Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

I'll take that as a complement coming from someone like you. :D

:facepalm:  :lol:

2 hours ago, Toast said:

:facepalm:  :lol:

Some of us have more of a life outside of the forums to check the spelling of every post. I'm not interested in your low IQ Ad hominem attacks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Some of us have more of a life outside of the forums to check the spelling of every post. I'm not interested in your low IQ Ad hominem attacks.

Hmm.

Toast and I disagree about quite a lot of things (though I suspect thinking you’re completely non-compos isn’t one of them) but using the correct word in place of your incorrect one, and indeed seeing your posts for the ridiculous bunch of neuroses they are, are not things that point to a low IQ.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TQR said:

Hmm.

Toast and I disagree about quite a lot of things (though I suspect thinking you’re completely non-compos isn’t one of them) but using the correct word in place of your incorrect one, and indeed seeing your posts for the ridiculous bunch of neuroses they are, are not things that point to a low IQ.

That's your opinion. I need a gluten free diet.

39 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

That's your opinion. I need a gluten free diet.

Why?

Will it stop you posting a load of shit?

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why?

Will it stop you posting a load of shit?

I won't steal your thunder LFN don't worry.

25 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I won't steal your thunder LFN don't worry.

Oh, not even I can attain your levels of inane! :bow:

Another day, another leak of a scandal - let's start idly posting dates on which they'll finally ditch him and doubtless the whole thing will hot up into a poll, or summat. The leadership campaigns of Sunak and Truss are already well underway (fizz with Liz FFS!) 

I say he hangs on until the other potential leaders have solid and public supporters out there at which point the party tries to present it as a smooth transition but they still oust him before all the shit has collided with the soiled and clogged fan. March 21st!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59930733

I suspect that the Tories are going to be trounced in the May local elections.

That will be the trigger to get rid of him.

I would imagine the candidates for his chair have been canvassing for support for a few months now, everybody knows he is a dead man walking.

Even he knows he is!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I would imagine the candidates for his chair have been canvassing for support for a few months now, everybody knows he is a dead man walking.

Even he knows he is!

Aye, though if the current situation gets worse I'm wondering if they'll ditch him ahead of those elections, blame the pasting they get on him and argue they're turning it round. Just listening to Radio 4 discussing the party on 20 May 2020, there's this bizarre situation in which the Health Secretary says we have to wait for the enquiry, as if Boris Johnson didn't know whether he was there or not. Laura Kuenssberg says; "This is a very very messy situation". 

• Like 2

Again the question people need to be asking is if this virus was so deadly why are selfish ,self serving Tories risking their lives for a party? Maybe because they know it isn't deadly and it's a big con? Most died with convid not of convid , spam testing the critically ill to get a convid death on the books and more funding for the hospital. Boris Johnson apparently recovered from convid in the hospital. Yet still risks himself? Something tells me he was never ill in hospital bed it was a PR stunt, just another lie by the crime minister. It never added up he was in intensive care but not on a vent or CPAP.

Fuck this cunt 

FIxyQd8XwAMbqJ6.jpeg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Again the question people need to be asking is if this virus was so deadly why are selfish ,self serving Tories risking their lives for a party? Maybe because they know it isn't deadly and it's a big con? Most died with convid not of convid , spam testing the critically ill to get a convid death on the books and more funding for the hospital. Boris Johnson apparently recovered from convid in the hospital. Yet still risks himself? Something tells me he was never ill in hospital bed it was a PR stunt.

The reason why your brushing off of Covid as nothing really sticks in the craw is that it’s frankly an insensitive insult to 150k families, and those with long Covid.

When I had Covid in April 2020, I was 23. I’m a non-smoker with a BMI of around 24 and no pre-existing health conditions. It ravaged me. Too afraid to call for medical help, I got next day delivery on a temperature gun and oximeter. My temperature was up to 40.2C and my oxygen sats were at 81. I saw these worrying stats, and my laboured breathing, and concluded that I was going to die alone at home. Luckily I recovered but I was physically unable to work full time for 4 months after it. I’ve since been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, which was very likely a result of the attack the virus launched on my central nervous system, and will stay with me, causing chronic pain, fatigue and brain fogs, for the rest of my life. 

A friend I went to college with, gym fit and the same age as me, had Covid and died in July 2020. To my knowledge, at least 3 ex-colleagues have died of Covid. I’ve several friends who have lost a family member, multiple for a couple of them. And I’m not a rare case. Hundreds of thousands of people in this country alone have a similar story to tell.

