Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

Fascinating.

First, the Supreme Court might just be the saviour of the Union. If it had supported Johnson's position and overruled the Scottish Courts, the disaffection in Scotland would be huge.

Second, it is interesting that those most vociferously pro-Brexit, who have been talking about how great this Kingdom is and how wonderful it will be to have our laws made here and decided upon in our courts alone, are now complaining that the highest Court in the land has made a decision on the law and how outrageous it is. I mean it's not as if Johnson can appeal it to the European Court of Justice!

Johnson says he accepts the decision when he clearly doesn't. However avuncular he currently appears, he has a very, very long meeting with Her Majesty in prospect which effectively is most likely to end his current premiership. His intent to re-prorogue may be difficult when he asks for it, given what has gone before.

Related image

He's fucked.

• Haha 2

His three predecessors were not exactly successful either, but if Johnson were to resign right now, he'd achieve new standards of failure that would be almost impossible to surpass.

Did he even win a single parliamnetary vote?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

His three predecessors were not exactly successful either, but if Johnson were to resign right now, he'd achieve new standards of failure that would be almost impossible to surpass.

Did he even win a single parliamnetary vote?

at least the removal companies are making good money

• Like 1

So, this latest stuff about touching up two female companions at the same dinner. Let's assume for a second it's true; it's hardly likely to be the one and only time he thought that a good idea. Is he going to go out in a blizzard of #metoo accusations? And - if so - will it do for him so soon he does break George Cannings record. My bad above btw - he needs only to stay in office until November 21st to avoid being the shortest serving premier.

13 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

So, this latest stuff about touching up two female companions at the same dinner. Let's assume for a second it's true; it's hardly likely to be the one and only time he thought that a good idea. Is he going to go out in a blizzard of #metoo accusations? And - if so - will it do for him so soon he does break George Cannings record. My bad above btw - he needs only to stay in office until November 21st to avoid being the shortest serving premier.

Well that may well depend on whether the accusers have a new newspaper column to fill out or a nice house, car and holiday to purchase etc, bloody etc.

BTW, I do not doubt that Johnson is a randy bastard, who has/can be highly inappropriate with women, but I am fucking tired of victims trotting out tales of terror, fear, violation and the like at the most opportune of moments.

It can destroys ones credibility, perhaps.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well that may well depend on whether the accusers have a new newspaper column to fill out or a nice house, car and holiday to purchase etc, bloody etc.

BTW, I do not doubt that Johnson is a randy bastard, who has/can be highly inappropriate with women, but I am fucking tired of victims trotting out tales of terror, fear, violation and the like at the most opportune of moments.

It can destroys ones credibility, perhaps.

Well yeah, but...

I saw a cracking one-liner on Facebook a few minutes ago in which Bojo's comment about acting with propriety when he deal with that American ex-model was replied to by someone who said Boris's idea of propriety was wiping it on the curtains before he left a flat after an afternoon shag!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Just to be clear, I had nothing to do with this  :unsure:

• Haha 1

On Johnson v Corbyn, can be summed up thus:

Blibber blibber Brexit, Lacuna, Corbyn bad, contraption Brexit done, Brexit done, waffle waffle *avoids question on personal integrity* damson jam, Blibber blibber Brexit, Brexit, Brexit *repeat until death*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Moving this topic back on topic (and away from another one of YoungWillz's political rants), can somebody on here with a good understanding of medicine shed light on Corbyn's new spectaclesJohnson's heavily receding hair and his heavy BMI?

The blog Guido Fawkes is claiming he has a fresnel prism lens which is given to people who have suffered a stroke doesn't say anything about this.

Labour The Conservatives are of course denying any major health implications, instead saying he has an eye condition Brexit a million times.

:lol:

On 11/08/2019 at 21:10, Joey Russ said:

Marina Wheeler, the ex wife of Boris Johnson, has revealed her cancer diagnosis:skull:

Recovered after two surgeries...for now:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7708613/Boris-Johnsons-estranged-wife-Marina-Wheeler-recovered-cancer-daughter-Lara-reveals.html

Wears a Tory Blue tie to the vigil for the victims of Friday's attack on London Bridge.

Image result for boris johnson

Ghastly.

If it weren't for Corbyn's white hair, he would look older.

BoJo Blibberwimble makes his usual poor man's Michael McIntyre speech about trade "going forward" with barely a joke. References hamburgers, kebabs and moussaka for example but the only "British" thing he points to is "Scottish" haggis - which as I recall is actually Greek?

Surprised he can stand so close to the lectern while still wearing those giant clown shoes.

About to become daddy of another kid

Conservative Prime Minister - the party of family values knocking up his girlfriend prior to putting a ring on her. Oh how things change....

Considering the names of current kids, I don't give much hope for the next one:

image.png.598d09ca35d9a13a2d4494625a5960e2.png

Still, at least you are not Jacob Rees-Mogg's children:

image.png.73a731fdd2212e5e22b03161781204f4.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I like some of those names, but not all together.