DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

amazed_smiley.gif

• Like 2

Harold Finch will be back tomorrow for the return journey. :lol:

• Like 3

You got access to drones Cat ?

Steeeerrrrrriiiiiike!

• Like 1

He's in the air again, bound for Brussels.

https://www.flightradar24.com/BEL2628/a05ddee

bg2.jpg

is that the plane bilbo is flying? It looks like a private jet.

It's an Airbus A319 registration OO-SSE and he's landed in Brussels now. Changing planes for the flight to Birmingham.

He's in the air again, bound for Brussels.https://www.flightradar24.com/BEL2628/a05ddeebg2.jpg

It's an Airbus A319 registration OO-SSE and he's landed in Brussels now. Changing planes for the flight to Birmingham.
airline?

He's in the air again, bound for Brussels.https://www.flightradar24.com/BEL2628/a05ddeebg2.jpg

airline?

Both Hamburg to Brussels and Brussels to Birmingham flights are operated by Brussels Airlines.

• Like 2

bg2.jpg

Can someone explain what's going on here?

Is Bibliogryphon just travelling a lot for work, or a pilot? And how the hell are you tracking his movements through presumably publicly available software?

bg2.jpg

Can someone explain what's going on here?

Is Bibliogryphon just travelling a lot for work, or a pilot? And how the hell are you tracking his movements through presumably publicly available software?

BG's travels are in the course of his work and that's not as a pilot. :lol: No software involved at all; just webpages.

• Like 2

Last week I went to Poland to Chair a meeting and today i have been in Hamburg giving a presentation to a customer. I tell CoF my flight no's and he does the rest. Mrs B is not happy that I keep nipping off.

• Like 4

Last week I went to Poland to Chair a meeting and today i have been in Hamburg giving a presentation to a customer. I tell CoF my flight no's and he does the rest. Mrs B is not happy that I keep nipping off.

Thank fuck for that, I thought he had some other means that was a bit scary of working out your flight from the rough time you go.

• Like 1

Jo Cox.

In a matter of days she has gone from having 92.6% of the population not having a clue who she is to being compared to Mother Teresa.

Yes, it was a tragic and senseless killing which, naturally, has had the masses not only out and laying flowers ( many, no doubt, travelling 100s of miles to do so....having never heard of her before) but now deciding that, in her memory, everybody should now vote to remain.

Out of all of this is her immediate family who have not even been able to keep their grief within, instead, as does now happen in this country, they have had to share it with a whole sodding country who have become a bunch of hearse chasing, emotional feeding vampires.

Can they not leave the poor girl and her family the f**k alone now?

• Like 5

If I hear the word 'martyr' once more today ......

• Like 2

If I hear the word 'martyr' once more today ......

Its become obscene. There is something deeply wrong with our country and it needs fixing urgently.

'my' country, but 'aye'.

First thing would be to stop politicians from being lifelong gravy train merchants like Cox.

12 years max, then get a fuckin job.

Jo Cox.

In a matter of days she has gone from having 92.6% of the population not having a clue who she is to being compared to Mother Teresa.

Yes, it was a tragic and senseless killing which, naturally, has had the masses not only out and laying flowers ( many, no doubt, travelling 100s of miles to do so....having never heard of her before) but now deciding that, in her memory, everybody should now vote to remain.

Out of all of this is her immediate family who have not even been able to keep their grief within, instead, as does now happen in this country, they have had to share it with a whole sodding country who have become a bunch of hearse chasing, emotional feeding vampires.

don't worry lfn just find a random dead guy that would have voted leave or better yet you could fake your own death and start a campaign to vote leave.

Before Jo Cox's murder: Leave 93% Remain 7%

After: Remain 50% Do it for Jo! 49% Leave 1% (brother of Thomas Mair)

Jo Cox.

I went to church this morning (one of my three annual visits*) and she got a mention, which I didn't think was appropriate.

Yes, it was sad and shocking, but other people have died sad and shocking deaths this week, so I don't see why she should be singled out.

* Pet Blessing Service, Harvest Festival, Carols by Candlelight.

• Like 1

Jo Cox.

I went to church this morning (one of my three annual visits*) and she got a mention, which I didn't think was appropriate.

Yes, it was sad and shocking, but other people have died sad and shocking deaths this week, so I don't see why she should be singled out.

'Diana syndrome' innit

Give it 6 months and they will be demanding a memorial, maybe a statue in Batley.

I actually know somebody who went and REALLY REALLY signed the book of condolence when Diana was murdered died. I cannot remember the exact reasoning although if you replaced her words with 'what a load of old bollocks' it would have all been one in the same.

I see the Church in Batley has never been so full.

Amen

Jo Cox.

'Diana syndrome' innit

Give it 6 months and they will be demanding a memorial, maybe a statue in Batley.

I actually know somebody who went and REALLY REALLY signed the book of condolence when Diana was murdered died. I cannot remember the exact reasoning although if you replaced her words with 'what a load of old bollocks' it would have all been one in the same.

Amen

At least people had heard of Diana, knew something about her, and many were fans. (I wasn't.)

They were both pretty fuckin ugly , so they had something else in common....

Eta...

Half a million already donated to 'her' fund, to go to one of 3 charities dictated by her family...

What kinda idiot gives ££ to shit like that?

You don't know the charity so are giving blindly to something that has charity status and is full of wankers, like Greenpeace or Cancer Research.

• Like 1

Jo Cox.

'Diana syndrome' innit

Amen

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/news/76338/george-osborne-backs-memorial-jo-cox

6 months to demand a statue? Try just over 24 hours!

• Like 1