Boris Johnson

17 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

defecto deputy

:D:D:D:D:D

de facto but your version a lot funnier

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

There's no choice or speculation in this. The rules are simple. If he dies, then Dominic Raab takes over as he is the first Secretary of State and defecto deputy (even though the office of Deputy PM hasn't technically been in use in the UK since 2015).

Aren't they all defecto deputies?

(Ach, a minute too slow)

Edited by harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy
Beaten to the punch(line)
  • Sad 1

Dominic Raab's odds on becoming next PM have fell about 8% since last night, so the bookies think there's a circa one in 12 chance BJ dies in the next week.

Would he have to call a leadership election or can he just cling on for 4 years 8 months :o

His forehead vein will be popping with excitement.

He's had enough of being PM, it's boring and he can't fuck around any more. So he's faking his own death. "The funeral will be closed-casket with no cameras and take place on Cayo Espanto."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Look, how many patients did he cross-contaminate when he went round a hospital shaking hands with them all? How many of those patients have died?

We'll never know, all we do know is he's ill and the press look no further. He's a victim of his own choosing, and the whole country is being punished for a few day trippers.

• Like 1

I've thought since about Friday that he was more ill than they were saying. (Do you notice they're always suffering from "mild symptoms" when the news first breaks? It got a bit fishy at around the eighth time.) More likely than not he'll survive, though.

4 hours ago, drol said:

Italian press insists Bojo is on life support, citing "official NHS sources", but I can't find actual corroboration.

From my vast COVID experience, the only "high-ranking" Italian politician who was admitted to hospital was Lucca mayor Alessandro Tambellini. Had it for a week, with usual symptoms, was hospitalized after his condition deteriorated. Though they underplayed the situation, he was in a critical state. That said, with good treatment he was discharged in a week and a half and has now recovered. I think Bojo will do the same way.

Russian press have said that BJ is on a ventilator but I can't find the article.

29 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

Russian press have said that BJ is on a ventilator but I can't find the article.

I can't think of many situations where people will be admitted to hospital with it and not be put on a ventilator.

BJ being on one is hardly a shock, is it.

58 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I can't think of many situations where people will be admitted to hospital with it and not be put on a ventilator.

BJ being on one is hardly a shock, is it.

Only 15-20% of those in hospital with it go on the ventilator.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Been admitted to hospital for tests as a ‘precautionary step’ after suffering persistent symptoms of COVID19.

I'm glad he's at least admitted to something.

• Haha 9

If the patient is having trouble breathing due to excessive immune response drowning the lungs, then the ventilator helps get through that by supplying the oxygen. However a lot of deaths are due to problems in other organs, especially the heart, and the ventilator wouldn't be of much use in that case.

You would have thought Boris would have at least spoken to his deputy about what to do in a crisis like this.

Also why the hell am I starting to agree with Piers Morgan on things? I never used to.

Saw a report from the Twitter account of Laura K***sberg that Big Job is in intensive care and has asked Raab to deputise for him.

EDIT: Here. BBC link.

5 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

BREAKING NEWS- BORIS JOHNSON NOW IN INTENSIVE CARE AFTER HIS CONDITION WORSENED

THANK YOU READ THE POST ABOVE YOU NUMPTY FUCKER.

PS. Get an avatar.

All I can say is wow...

• Like 1

Still don’t think he will die but this could be potentially massive 

• Like 2

While I wish him all the best, I have absolutely no sympathy for him whatsoever. His cavalier attitude has probably cost lives already, as well as putting his own and others at risk.

• Like 5
  • Angry 4

A glimmer of hope for Remainers? :facepalm:

• Thanks 1

Has anyone checked that this is not just a massive cover up so he can have an extra couple of flings on the sly before his forthcoming marriage. Wouldn't put it past him. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

:clivedunn:

We really can't hang on to a Conservative prime minister at the moment for more than a few years can we.