“Not deadly and a big con”? You’ve got a lot of fucking off to do, you insensitive fucking lunatic.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Even he knows he is!

All I'll add is: see this lingering death by a thousand cuts when everyone knows Boris's tenure is fucked but on it lingers on and on like a fart in a church? And how the exact same thing happened with Theresa May? It's really killing that old claim that the Tories are shit hot at getting rid of leaders ruthlessly when they need to. 

1 minute ago, TQR said:

The reason why your brushing off of Covid as nothing really sticks in the craw is that it’s frankly an insensitive insult to 150k families, and those with long Covid.

When I had Covid in April 2020, I was 23. I’m a non-smoker with a BMI of around 24 and no pre-existing health conditions. It ravaged me. Too afraid to call for medical help, I got next day delivery on a temperature gun and oximeter. My temperature was up to 40.2C and my oxygen sats were at 81. I saw these worrying stats, and my laboured breathing, and concluded that I was going to die alone at home. Luckily I recovered but I was physically unable to work full time for 4 months after it. I’ve since been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, which was very likely a result of the attack the virus launched on my central nervous system, and will stay with me, causing chronic pain, fatigue and brain fogs, for the rest of my life. 

A friend I went to college with, gym fit and the same age as me, had Covid and died in July 2020. To my knowledge, at least 3 ex-colleagues have died of Covid. I’ve several friends who have lost a family member, multiple for a couple of them. And I’m not a rare case. Hundreds of thousands of people in this country alone have a similar story to tell.

“Not deadly and a big con”? You’ve got a lot of fucking off to do, you insensitive fucking lunatic.

It's the seemingly random (to us non-medical experts) nature of it too. I've had friends far healthier than me catch covid and just die in days (and no, you don't just get over that in under 2 years), whereas others who were number 1 on the vulnerable list and caught it, leading to a shared "oh shit, no" among our friends have managed to recover from it. 

Those underlying conditions can be anything from cancer to undiagnosed mild asthma, which the person could have lived with for 30 odd more years. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TQR said:

Answer the question. Why wasn't Boris and the government scared of it? If the cabinet all got ill and died or seriously ill that could've created a power vacuum and societal collapse.You think the nudge units and security services would've allowed it?

The Erdington By-election will be interesting because I think if the mood was similar to Hartlepool then this is a seat the Tories might have a chance in. It is 63% for Brexit and in 2015 the Tory/UKIP vote combined would have beaten Dromey. Taking away his personal connection to the electorate and if Starmer made a poor candidate selection the Tories could have caused a shock but in the current climate I think they will write this off before they start

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bibliogryphon said:

The Erdington By-election will be interesting because I think if the mood was similar to Hartlepool then this is a seat the Tories might have a chance in. It is 63% for Brexit and in 2015 the Tory/UKIP vote combined would have beaten Dromey. Taking away his personal connection to the electorate and if Starmer made a poor candidate selection the Tories could have caused a shock but in the current climate I think they will write this off before they start

I think it's a stretch to be honest, Labour won an outright majority there in 2019 with only 4% for the Brexit party. In Hartlepool by contrast the feelings of alienation from the Labour party are much stronger, Mike Hill only just held onto it in 2019 with a fairly evenly split Tory-Brexit opposition. Not saying it's impossible Tories would be in with a chance if they weren't currently so unpopular, but it's a different case for sure.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TQR said:

I had it, lost taste and smell and fought it for a month , it exists but it's just a bad flu . I wasn't Scared or fearful you were and trapped in your house with a bad flu your mind ruminating.

Another question you should consider is if the government weren't abiding by lockdown laws and ignoring them and clearly weren't scared of the virus then  are they doing their bit and getting the vaccine? I'm guessing they all took saline solution. If they aren't really taking the vaccine why not? Why do they want us to take it so bad? 

Screenshot_20220111-102310.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

If anything, holding the Hartlepool election so quickly was an error as the Tories haven't had such friendly mood music since last May. They couldn't have strung it out till October-ish time when folk started getting pissed off badly, mind you.

18 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Answer the question. Why wasn't Boris and the government scared of it? If the cabinet all got ill and died or seriously ill that could've created a power vacuum and societal collapse.You think the nudge units and security services would've allowed it?

