Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

6 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

Is he really that important that we need daily updates?

He is a PM.

I can’t believe people are planning to step outside and “Clap for Boris”.

Honestly, how fucking dare they devalue the round of applause for the NHS workers, the real heroes of this crisis, by giving a round of applause to one muttering prat who’s a bit poorly sick? 

He doesn’t deserve a round of applause or any further form of recognition, any more than the other 70k or however many sick people in this country.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

If that's the case we should be told.

Someone is lying to us either way. If folk die because he's occupying a bed needed for someone else....nobody but nobody would be in intensive care with that diagnosis. While his fucking Government preaches save the NHS? I thought Thatcher was bad.....

You really are a complete and utter prick, aren't you.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You really are a complete and utter prick, aren't you.

he is right though No 10 are speaking utter bullshit  he would not be in ICU If it was extremely serious a hospital would not allow it otherwise 

Just now, portsmouthreaper said:

he is right though No 10 are speaking utter bullshit  he would not be in ICU If it was extremely serious a hospital would not allow it otherwise 

ICU is for people that need more attention than in a standard ward. It does not mean that you are dying.

As much as I am not a fan of Johnson, he is our Prime Minister and there is not a single person in this country who would want the job he has in front of him at this time unless they were complete morons.

He also has a baby on the way, a child that could, possibly, end up not knowing their daddy.

The bile that has been spewed over him has come from utter cunts.

Publicity stunt? What kind of cunt comes up with that type of thinking!!!

He looked fucking ill the last time we all saw him, what part of that did they not see FFS.

Basically, he is more ill than some but is not, as far as we know, at deaths door.

He also has the most unenviable job going, the buck stops with him, irrespective if what he says and does is borne from people who know more about this virus than he does.

He is fucked if he does and he is fucked if he doesn't.

People need to lay off him and do the inquests after this shit is over and not during.

• Like 5

I mean I was in ICU last year after I had ankle surgery to remove bolts that were there after I broke it. It was only for like half an hour mind so I could recover from anesthetic, but enough for them to make sure I wasn't having some weird reaction or anything.

It is a place that gives the patient more medical attention, rather than being in a ward where maybe two nurses are looking after 6 patients per room.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, portsmouthreaper said:

-Said someone really ignorant

Also, this is basically nothing until he gets the vent. 

SKY just sent a push notification about the likelihood of him making a full recovery based on statistic - interesting. Makes me wonder if we being prepared for something.

I wondered if he "at least" might suffer permanent lung damage. 

He hasn't tweeted today for the first time in a long time so that's a clue as to how well he is...

9 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

He hasn't tweeted today for the first time in a long time so that's a clue as to how well he is...

Really? That is remarkable.

He's trying to get better and has passed control on to another person. I don't think Twitter is his top priority at the moment.

• Like 2

Anniversary of Thatcher's death today.

'Mon Boris, don't make me celebrate in the future on different days....:lol:

Boris Johnson has a 'poor prognosis' and 'only a 50 % chance of survival', according to a top cardiologist who has just been interviewed on CNN. It seems our govt are not telling us the truth about how bad he is...

I hasten to add that this expert does not know Boris Johnsons personal medical details.He is basing his opinion on similar cases 

When someone else calls you a 'fighter that will pull through' you know that you are in deep shit.

• Haha 1

He is just having too much fun slipping the meat to the ward sister and doesn't want to go home. 

His case makes me think of John Prine’s one Who spent a few time « stable » in ICU before passing away suddenly : i think that could happen with Boris in a week or so

Yeah, isn't the virus known for calming down just before it kills you? 

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

He is just having too much fun slipping the meat to the ward sister and doesn't want to go home. 

Gives a whole new meaning to 'clap for Boris'

22 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

They must have been told to wear black just in case they have to announce his death today.It doesn't mean its going to happen though. He could make a full recovery ! 

All back in their usual wardrobe today. Boris must be on the mend. 

They need to dry clean it, they'll need it in 2-3 days

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

He also has a baby on the way, a child that could, possibly, end up not knowing their daddy.

That's not unusual for his children.

2 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

His case makes me think of John Prine’s one Who spent a few time « stable » in ICU before passing away suddenly : i think that could happen with Boris in a week or so

As John Prine's wife said stable doesn't mean improving. Surely if Boris was improving they'd said so and not say stable.