Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Been to the hospital today, operation looming.

11 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Hope you feel better man. 

• Like 1

I'm ok, long standing issue so had to get it checked out.

Shouldn't be fatal if I have the op or not. ^_^ I'll be on a waiting list, so WWIII might get me first.

• Like 4

Aye, good luck keeping that ticker, er, ticking!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Shouldn't be fatal if I have the op or not. ^_^ I'll be on a waiting list, so WWIII might get me first.

Unfortunately you might be correct about the WWIII thing. Might be wise to go to a private doctor/clinic and get treated sooner. Take care.

3 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

How many more inches are you asking them to add then? :)

• Like 1

Do you have any anxiety approaching the operation?

Thank guys, yep always worried about invasive procedure.

If they added any more inches, they'd have to re-classify me as black.

Given my history, I might not even get an operation, as I have to be assessed for suitability for general anaesthesia. Dunno what will happen if that doesn't work out, eek.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

I hope it's nothing too serious Willz...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, themaninblack said:

I hope it's nothing too serious Willz...

Nup, it's fairly routine and I can live with it for the moment.

Good luck with it anyway.

• Like 1

An old ex of mine has just got in touch.Might not be such a boring Easter after all!

• Like 1

On 13/04/2017 at 15:02, YoungWillz said:

I thought that then 4 weeks later it was all over.

Kelvin MacKenzie has been sacked suspended from The Sun newspaper after he, Quote, expressed "wrong" and "unfunny" views about the people of Liverpool.

This all pertains to an article in his column about footballer Ross Barkley, a Night Club and his assault by 3rd party unknown.

He didnt paint Liverpool in a great light either......

Come on Charon, where the fuck are ya!!!!!! :)

• Like 1

Kelvin McCuntzie is a fucking shitgibbon of enormous proportions.  

• Like 2

Two guid names, always liked him. Tho the scally professional grief merchants banned him from Everton lolololol. *ftr he's a cunt, but he hates the Yorkshire wankers, so he gets a free pass on this....

17 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Kelvin McCuntzie is a fucking shitgibbon of enormous proportions.  

That he may well be Lardy but saying that the only people who are as wealthy as that player in Liverpool are drug dealers is hardly a hanging offence!

Its probably true.

His comparison of Barkleys eyes with a Gorillas is, again, not fucking sackable, is it?

Who the fuck would have known the lads grandfather was Nigerian? Who the fuck would have connected Gorilla eyes to a Black man? Fucking mental.

The World has gone totally fucking mad.

Scousers hate The Sun, ok we all get their deeply entrenched pain but, fucking hell, its like blaming the Germans in 2017 for what Hitler did between 1939 and 1945.

What next? Am I going to sue you because you reckon Ive got webbed fingers and I married my sister? :D

Bring it on Lardy. ;)

13 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

That he may well be Lardy but saying that the only people who are as wealthy as that player in Liverpool are drug dealers is hardly a hanging offence!

Its probably true.

His comparison of Barkleys eyes with a Gorillas is, again, not fucking sackable, is it?

Who the fuck would have known the lads grandfather was Nigerian? Who the fuck would have connected Gorilla eyes to a Black man? Fucking mental.

The World has gone totally fucking mad.

Scousers hate The Sun, ok we all get their deeply entrenched pain but, fucking hell, its like blaming the Germans in 2017 for what Hitler did between 1939 and 1945.

What next? Am I going to sue you because you reckon Ive got webbed fingers and I married my sister? :D

Bring it on Lardy. ;)

This, for a start. 

IMG_1824.PNG

4 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

This, for a start. 

IMG_1824.PNG

Hetrosexuals were being infected in the early 80s, thats not in any doubt.

The Sun has always had the ability to write utter shite, as have 99% of the other Tabloids.

Im not sure what that article has to do with Ross Barkley, a Gorillas eyes and a well used joke about wealthy Scousers being drug dealers though?

36 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Hetrosexuals were being infected in the early 80s, thats not in any doubt.

The Sun has always had the ability to write utter shite, as have 99% of the other Tabloids.

Im not sure what that article has to do with Ross Barkley, a Gorillas eyes and a well used joke about wealthy Scousers being drug dealers though?

Nothing, apart from the fact that it shows what a bigoted, ignorant, nasty piece of work McKenzie is. He sanctioned it when he was editing the shitrag.  And even though Scousers do seem to like revelling in grief, I would still be pretty fucked off if he'd printed vile lies about my dead relatives. 

13 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Nothing, apart from the fact that it shows what a bigoted, ignorant, nasty piece of work McKenzie is. He sanctioned it when he was editing the shitrag.  And even though Scousers do seem to like revelling in grief, I would still be pretty fucked off if he'd printed vile lies about my dead relatives. 

Cant disagree with you there Lardy.

A Care home in Staffordshire went up in flames on Saturday night leaving two residents seriously ill.

This is the second Care Home to go up in flames in a matter of a week(ish) after one caught fire, killing two, in Hertfordshire.

Obviously accidental...

Is it wrong to laugh at "Monger" having his legs amputed for driving into a parked car?