Remember, Johnson had just recovered from COVID, i.e. was immune at that garden party. The rest of the people there were either recovered, vaccinated, young, or just lickspittles who didn't want to miss out.

That doctor (not a doctor in medicine - though he seems to want to convey that impression) is being silly. The 75% did not die "with COVID", they died "with co-morbidities". It's the other way round.

25 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

I had it, lost taste and smell and fought it for a month , it exists but it's just a bad flu . I wasn't Scared or fearful you were and trapped in your house with a bad flu your mind ruminating.

You’ve written off Covid because it didn’t do damage to you, and paid no regard to the people who it did massively affect, the NHS staff who’ve worked themselves to oblivion trying to help the hundreds of thousands of desperately ill and dying people, and their families. Instead, you’ve seen a group of cunts who so clearly think they are above rules or consequences in any case, acting irresponsibly and dangerously and concluded that the way they act makes total sense and everyone should be doing it.

Your words are a huge insult to everyone who doesn’t act/think like the wretched fucking Tories. I’m ignoring everything else you say from now on, before I say some things that get me kicked off this fucking site.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TQR said:

You’ve written off Covid because it didn’t do damage to you, and paid no regard to the people who it did massively affect, the NHS staff who’ve worked themselves to oblivion trying to help the hundreds of thousands of desperately ill and dying people, and their families. Instead, you’ve seen a group of cunts who so clearly think they are above rules or consequences in any case, acting irresponsibly and dangerously and concluded that the way they act makes total sense and everyone should be doing it.

Your words are a huge insult to everyone who doesn’t act/think like the wretched fucking Tories. I’m ignoring everything else you say from now on, before I say some things that get me kicked off this fucking site.

I grew up in tough working class housing estate I heard everything and then some . There's nothing you can say that can hurt or upset me. I think you should really consider looking into this whole thing and I only have my experience to draw upon .

The thousands of NHS staff that are being told they're surplus to requirements if they won't get the vaccine you mean? When does a NHS hero become a dangerous conspiracy theorist? Another question you should ask instead of emotionally reacting is why are huge amounts of trained medical staff refusing the vaccine? Did the guy who confronted sad mad jab head seem like an unstable individual? 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/dec/20/england-hospital-units-may-close-as-staff-revolt-over-jab-mandate-says-nhs-leader

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10383991/London-hospital-lose-10-cent-14-000-staff-not-vaccinated.html

P.S I'd never support you being banned off this website for something you said. I believe that even though I disagree with what you say I'd defend your right to say it. That's a true liberal ideal that liberals have forgot, liberalism isn't not banning, censorship and deplatforming.

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Remember, Johnson had just recovered from COVID, i.e. was immune at that garden party. The rest of the people there were either recovered, vaccinated, young, or just lickspittles who didn't want to miss out.

That doctor (not a doctor in medicine - though he seems to want to convey that impression) is being silly. The 75% did not die "with COVID", they died "with co-morbidities". It's the other way round.

This was in may 2020 way before vaccinations. Well itst not that guy saying it, it's the CDC.

27 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

This was in may 2020 way before vaccinations. Well itst not that guy saying it, it's the CDC.

True about the vaccinations, maybe most of them were recently recovered instead, but wrong about the second part. It's indeed that guy saying they died "with COVID not because of it". That's important because he's misrepresenting what the CDC director said, on purpose, so that it fits his agenda. The CDC guy basically said, "many COVID deaths suffered from diabetes", and Eli David then basically says "they died of diabetes, not COVID".

3 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Another question you should consider is if the government weren't abiding by lockdown laws and ignoring them and clearly weren't scared of the virus then  are they doing their bit and getting the vaccine? I'm guessing they all took saline solution. If they aren't really taking the vaccine why not? Why do they want us to take it so bad? 

*thought better of it, not worth it*

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Bad flu? 

I’ve had flu 3 times in my life and Covid in October 2020. Believe me, Covid was nothing like bad flu. Bad flu doesn’t destroy lung function like mine have been post Covid. I’ve gone from being fit and healthy to needing 2 steroid inhalers 4 times a day and I couldn’t walk in my job for months so went from walking up to 10 miles a day to nothing. Yet I was lucky and know that, and I don’t pedal against people who were and still are iller than I got.

Therefore I view your comments as any gentleman would.

With the same contempt I view Mr Johnson today. 

• Like 2