myself 'Lardy must be splogging her knickers about this'.

Was I right?:D

Oh I didn’t see it, I’ve not watched much telly lately. I shall iplayer it to vigorously watch later :lol:

• Haha 1

On 04/05/2020 at 17:13, Bibliogryphon said:

I think that the books I am selling are being used to complete or extend peoples collections

I am not sure they are always intended for reading but them having time on their hands and bored makes the browsing of ebay and bidding more appealing

They are also possible spending the money they might previously spend on eating out, going to the cinema and other entertainments

tried text books once but the rate of getting a sale was a bit slow and them being heavy postage was not all that either

On 21/06/2020 at 20:39, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I was just thinking.

I don't know about that but my mum has steel pins in her lower leg and they don't ping. I think she was quite disappointed.

I always wonder if people who wear wigs have to take them off before going through security.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, runebomme said:

tried text books once but the rate of getting a sale was a bit slow and them being heavy postage was not all that either

I'm no fan of Facebook, but stuff like that changes hands easily on FB local selling and community pages.  No postage as people collect.

On 04/05/2020 at 17:13, Bibliogryphon said:

I think that the books I am selling are being used to complete or extend peoples collections

I am not sure they are always intended for reading but them having time on their hands and bored makes the browsing of ebay and bidding more appealing

They are also possible spending the money they might previously spend on eating out, going to the cinema and other entertainments

I can well imagine some folk collect books the way some people collect records.

I've just never understand why! I could never tell you how many records I've played more than once, many hundreds of times. I can easily tell you how many books I've read twice. None. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Handrejka said:

I don't know about that but my mum has steel pins in her lower leg and they don't ping. I think she was quite disappointed.

I always wonder if people who wear wigs have to take them off before going through security.

Oh, good point Handy!

I never considered that one.

12 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Oh, good point Handy!

I never considered that one.

Martin Kemp has a metal plate in his head from life saving cancer surgery about 20 years ago. Soon after he got better, he was on TV joking about what a nightmare it was going through metal detectors.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Handrejka said:

I’ve got about three tons of titanium in my left leg, and I was also very disappointed not to have set the security alarm off going into the Colloseum :(

17 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I’ve got about three tons of titanium in my left leg, and I was also very disappointed not to have set the security alarm off going into the Colloseum :(

You just wanted to be frisked ya dirty mare!

15 hours ago, Toast said:

I'm no fan of Facebook, but stuff like that changes hands easily on FB local selling and community pages.  No postage as people collect.

Its hard to find a local buyer for specialized items like text books

Facebook is probably best for heavy common items 

12 hours ago, msc said:

Martin Kemp has a metal plate in his head from life saving cancer surgery about 20 years ago. Soon after he got better, he was on TV joking about what a nightmare it was going through metal detectors.

Yeah, I can imagine. Doesn’t take much; I’ve got metal wire in my back and as a result every single airport I go to I ping the detectors and, doctors note or not, end up getting a comprehensive groping by every Tom, Dick and Hassan in uniform. 

2 hours ago, runebomme said:

Its hard to find a local buyer for specialized items like text books

Facebook is probably best for heavy common items 

I suppose it's mostly school stuff, now I think of it.  Isn't there a college or university anywhere near you where the subject is studied?

2 hours ago, Toast said:

I suppose it's mostly school stuff, now I think of it.  Isn't there a college or university anywhere near you where the subject is studied?

it was not school stuff

1 hour ago, runebomme said:

it was not school stuff

No, I realise that, hence my question:

"Isn't there a college or university anywhere near you where the subject is studied? "

I meant that the textbooks regularly changing hands on my local FB pages are school books.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

No, I realise that, hence my question:

"Isn't there a college or university anywhere near you where the subject is studied? "

I meant that the textbooks regularly changing hands on my local FB pages are school books.

the books were university level and not common in every university

19 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You just wanted to be frisked ya dirty mare!

Fucking too right, it was boiling hot and Rome was teeming with fucking hot half-naked dirty Italian man-quim, I was dripping like a fucked fridge mate! 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, runebomme said:

the books were university level and not common in every university

i-give-up-ohcono.jpg

• Facepalm 1