Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

3 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Or because only one person died and that wasn't even because of the attack. http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/818662/Finsbury-Park-mosque-terror-attack-Neil-Basu-Metropolitan-Police-Scotland-Yard

Typical lefty race baiting.

Yes, that's me all over, a typical lefty :banghead:can't move on this forum for my typical lefty race baiting posts......that's ok then, only one person died so fuck 'em. What's the law on paying respect then? Five deaths? Ten? Three and a half? Twat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Yes, that's me all over, a typical lefty :banghead:can't move on this forum for my typical lefty race baiting posts......that's ok then, only one person died so fuck 'em. What's the law on paying respect then? Five deaths? Ten? Three and a half? Twat.

You missed the "that wasn't even because of the attack part" he just had a heart attack around the time of the attack. Read this http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/818662/Finsbury-Park-mosque-terror-attack-Neil-Basu-Metropolitan-Police-Scotland-Yard

16 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

You missed the "that wasn't even because of the attack part" he just had a heart attack around the time of the attack. Read this http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/818662/Finsbury-Park-mosque-terror-attack-Neil-Basu-Metropolitan-Police-Scotland-Yard

I did read it and can't see where it expressly says his death was nothing whatsoever to do with it. But that's probably just me being lefty.

A minutes silence every night during the call to prayer you say?

• Like 1

Fuck the minutes silence

Fuck the black armbands worn in sport.

Fuck all 'CHARIDEE' records

Fuck the false grief.

Fuck the communal mourning

Fuck the people that complain about the above fucks not being equally shared across communities and/or religion 'They care more about them coz they aint Muslims/christians/Jews/West Ham etc.

Terrorism on the streets of Britain isnt new. The IRA killed and maimed more than ISIS or the bell ends that think they are saviours to the Crown have so far managed.

Anybody that grew up in the 70s knew the drill, knew the cities were targets, adults were targets, children were targets, fucking horses were targets.

There really are too many people out there that revel in others pain and tragedy, too many who want to rush down to the scenes of horror to lay flowers and write meaningless shite on white boards strapped to railings and way too many people who talk about 'community'  'pulling together' and not letting the extremists win but have not a fucking scooby about how all of those words could actually become anything substantial.

Has it REALLY come to 'Why aint we got a minutes silence when London and Westminster Bridge did?

Fucking hell!!

• Like 2

You've really taken the death of Brian Cant harder than I thought. Thoughts and prayers for you in this toughest of times.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, charon said:

You've really taken the death of Brian Cant harder than I thought. Thoughts and prayers for you in this toughest of times.

He was a true legend of childrens television! :D

• Like 1

Hmmm, I think the point I was making has been well and truly missed. That will teach me for digressing from the path of nob jokes and heavy metal. 

• Like 1

On 20/06/2017 at 23:17, The Mad Hatter said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40368076?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Died of multiple injuries.

Lets lighten up the conversation with some humour .  Watch a jewish call in get trolled hard, very very funny. Funnier than most comedy movies nowadays

19 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Hmmm, I think the point I was making has been well and truly missed. That will teach me for digressing from the path of nob jokes and heavy metal. 

Yeah but, seriously, NOBODY tells knob jokes like you do! :D

58 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yeah but, seriously, NOBODY tells knob jokes like you do! :D

NOB!

• Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 19:30, Lard Bazaar said:

NOB!

Are you watching BBC2? He's absolutely storming it so far.

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

Are you watching BBC2? He's absolutely storming it so far.

I certainly did watch it. And soiled my pants many times. 

• Like 1

Remind me to not feed trolls...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Remind me to not feed trolls...

You're going to starve to death mate.

Renting a home does not mean that you leave weeds outside your front door to grow 6ft high, your wheelie bins, overflowing with shite, on the path blocking people ( especially when you are a cunt that parks on the pavement too) and have numerous cardboard boxes laying all over the fucking drive at the back because you forgot to put out the recycling bin when everybody else remembered to.

Basically, because you cant give many fucks about where you live, other people will start to get a bit pissed off and will want to cave your wank faced fucking heads in.

I will.

• Like 1

Hmmmmm last major lfn rant was when Brian Cant died.... Today Michael Bond......head to the bomb shelters folks...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, charon said:

Hmmmmm last major lfn rant was when Brian Cant died.... Today Michael Bond......head to the bomb shelters folks...

If Derek Griffiths goes I will completely lose it. :)

• Like 2

Been a long day. Sometimes it's the little things that get you down. 

The USA's version of big brother is interesting but complicated. I like the new cast this season. 

Interesting names that people give their children. A woman who lives two gardens away seems to have named her son fu***ng retard as that is what she calls him every time he is playing out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Interesting names that people give their children. A woman who lives two gardens away seems to have named her son fu***ng retard as that is what she calls him every time he is playing out.

That's the old Bill Cosby bit, for the first 8 years of his life he thought his name was Jesus Christ cuz his dad would always say "Jesus Christ will you get down from there" etc.

Always the same with families and in-laws. The arseholes glide gracefully through life without a hiccup, the ones you get on with have a year of chemo and then find out their cancer has apparently spread. Bah humbug.