Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

26 minutes ago, Toast said:

Nothing like, sorry to disappoint.

So you dont chain smoke and have a semi beehive????????????

Nooooo!!!!

I am sorry but I am not in the mood for banter.  I had to give my little dog back to the rescue because she sadly turned out to have a deep hatred for other dogs and is very aggressive.  Never to people, just dogs.  I don't want to go into details but it just won't work here.  She is in every other way the perfect little pet.  All she needs is someone who doesn't mind keeping her on the lead and away from other dogs.  I can't do that here.  I really miss her.

The worst thing is that the fucking Blue Cross insisted that they have her back in their kennels for "assessment".  They are supposed to let you keep the dog at home while they look for a new home, so the dog can stay in a familiar loving home until they go to another with the minimum of trauma.  This is what they say they do.  They lied.  My poor little dog is into her second week in a comfortless barred cell while the arrogant fuckers "assess" her.  They never found out what she was like when they had her before, and they won't be able to replicate the situations that she has reacted to at home.

I am beside myself with anger and grief, it's actually worse than having a pet put to sleep because the poor little soul is lonely and suffering in a concrete kennel instead of a loving home.  How can they be so cruel. 

I would far rather have found her a home myself, but these controlling cunts tie you up by making you sign legal agreements and you are not allowed to give the pet to anybody except back to them.

I repeat, this is the Blue Cross.  I was going to leave them a little legacy in my will but they will never get another penny from me.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

..........I have a vision of you looking a bit like Pat Phoenix......

In a nice way. :)

URGH you've really got a thing for old ladies haven't you? (Pat Phoenix is old I mean, not Toast!).  Are you sure you're not my ex-husband?

25 minutes ago, Toast said:

I am sorry but I am not in the mood for banter.  I had to give my little dog back to the rescue because she sadly turned out to have a deep hatred for other dogs and is very aggressive.  Never to people, just dogs.  I don't want to go into details but it just won't work here.  She is in every other way the perfect little pet.  All she needs is someone who doesn't mind keeping her on the lead and away from other dogs.  I can't do that here.  I really miss her.

Fucking hell. They should tell you that before they give you her. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't have been aware a dog was dog aggressive in a fucking kennel? She just needs the right owner and she'll be fine, unfortunately now she's got the dog aggressive label it will be harder for her to find a home.

Just now, Lard Bazaar said:

URGH you've really got a thing for old ladies haven't you? (Pat Phoenix is old I mean, not Toast!).  Are you sure you're not my ex-husband?

Pat Phoenix died at 62, having been appearing in Corrie since her mid-30s - hardly an old lady. It's not like it's Ada Broadbent...

Blue Cross into Room 101 Pronto then.  Dogs Trust is the only one I donate to now - chuffing despise the RSPCA too.  Feel for you toastie - disgraceful bunch of stunts.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Toast said:

The worst thing is that the fucking Blue Cross insisted that they have her back in their kennels for "assessment".  They are supposed to let you keep the dog at home while they look for a new home, so the dog can stay in a familiar loving home until they go to another with the minimum of trauma.  This is what they say they do.  They lied.  My poor little dog is into her second week in a comfortless barred cell while the arrogant fuckers "assess" her.  They never found out what she was like when they had her before, and they won't be able to replicate the situations that she has reacted to at home.

I am beside myself with anger and grief, it's actually worse than having a pet put to sleep because the poor little soul is lonely and suffering in a concrete kennel instead of a loving home.  How can they be so cruel. 

I would far rather have found her a home myself, but these controlling cunts tie you up by making you sign legal agreements and you are not allowed to give the pet to anybody except back to them.

I repeat, this is the Blue Cross.  I was going to leave them a little legacy in my will but they will never get another penny from me.

20 hours ago, Toast said:

I know bog all about Blue Cross so dont flame me for asking but can you not report them to the RSPCA?

Surely they would look into it?

19 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Fucking hell, I was visualising Toastie as a tough talking, taking no bullshit woman with gonads ( Elsie Tanner ) as opposed to some sort of  'getting a bone on' fixation Lardy.

You pervert!!! :)

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I know bog all about Blue Cross so dont flame me for asking but can you not report them to the RSPCA?

Surely they would look into it?

Don't get me started on the RSPCA. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Toast said:

Ahh.......ok then.

Have you tried appealing to get your doggy back!

3 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Have you tried appealing to get your doggy back!

