Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

16 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Read the article. It's an old photo.

Unfortunate to call her Trollope.  I find the American habit of referring to people by their surnames disrespectful, and it's often confusing as well.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Toast said:

Unfortunate to call her Trollope.  I find the American habit of referring to people by their surnames disrespectful, and it's often confusing as well.

Wish I knew someone called Mrs. Trollope. That’s hours of fun right there.

When I was at primary school we had a Mrs Cumming and a Mrs Dick who taught the two second year classes. It was funny then, and it’s still funny now.

• Haha 2

Can't mind any amusingly name teachers at school.

That day someone produced an obit for an American sports star called Dick Trickle, on the other hands, is one of the great days in Deathlist history.

On 10/04/2020 at 07:45, CoffinLodger said:

It is now beyond doubt that BOris is going to remain our Prime Minister for the forseeable future.You can celebrate or mourn that fact as you see fit ! 

It is interesting to note that Dominic Cummings is still self isolating 11 days after he got the symptoms of corona though ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Well that's put all our minds at rest then ... :mellow:

• Haha 1

I don't believe he was sick for one second.

Boy was in for a wee bit of liposuction is all. 

On 06/04/2020 at 09:57, drol said:

Italian press insists Bojo is on life support, citing "official NHS sources", but I can't find actual corroboration.

From my vast COVID experience, the only "high-ranking" Italian politician who was admitted to hospital was Lucca mayor Alessandro Tambellini. Had it for a week, with usual symptoms, was hospitalized after his condition deteriorated. Though they underplayed the situation, he was in a critical state. That said, with good treatment he was discharged in a week and a half and has now recovered. I think Bojo will do the same way.

Well, QED.

On 16/04/2020 at 09:59, Boudicca said:

I don't believe he was sick for one second.

Boy was in for a wee bit of liposuction is all. 

Do you think they were sucking some of the fat out of his buttcheeks so that he could pull his head out of his arse?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Safe to say Twatter has gone a little mad.

There's always a low point during any conflict (war normally but you get my drift) when the country turns on the Government. Today seems to be that day. 

Screenshot_20200419-132536_Twitter.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, philheybrookbay said:

Safe to say Twatter has gone a little mad.

There's always a low point during any conflict (war normally but you get my drift) when the country turns on the Government. Today seems to be that day. 

Screenshot_20200419-132536_Twitter.jpg

That was 1979. Where the fuck have you been?

57 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

That was 1979. Where the fuck have you been?

He may not have been born?

Yeah, I remember 79 well, we got rid of that useless cunt Callaghan.

4 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

He may not have been born?

Yeah, I remember 79 well, we got rid of that useless cunt Callaghan.

Not born? He was fucking Cameron up the arse at Eton at that point. 

8 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Not born? He was fucking Cameron up the arse at Eton at that point. 

Well, we obviously have crossed wires here as I assumed you was referring to Phil..

There is fuck all point in being clever if you are the only one who gets the joke.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, fucktardadmins said:

Is the fat bastard still fucking breathing? Shame. 

Oh, hi Deathers

On 23/04/2020 at 11:40, The Old Crem said:

Let us do the maths. She "cared" for him for a couple weeks. He is now back at work. Most expectant mothers wait 9-12 weeks before any announcement. That brings us to June. A Xmas baby then. Wonderful. 

• Haha 2

Carrie's given birth to his 6th/7th/8th kid, a son.

Warmest congratulations to them, and sincere hopes that the littlun ends up absolutely nothing like his father.

• Like 1

Last I heard his latest bitch was ill with the COVID. So that publicity story died.

On holiday when the 'rona was on the rise worldwide, hid in Chequers offering herd immunity and death to thousands when it arrived, allegedly caught it (does anyone believe that) so off for weeks, now he'll be off due to this birth (not doing PMQs today).

If he was an employee anywhere else, he'd have been retired on ill health or told to pack his box and leave. :lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Last I heard his latest bitch was ill with the COVID. So that publicity story died.

On holiday when the 'rona was on the rise worldwide, hid in Chequers offering herd immunity and death to thousands when it arrived, allegedly caught it (does anyone believe that) so off for weeks, now he'll be off due to this birth (not doing PMQs today).

If he was an employee anywhere else, he'd have been retired on ill health or told to pack his box and leave. :lol:

Pretty sure most people do believe it all happened - the way my family talk about Boris is like he is a god.

9 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Pretty sure most people do believe it all happened - the way my family talk about Boris is like he is a god.

Oh yes, he is a god.

The god of lies.

The god of abrogation of his office.

The god of racism.

The god of cocaine partaking.

If only the Greeks, Romans or Egyptians had gods like that, we could have been warned in our classics classes. ;)

• Like 1

So he's off for a couple of weeks paternity leave then. Managing to find a way of being absent through this whole bloody crisis.