Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

My back is giving me a world of pain.

Bastard!

I am laying on the sofa, headphones on and listening to a selection of The Dead Kennedys greatest hits or summat.

I like them!:)

• Like 1

Those people that reply to posts from the famous on FB and the like.

They reply as if that famous person is going to be reading it and giving a fuck.

Fucking morons.

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

They reply as if that famous person is going to be reading it and giving a fuck.

Fucking morons.

I'm quite fond of the person (there's always one of them) who, when the news story is "so and so died today", they post "hope they feel better soon"!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Fucking morons.

I once got a tweet liked by Sean Pertwee. So stick that up your hoop!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Well, come on, what did you tweet?

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, come on, what did you tweet?

It was something to do with Cold War Steve, I can’t remember now, it was ages ago and I’m on my second bottle. 

2 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

It was something to do with Cold War Steve, I can’t remember now, it was ages ago and I’m on my second bottle. 

I gave up half way through my first bottle.

I can't be arsed to keep getting off the sofa for a piss.

I don't like booze that much either, tbh.

Kill me now.....

21 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I don't like booze that much either, tbh.

Neither do I now, not like I used to.  There's loads in the house, but all I've had today was a small (expensive) sherry, and that was only as a sort of demonstration.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 19:06, torbrexbones said:

Was anyone actually sad not being able to watch the summer Olympics from Tokyo this year?

I was kind of glad that it was cancelled.

Incredibly late to this but massively so. Hope it's revised dates can go ahead even if behind closed doors. One of the few events that truly brings the world closer together. 

5 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Fucking morons.

It depends. There is famous people who will actually respond to the responses. 

I'm just starting some leave from work - the first time I've had more than one day off - including weekends - since April 20th!   So I've got out of bed early to make sure I get my money's worth, otherwise I am so tired that I could just doze through the next week. 

Am going to look into my 2021 DDP entry later.  For a while I genuinely thought I might have to give it a miss due to other life stresses getting in the way.  I don't need to win, but I do want to be there. 

Thanks to my admin colleagues in Paul Bearer and Death Impends for picking up the slack while I ignored PMs, reported posts, thread crimes, etc.

I'd like to wish everyone a belated happy Christmas and a prosperous 2021.  Better days are coming! :)

• Like 10

That daft Masked Singer is back. Watched the first episode with the wean who correctly predicted every vote winner. Wont be long before they're trashing me at the DDP at this rate! :old::D

4 hours ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

I'm just starting some leave from work - the first time I've had more than one day off - including weekends - since April 20th!   So I've got out of bed early to make sure I get my money's worth, otherwise I am so tired that I could just doze through the next week. 

Am going to look into my 2021 DDP entry later.  For a while I genuinely thought I might have to give it a miss due to other life stresses getting in the way.  I don't need to win, but I do want to be there. 

Thanks to my admin colleagues in Paul Bearer and Death Impends for picking up the slack while I ignored PMs, reported posts, thread crimes, etc.

I'd like to wish everyone a belated happy Christmas and a prosperous 2021.  Better days are coming! :)

Ah, enjoy the rest and tell life stresses to go to Falkirk.

(I feel like a DDP without Living End would be like a House of Commons without Dennis Skinner or Ken Clarke - you know it'd happen one day but it'd be missing something significant...)

So bloody annoyed.

I bought myself a bar of chocolate as a treat then when I got home I could not find the damn thing, definitely bought and paid for, it's on the receipt but I must have left it in the basket when I was loading my rucksack.

10 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

So bloody annoyed.

I bought myself a bar of chocolate as a treat then when I got home I could not find the damn thing, definitely bought and paid for, it's on the receipt but I must have left it in the basket when I was loading my rucksack.

I did that with some baking potatoes recently.  I may have just failed to pick them up from the scales after I weighed them.

However I am certain I bought a bag of oranges the last time I was in Aldi, yet there is no sign of them anywhere.  They may be in the car boot, I must have a look.

On 25/12/2020 at 17:45, Lard Bazaar said:

Michael Rosen followed my old account.

On 25/12/2020 at 17:45, Lard Bazaar said:

I once had a (friendly) argument with Al Murray about who the best drummer in the world is. He said Ringo Starr. I still maintain he was wrong.

• Haha 1

On 25 December 2020 at 17:45, Lard Bazaar said:

I got a retweet by CJ de Mooi (spelling?)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Now THAT is impressive!

7 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

He was the first person to ever block me on twitter.

8 hours ago, Toast said:

I did that with some baking potatoes recently.  I may have just failed to pick them up from the scales after I weighed them.

However I am certain I bought a bag of oranges the last time I was in Aldi, yet there is no sign of them anywhere.  They may be in the car boot, I must have a look.

I had you down as too posh and sophisticated to shop in Aldi. I visualise you  as a Waitrose or Marks and Spencer food hall kind of lady.Sainsburys  at a push!

30 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I had you down as too posh and sophisticated to shop in Aldi. I visualise you  as a Waitrose or Marks and Spencer food hall kind of lady.Sainsburys  at a push!

Ooo get a room :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Ooo get a room :lol:

Unless Toastie has big, hairy bollocks, he won't be interested.:D

• Haha 4

Newest poster: @TheSeventhSeal with avatar of a seal.

I hope this isn't Deathers latest "Banned in ten minutes" account because that is very funny imo.

• Like 1