Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

A mahoosive death is imminent, I feel it in my bones.

At this point you're just doing this to annoy us.

Absolutely not, I've been correct on numerous occasions before and am sure that today is no different I give it until Friday.

Absolutely not, I've been correct on numerous occasions before and am sure that today is no different I give it until Friday.

keep trying eventually you'll get it right.
  • Like 1

And if you get it wrong, you'll be banned from posting for a week.
  • Like 2

You're never right, you just find some D-list celebrity who died and claim they're a big death.

• Like 1

You're never right, you just find some D-list celebrity who died and claim they're a big death.

Everyone has a different definition of D-List. Barry Hines is certainly not D-List

I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with rules being imposed after you post something?

I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with rules being imposed after you post something?

how are they going to impose them then predict that a user will make an offensive post.

how are they going to impose them then predict that a user will make an offensive post.

But my posts are hardly offensive are they?

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Damn, I'm profound today.

• Like 2

PB raises the stakes.

My Nostradamus radar went off, as soon as I heard Gest was dead, I thought "I bet Deathray is claiming this as victory". And he didn't prove me wrong.

• Like 2

Ah but was Deathray in the vicinity of Canary Wharf in the last 24 hours?

Well done, got out of jail there...

• Like 2

I assume David Gest is a pretty big death in the UK, but when you use adjectives like mahoosive, I expect somebody like Phillip at least.

He said mahoosive. David Gest was about 5ft1 and last time anyone heard of him, Jade Goody was still alive.

• Like 1

I assume David Gest is a pretty big death in the UK, but when you use adjectives like mahoosive, I expect somebody like Phillip at least.

Who's Phillip Gest?

• Like 5

Victoria Wood, Prince - these things come in threes so another should be expected.

Looks like there are three twats brave souls who are in the chatroom at the same time as Z.

I will leave it there..........

Victoria Wood, Prince - these things come in threes so another should be expected.

I'm sick to bloody death of so called star Victoria Wood. No one here knows who cunt was. She isnt part of three of anything involving a mega star like Prince. SMH at pretending they are contemporaries. It's ok for you to post it and insult your own intelligence, don't insult mine. Note: no one has even posted Wood's obit in my DP cuz it would get flagged as irrelevant. Ok maybe not 'irrelevant' per se, but it bloody hasnt been and (seeing as I won't post it...) it won't be.

And that with the knowledge I just posted the obit for the world's oldest dog.

SC

• Like 2

I'm sick to bloody death of so called star Victoria Wood. No one here knows who cunt was. She isnt part of three of anything involving a mega star like Prince. SMH at pretending they are contemporaries. It's ok for you to post it and insult your own intelligence, don't insult mine. Note: no one has even posted Wood's obit in my DP cuz it would get flagged as irrelevant. Ok maybe not 'irrelevant' per se, but it bloody hasnt been and (seeing as I won't post it...) it won't be.

SC

You seem to be suggesting the fact Victoria Wood, a comedienne with an exceptionally British humour, never broke America for obvious reasons, should somehow diminish her status in the UK. That's absurd - nobody knew about her cancer and she's a household name over here - she might not be a worldwide mega-star like Prince but her death has had a similar shock value in the UK - the place where this forum is based, lest you forget it. No-one in the US probably had a clue who Chris Woodhead was or who Sandy Gall and Cliff Michelmore are - that doesn't stop them being famous enough for a UK based Deathlist. If you want a DL where only worldwide megastars are accepted, then create your own site, this is a proudly British list and Victoria Wood was a household name in Britain. That's not to say she had the worldwide pull of a star like Prince, but she was a British star

• Like 2

SC

You seem to be suggesting the fact Victoria Wood, a comedienne with an exceptionally British humour, never broke America for obvious reasons, should somehow diminish her status in the UK. That's absurd - nobody knew about her cancer and she's a household name over here - she might not be a worldwide mega-star like Prince but her death has had a similar shock value in the UK - the place where this forum is based, lest you forget it. No-one in the US probably had a clue who Chris Woodhead was or who Sandy Gall and Cliff Michelmore are - that doesn't stop them being famous enough for a UK based Deathlist. If you want a DL where only worldwide megastars are accepted, then create your own site, this is a proudly British list and Victoria Wood was a household name in Britain. That's not to say she had the worldwide pull of a star like Prince, but she was a British star

You just stick to your college presidents and basketball players, Sir Creep.

• Like 4

As recently as 2014, Telegraph readers voted As Seen on TV the 29th greatest BBC show ever made. At the BBC all time awards in 1996, Wood was one of only two people to win multiple awards (voted on by the general public, no less), the other being David bloody Jason. She was a massive star over here. And I speak as someone who found her as funny as bird shit, but she clearly meant a lot to millions of others.

• Like 1

SC

This is simply a product of the fact that you are US based, and this deathlist, er, isn't. Getting all hot under the collar about it is Canute like :P. I may not give a stuff about some gridiron or baseball player (or TV host or politician etc etc), but I don't go into paroxysms of rage about every one that you post. And with that knowledege from my point of view (and I suspect the majority this side of the pond) the death of the dog is a damn sight more edifying than some triple A no-hitter.

• Like 1

SC

you get mad at Victoria being called famous (which she was) but not at the shit and disproven logic of death comes in threes.