I can't keep her, that's why I had to return her to the rescue.  I am very very sad that I can't keep her, but the most distressing part is that they wouldn't allow me to keep her at home until they had found her a new home.    https://www.bluecross.org.uk/home-direct-scheme

27 minutes ago, Toast said:

I can't keep her, that's why I had to return her to the rescue.  I am very very sad that I can't keep her, but the most distressing part is that they wouldn't allow me to keep her at home until they had found her a new home.    https://www.bluecross.org.uk/home-direct-scheme

More like scam. Dogs don't develop a intense hatred of other dogs for no reason, something happened in that kennel also why did blue cross take your dog away I know your dog hates other dogs but I would like to hear the specific incident that lead to this.

33 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

More like scam. Dogs don't develop a intense hatred of other dogs for no reason, something happened in that kennel also why did blue cross take your dog away I know your dog hates other dogs but I would like to hear the specific incident that lead to this.

Sorry, you clearly have the wrong end of the stick.  They did not "take my dog away".  I don't want to keep raking over it so will leave it there, thanks.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Or me.  All the paws n claws will be waiting for them when they hit the firey pit.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 20:23, YoungWillz said:

I've a Deathray type feeling we are in for a storming week of death.

Tebbit, get ready, it could be you....

Now, it's already been fairly busy, but if the rumours are true, I'm going to relish the above. If not, it's still been a busy week so far...

I have just arrived in Thailand for a weeks auditing. It would be typical for a flurry of deaths to occur.

I would have posted about my flights but it doesn't feel the same without @Cat O'Falk here.

• Like 4

Poor Cat, beginning to think he's gone for good.

• Like 1

Oh btw, Toast, as usual I'm shit with the right words and stuff, but I like dogs, and that sounds like a right shit situation, so properly sorry to hear about it.

• Like 1

Cat was gone for about half a year last year, or so I remember. I already thought he was gone back then. However, in my experience, unless someone actually dies, you're never really gone on the Internet.

8 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Cat was gone for about half a year last year, or so I remember. I already thought he was gone back then. However, in my experience, unless someone actually dies, you're never really gone on the Internet.

Oh I don't remember that, that is somewhat more reassuring. If he returns, of course.

So if anyone's still interested in my ant problems, here's what happened since my last post:

That same day I posted, things got worse before they got better. The ants had previously only stayed on the floor, now the ones in the living room were climbing the walls and couch. 

Luckily, this was probably only them going mad from the poison, and the next couple of days they quickly disappeared. 

Then in the weekend, while making our morning coffees and teas and whatnot, we noticed a bunch of ants on the kitchen countertop. Every couple of hours you'd go down there and have to kill ten or so.

Anyways, my mom decided to use natural remedies this time and put a bunch of lemon peels around the area. The little fuckers left and there's been no sign of them since.... for now....

^^ radguy, best/easiest solution is to get something to predate them. Get a pet anteater for example. Very peaceable animal and you could rent him out to the neighbours .

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RadGuy said:

So if anyone's still interested in my ant problems, here's what happened since my last post:

That same day I posted, things got worse before they got better. The ants had previously only stayed on the floor, now the ones in the living room were climbing the walls and couch. 

Luckily, this was probably only them going mad from the poison, and the next couple of days they quickly disappeared. 

Then in the weekend, while making our morning coffees and teas and whatnot, we noticed a bunch of ants on the kitchen countertop. Every couple of hours you'd go down there and have to kill ten or so.

Anyways, my mom decided to use natural remedies this time and put a bunch of lemon peels around the area. The little fuckers left and there's been no sign of them since.... for now....

I hadn't kept up with your ant issues.....so it's an all-natural remedy we are after, mate?  Kick that pile, let them come out, and dump a pot o' boiling water on them.  Is bleach considered natural LOL?  Best product I've seen (we have those red fire ants in Loozeeann) is the Bayer product, I just kick the nest and out they come all angry and shit and sprinkle some magic Bayer dust on them and watch the carnage.  But that isn't natural.  Would seem boiling water would gitterdun but I dunno.  But know this: I am INCREDIBLY interested in the ongoing ant problem you have, RadGuy.

SC

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RadGuy said:

Kill one and the others will go to the funeral.

• Like 1

OK So this is a work trip but the factories we are visiting don't work at weekends. This was my view yesterday lunchtime.

20170506_122739.jpg