Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

After 33 days on a rig, Sir Creep got off a boat, got in his car and drove 15 miles or so and rolled his F150 and ended up in a ditch.

Broken 8th (L5) and 11th anterior ribs. Otherwise still on THIS side of the DL postings, tyvm. Don't break a rib, word to the wise. Looks like I am out 6-8 weeks.

SirC

Ouch! Get better soon.

I keep reading about cars "rolling" in the US, but I've honestly never heard of this happening elsewhere, especially in the UK.

Why does this seem to be a uniquely US thing?

After 33 days on a rig, Sir Creep got off a boat, got in his car and drove 15 miles or so and rolled his F150 and ended up in a ditch.

Broken 8th (L5) and 11th anterior ribs. Otherwise still on THIS side of the DL postings, tyvm. Don't break a rib, word to the wise. Looks like I am out 6-8 weeks.

SirC

Ouch! Get better soon.

I keep reading about cars "rolling" in the US, but I've honestly never heard of this happening elsewhere, especially in the UK.

Because of Michael Bay.

• Like 2

SirC

Ouch! Get better soon.

Because of Michael Bay.

Heh, and US highways and particularly interstates have miles and miles outside city limits with a thing called a "median" basically that big grass patch between the carriageways that's just made for rolling cars on especially if you're making a film movie.

In the UK, there's not the space for all that, so there's a crash barrier and then the stuff doing 70 odd mph in the opposite direction. If it happens there, it's harder for your lead character to jump out, dust himself down and carry on. :lol:

Blinking heck. That's a shame a F150 gets wrecked.

Seriously, glad you are still here to say you survived. Hope the pain goes quicker than your big rig.

Yikes. Glad you came out of that alive, hope the recovery for your broken bones is a swift one.

SirC

OMG! No!

Is the car badly damaged? Can it be repaired? Is it a write-off?

P.S. Get well soon, Love Cat. XXX

Rolling a car is generic, I've rolled a Vauxhall piece of shit a few years back. Caused mayhem :) , dog squad looking for me, multiple charges etc etc, got off with the lot :)

The police are fuckin retards....

Can't be arsed googling but what's a F150? Thought that is a Yamaha outboard ??

SirC

Shame you didn't break your fingers.

• Like 2

Rolling a car is generic, I've rolled a Vauxhall piece of shit a few years back. Caused mayhem :) , dog squad looking for me, multiple charges etc etc, got off with the lot :)

The police are fuckin retards....

Can't be arsed googling but what's a F150? Thought that is a Yamaha outboard ??

It's a Chelsea tractor with a flat-bed bit of a lorry on the back to carry bales of hay for horses you haven't got.

• Like 1

I'm quite bemused by most of this. I have no idea what an F150 is, nor how you go about rolling one.

I gather Sir Creep has been involved in some sort of road accident. Best wishes for a swift recovery.

SirC

Shame you didn't break your fingers.

You redeemed yourself with that one. :lol:

Deathray coming in with the zingers, never thought I'd see the day

• Like 1

I'm quite bemused by most of this. I have no idea what an F150 is,

Ford_F150.jpg

nor how you go about rolling one.

Ford_F150_rolled.jpg

• Like 1

SirC

Hope you recover quickly Mr. Creepy. Try a Toyota Tacoma next time.

SirC

Hope you recover quickly Mr. Creepy. Try public transport next time.

FTFY :D

• Like 1

SirC

Then again, that's not always the best option.

ic_c58bd32e810890610c4d086f53c85fbc_zpss

• Like 1

SirC

Public transportation doesn't work for American who buy trucks. Try bringing home a deer, bear or moose on a bus.

• Like 1

SirC

Public transportation doesn't work for American who buy trucks. Try bringing home a deer, bear or moose on a bus.

Oh I don't know, there are some *Americans* that are considerably fatter larger than a deer, bear or moose and they fit on busses there, right? :D

* Applies to the British too.

• Like 1

SirC

Oh I don't know, there are some *Americans* that are considerably fatter larger than a deer, bear or moose and they fit on busses there, right? :D

Point taken but it isn't the room, it's the blood and guts.

SirC

Point taken but it isn't the room, it's the blood and guts.

So use the night bus. Be right at home.

SirC

* Hi 🙂

• Like 1

SirC

* Hi

Seeing as it's the anterior ribs I broke, I've been updated that in fact I've broken my BACK in two places.

Also, this happened in a remote area of southern Louisiana, so a discussion of public transportation rather misplaced this time, though I agree with the sentiment

SC

SirC

* Hi

Seeing as it's the anterior ribs I broke, I've been updated that in fact I've broken my BACK in two places.

Also, this happened in a remote area of southern Louisiana, so a discussion of public transportation rather misplaced this time, though I agree with the sentiment

SC

Don't worry I'll get Deathray for that remark, he thinks he's coming over right now for "Football Manager and chill" but his head's going straight down the toilet

BTW, does this mean your posts for the next 6-8 weeks could be considered spinal pap?

Oh fuck, he's/it's alive!

• Like 1