Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Cael Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus iawn chi cunts Cymreig! 

3004A562-1963-46A7-B471-20E26008AD5B.thumb.jpeg.6d0edf94f1d7a8d8f344843ffe04ddaa.jpeg

I've been having a rough time in recent weeks with various ailments bothering me, both known and yet to be diagnosed ones and thinking that things could not get much worse than they are I find when eating an apple for my lunch today there was suddenly a hard bit in my mouth.

Yes, a bridge had broken loose and was rolling about, I am now left with one exposed peg and the other broken off leaving a sharp shard sticking out from the root.

At least I never swallowed the damn thing.

5 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

I've been having a rough time in recent weeks with various ailments bothering me, both known and yet to be diagnosed ones and thinking that things could not get much worse than they are I find when eating an apple for my lunch today there was suddenly a hard bit in my mouth.

Yes, a bridge had broken loose and was rolling about, I am now left with one exposed peg and the other broken off leaving a sharp shard sticking out from the root.

At least I never swallowed the damn thing.

Didn't it come loose when the dog pulled you over?  You should have gone to the dentist then.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

Didn't it come loose when the dog pulled you over?  You should have gone to the dentist then.

That was the one at the other side of my mouth.

This is the one that was damaged when I got assaulted a couple of years ago, obviously the root peg was damaged but unseen and has gradually been getting worse, the leaverage from chewing the apple must have been enough to twist the bridge off the other peg.

I still have the appointment with the dentist to check the other bridge but it looks like I will need to fork out for some root canal work and a replacement bridge. I am not sure if she will be able to use the 2 good parts from the broken one.

• Sad 1

On 21/02/2021 at 20:08, torbrexbones said:

Realised today that this is Census year, where has the last 10 years gone?

Now I'm told that it is not until next year here in Scotland

Today I had a cystoscopy, the camera, obviously,  being passed into my cock, which was deeply unpleasant.

To finish off, I had a finger inserted into my arse hole to check my prostate.

Kill me.

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Today I had a cystoscopy, the camera, obviously,  being passed into my cock, which was deeply unpleasant.

To finish off, I had a finger inserted into my arse hole to check my prostate.

A lot of people would pay good money for that.

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

A lot of people would pay good money for that.

That's what my daughter said.

Only goes to prove that there are some seriously weird fuckers out there.

Hours later and I'm still pissing out razor blades, albeit small ones now.

• Sad 1

My sympathies LFN, I can only imagine, and would rather not...well about the first part.

Kind of concur with Toasty on the second but imagine that is one of those things that is *vastly* changed by the precise circumstances :P.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, En Passant said:

My sympathies LFN, I can only imagine, and would rather not...well about the first part.

Kind of concur with Toasty on the second but imagine that is one of those things that is *vastly* changed by the precise circumstances :P.

Let's not go there!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

That's what my daughter said.

Only goes to prove that there are some seriously weird fuckers out there.

Hours later and I'm still pissing out razor blades, albeit small ones now.

Been there, LFN.  As you describe.
When I had my appendix removed, I woke from anesthesia slumber due to some strange painful ... WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ... as they removed the catheter.  
Oh the fun didn't stop, as about 16 hours later and a bladder ready to burst cuz I hadn't urinated my numerous IVs, the doctor threatened me with re-insertion of said catheter if I didn't produce 400ml in the next 15 minutes or so.  I went into the loo and chose grinning and bearing my pissing razor blades over my alternative destiny.

Nearly 550ml later, I was released and went home.

SC

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Soup was too hot and I burnt the roof of my mouth - ouch

I have not been able to taste anything else for the rest of the day.

I've spent about 6 hours trying to get my email account working again after it stopped literally overnight. I must owe myself about £200 for that.

Haircut done. I’m now 20% lighter.

Now I’m off to the fucking pub.

The gawdoffal stench of barbeques is in the air this evening, I really fucking hate that smell and the taste of the food is even worse and that is if it is even cooked properly.

I have never seen the attraction.

I too have had my post-lockdown haircut. I look less like a Boris Johnson Doppelganger and more like a Peaky Blinder!

See the source image

Pubbing again, this time not freezing my dick off. Glorious out here. One of the tables did quite a pronounced toast to the DoE earlier and the table nearest them shouted “fuck off”.

Slowly but surely, normality is being restored. Marvellous.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Pubbing again, this time not freezing my dick off. Glorious out here. One of the tables did quite a pronounced toast to the DoE earlier and the table nearest them shouted “fuck off”.

Slowly but surely, normality is being restored. Marvellous.

Were they Glaswegian? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Paul Bearer said:

Were they Glaswegian? 

Sadly not, just the simple Essex “Faaack off” I’m afraid

Happy St. George's Day (unless you're a fascist appropriating the flag)

6%2Bg-inn.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, time said:

Happy St. George's Day (unless you're a fascist appropriating the flag)

6%2Bg-inn.jpg

Good of you to try and keep Zombie Oswald Mosley at bay.

He rose from his Paris grave some time in about 2012 and has been slowly shuffling his way towards Britain ever since, with enough money for a single ferry-fare in his hand.

Every time you say the word "fascist" on the internet, the wind knocks him back 200 metres.

• Haha 1

So, and I haven't bothered to search because I am lazy, has anybody mentioned Phillip Schofield's TIK TOK messaging of a young male for the last three years, since the lad was 17?

You have? Ok.

Going to be taking a bit of a step back from this forum. You shan’t see me posting all that much. 

Truth is, it’s dying a death. Entertainment is being suppressed, tedious data entry is growing. It’s becoming a very soulless place.

I’ll be back if it livens up again.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Going to be taking a bit of a step back from this forum. You shan’t see me posting all that much. 

Truth is, it’s dying a death. Entertainment is being suppressed, tedious data entry is growing. It’s becoming a very soulless place.

I don't post much on here anymore.

I won't say it is dying on it's arse but the fun has walked out the door.

It has become very soulless.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

You want this thread...