Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

10 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

And now my dad's sister has collapsed today and is in hospital. Someone is taking the piss out of us. 

Bloody hell Lardy - if only it were just the piss.  So sorry to read the cockwang befalling the House of Lardy.

P.S.  That Cable Car is the work of Satan and his merry imps - I won't even stand under it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Bloody hell Lardy - if only it were just the piss.  So sorry to read the cockwang befalling the House of Lardy.

P.S.  That Cable Car is the work of Satan and his merry imps - I won't even stand under it.

Thank you :)

There seems to be some hostility here towards the cable car, why is that? I obviously didn't like it as I'm terrified of flying etc, but I imagine that for the ordinary non-mental commuter it's probably quite handy, no? But then I am a country bumpkin not used to townie ways :lol:

• Like 1

When I thought about going on it (purely for something different to do) I found that I would have to go considerably out of my way to use it for the purposes of getting to the O2.  That's coming from central London. 

Also it does not seem to offer views of anything particularly striking or picturesque, just industrial grimness.

Just seems a weird place to put it.

12 minutes ago, Toast said:

When I thought about going on it (purely for something different to do) I found that I would have to go considerably out of my way to use it for the purposes of getting to the O2.  That's coming from central London. 

Also it does not seem to offer views of anything particularly striking or picturesque, just industrial grimness.

Just seems a weird place to put it.

You mean it's a bit shit Toastie. :)

• Like 1

Ah, well it was well placed for us as our hotel was right next to it. Sadly I can't comment on the views as all I could see was the inside of my jumper and my imminent death by fall from height :lol:

• Haha 1

On 9/21/2017 at 11:25, Lard Bazaar said:

And now my dad's sister has collapsed today and is in hospital. Someone is taking the piss out of us. 

Oh my, take care of yourself during this stressful time in your family. 

19 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Ah, well it was well placed for us as our hotel was right next to it. Sadly I can't comment on the views as all I could see was the inside of my jumper and my imminent death by fall from height :lol:

Why the fuck go on it?

Never had you down as a compliant one.

Ah well now Lardy - the great celestial dumper may have moved on from you - my 53 year husband had a heart attack this morning. Just had emergency stent fitted and more to come.  Take care of yourselves kids!

All the best to you and Mr Icey.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Could you see your feet?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Ah well now Lardy - the great celestial dumper may have moved on from you - my 53 year husband had a heart attack this morning. Just had emergency stent fitted and more to come.  Take care of yourselves kids!

Life is fab, innit. :angry:

3 hours ago, charon said:

Why the fuck go on it?

Never had you down as a compliant one.

Because it was quicker and less of a ballache than getting two trains, and cheaper than a taxi. I'm certainly not 'compliant', if by that you mean I do what I'm told - the old man was more than happy with the other options but I selflessly put aside my fears because I'm an awesome girlfriend. 

2 hours ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Fuck, that's shit news, and very young! Hope he will soon be on the mend :)

• Like 1

...off to find that fallout shelter...

53 minutes ago, CarolAnn said:

...off to find that fallout shelter...

You are better off going outside, laying down and waiting for it to happen.

Hope all well ywiwt

• Like 1

I think I'm suffering another round of depression. I have suffered from depression before I found the deathlist, and it wasn't a fun experience at all. I suffered from depression last time because I had really lacked the support of friendship even a socially awkward person have for support. This time I am suffering depression because I am trying to escape a personal addiction, but I knew that the depression was coming this time, so I am more prepared to combat it this time. I know a lot of my posts and thought processes are becoming more and more shit, but I am not revealing this so I could get sympathy (in fact, criticism is accepted when the post is shit or too aggressive). Instead, I am revealing this because I want you guys to understand why my posts aren't of the same quality as they were in the past few months (I know it's slightly worse than it was). I know I'm gonna face a tough time, but I think I can eventually beat it...

4 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You are better off going outside, laying down and waiting for it to happen.

Stop talking about my sex life on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

I think I'm suffering another round of depression. I have suffered from depression before I found the deathlist, and it wasn't a fun experience at all. I suffered from depression last time because I had really lacked the support of friendship even a socially awkward person have for support. This time I am suffering depression because I am trying to escape a personal addiction, but I knew that the depression was coming this time, so I am more prepared to combat it this time. I know a lot of my posts and thought processes are becoming more and more shit, but I am not revealing this so I could get sympathy (in fact, criticism is accepted when the post is shit or too aggressive). Instead, I am revealing this because I want you guys to understand why my posts aren't of the same quality as they were in the past few months (I know it's slightly worse than it was). I know I'm gonna face a tough time, but I think I can eventually beat it...

You seem like you know how to tackle the black dog quite well. Don't worry yourself one fuck about how shit or unshit your forum presence may be, we're all guilty of curling out a rancid steamer of an observation from time to time. Take it easy

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Go back to being Z.

You were much happier then.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, TheQuimReaper said:

we're all guilty of curling out a rancid steamer of an observation from time to time

Speak for yourself :lol:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Speak for yourself :lol:

The only rancid steamer you curl out is out of your arse after a night of Vodka and Kebabs.:lol:

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Go back to being Z.

You were much happier then.

I wonder if that would work with The Black Dog?  Assign one of your 'personalities' to be the one with depression and then send it off into the ether so it nae troubles ya anymore.

17 hours ago, charon said:

Hope all well ywiwt

I just wanted to thank you all for your good thoughts (not one of ya thought ask if he was obit-able..tsk..tsk slipping there ;) ).  Turns out he has familial hypercholesterolemia - a gene defect - which if the chuffing GP had followed up on when it was flagged up some time ago would in all likelihood meant he'd have dodged the gripper.  One to watch out for pooling and yer own personal safety if yer cholesterol looks iffy.  England's the only country of the uk which doesn't test for it routinely in peeps with elevated cholesterol... stay healthy kids - if not tip us the wink.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

I wonder if that would work with The Black Dog?  Assign one of your 'personalities' to be the one with depression and then send it off into the ether so it nae troubles ya anymore.

I just wanted to thank you all for your good thoughts (not one of ya thought ask if he was obit-able..tsk..tsk slipping there ;) ).  Turns out he has familial hypercholesterolemia - a gene defect - which if the chuffing GP had followed up on when it was flagged up some time ago would in all likelihood meant he'd have dodged the gripper.  One to watch out for pooling and yer own personal safety if yer cholesterol looks iffy.  England's the only country of the uk which doesn't test for it routinely in peeps with elevated cholesterol... stay healthy kids - if not tip us the wink.

I'm on statins, the lowest dosage.

Personally, if you are a bit old, I'd be in asking for a blood test to check your cholesterol.

Loads of fatty stuff is healthy.

Been proved, the NHS don't like it, but fuck them the overpaid arrogant wankers.

Thy know nothing.......

6 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I'm on statins, the lowest dosage.

Personally, if you are a bit old, I'd be in asking for a blood test to check your cholesterol.

Aye but then if the feckers do nowt with the result....

4 minutes ago, charon said:

Loads of fatty stuff is healthy.

Been proved, the NHS don't like it, but fuck them the overpaid arrogant wankers.

Thy know nothing.......

O now don't get me started on wot too many GPs tell their type II diabetic patients.