Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

A very close friend of my late Grandparents was admitted to Hospital  on the 18th or 19th May and died alone (not from Covid) on the 21st May 2020 aged 100 alone having reportedly been distressed in her care home not being able to understand why her family had stopped visiting for the 2 months before her death as she was deaf eyesight wasn`t good and general health was in decline both physically and mentally.

This is why so many people are angry and will never forgive Boris. I am guessing almost everyone knows of a similar case up and down the country. When he apologised I nearly threw my coffee at the TV screen. He holds us all beneath contempt and I think the feeling is becoming mutual among a lot of people. Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire and no amount of explaining away will change that (and I am a Tory ,well was).

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I rather enjoyed this tweet.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Slackhurst Broadcasting said:

I think Boris might actually stick on.

Hoping there are more videos photos and allegations of him doing what we all know he was doing. Otherwise I fear you might be right.I reckon all the cabinet are complicit in it all as they are licking his arsehole in unison.Just like BlowJo was with Dominic Cumstains.

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

Hoping there are more videos photos and allegations of him doing what we all know he was doing. Otherwise I fear you might be right.I reckon all the cabinet are complicit in it all as they are licking his arsehole in unison.Just like BlowJo was with Dominic Cumstains.

If he stays on I think the tories will get a shocking rude awakening and brutal slap in the face from the public at the local elections in May .

• Like 1

I hope he stays and eventually the Tories lose loads of seats so we can all agree he is the worst (equal with Thatcher) PM in history

8 minutes ago, RIP Wee Jum said:

I hope he stays and eventually the Tories lose loads of seats so we can all agree he is the worst (equal with Thatcher) PM in history

I am not going to defend Thatcher but she at least had principles and ideals which she governed by. The only principal BJ follows is does he benefit from it. He was not even a true Brexiteer he just saw the campaign as his best route to the top job

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I am not going to defend Thatcher but she at least had principles and ideals which she governed by. The only principal BJ follows is does he benefit from it. He was not even a true Brexiteer he just saw the campaign as his best route to the top job

I agree - I could never defend Thatcher per se, but I do believe that whatever she did, she did it in the belief that it was in the best interests of the country (though other viewpoints are available), whereas whatever Johnson does is, I believe, done purely in the best interests of Johnson.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

his best route to the top job

And what a poisoned chalice it has turned out to be. 

44 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Well I mean, stripping away all of their controversies and greatness's here for a moment, post-war Churchill, Attlee, Eden, MacMillan, Douglas-Home, Wilson, Heath, Callaghan, Major all go without saying governed with the aim of achieving the best for Britain. Theresa May and Gordon Brown stressed so much over decisions they became ill, so even if you disagree with their choices, they clearly were trying to be public servants. Thatcher and Blair, marmite as they are, were completely binary in their view that they knew what was best for Britain and again, that's in the spirit of principles, ideals and trying to serve the country in the way they imagine best.

Boris Johnson's entire life, including his Premiership, has been about enriching the life of luxury and bank account of Boris Johnson. He is the least capable person to hold the role, probably since the Viscount Goderich nearly 200 years ago! And we had the good sense to get rid of that guy in about 3 or 4 months.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sean said:

He holds us all beneath contempt and I think the feeling is becoming mutual among a lot of people. Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire and no amount of explaining away will change that (and I am a Tory ,well was).

Yep. The “well, was” says a lot, and from what I’ve seen is being said a lot. Alarmingly so.

It’s the absolute best time for the “well, was a Tory” folk to change their party allegiance, though; the current Labour leader isn’t a lefty either :)

5 minutes ago, TQR said:

Yep. The “well, was” says a lot, and from what I’ve seen is being said a lot. Alarmingly so.

It’s the absolute best time for the “well, was a Tory” folk to change their party allegiance, though; the current Labour leader isn’t a lefty either :)

Maybe not but he was more than happy to serve under Corbyn and people do not forget that.

Corbyn was the primary reason why Labour lost seats it had not lost in generations and two general elections.

Labour needs a massive clean sweep of all those that clung to Corbyn's arse hole as if he was THE Messiah.

Maybe then people would consider voting for them in greater numbers.

• Like 1

Absolutely no point in voting Labour where I am.  Lib Dem however is another matter as they have held the seat in the past.

18 minutes ago, Toast said:

Absolutely no point in voting Labour where I am.  Lib Dem however is another matter as they have held the seat in the past.

Were OK

The Tories don't get a look in in Scotland.  Neither do Labour for that matter. 

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

This is why tactical voting is important. A vote out rather than a vote in, as it were.

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Maybe not but he was more than happy to serve under Corbyn and people do not forget that.

Corbyn was the primary reason why Labour lost seats it had not lost in generations and two general elections.

Labour needs a massive clean sweep of all those that clung to Corbyn's arse hole as if he was THE Messiah.

Maybe then people would consider voting for them in greater numbers.

Corbyn is not going to be allowed back as a Labour member, and there’s now only one Corbynite in the shadow cabinet, and she didn’t exactly cling to his arsehole. Nowadays the only die hard Corbynites with a voice left are Owen Jones (ugh) and a couple of celebs.

14 minutes ago, TQR said:

This is why tactical voting is important. A vote out rather than a vote in, as it were.

Corbyn is not going to be allowed back as a Labour member, and there’s now only one Corbynite in the shadow cabinet, and she didn’t exactly cling to his arsehole. Nowadays the only die hard Corbynites with a voice left are Owen Jones (ugh) and a couple of celebs.

Well, aside from Rayner, Nandy, Thornberry.....

Granted, Keith had a good rummage around and got rid of some of the dead wood but, nah fanks.

• Like 1

This Chinese spy in Westminster story that's just breaking is just what he needed – a big distraction. FBI have this woman on tape. Barry Gardiner and Ed Davey have taken lots of money off her.

I'm not convinced Boris is about to fall. Still only 1/3 of Conservative party members want him gone. Sure, Douglas Ross and several other non entities told him to go yesterday. I think they shot too prematurely. If he survives and continues on, those MPs (and the Scottish Conservative leadership) will just become marginalise from CCHQ and the WM top dogs. Not the brightest idea.

The bookies tend to take my view – they're saying 60% likeliness he'll survive this.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, aside from Rayner, Nandy, Thornberry.....

Granted, Keith had a good rummage around and got rid of some of the dead wood but, nah fanks.

Blimey, and there’s me not joining Labour because it’s going too centrist. As it turns out, it’s still pure Corbynite :D:facepalm:

8 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

This Chinese spy in Westminster story that's just breaking is just what he needed – a big distraction. FBI have this woman on tape. Barry Gardiner and Ed Davey have taken lots of money off her.

I'm not convinced Boris is about to fall. Still only 1/3 of Conservative party members want him gone. Sure, Douglas Ross and several other non entities told him to go yesterday. I think they shot too prematurely. If he survives and continues on, those MPs (and the Scottish Conservative leadership) will just become marginalise from CCHQ and the WM top dogs. Not the brightest idea.

The bookies tend to take my view – they're saying 60% likeliness he'll survive this.

I think he'll linger onwards too but his card is marked for good - doubtful any of us are going to turn around in 6 months and change our minds on Boris Johnson now.  And the May critics jumped the gun too early also, remember the embarrassing farce a few weeks before they finally got that VoC that she won anyway?  They've learnt nothing.

5 minutes ago, TQR said:

Blimey, and there’s me not joining Labour because it’s going too centrist. As it turns out, it’s still pure Corbynite :D:facepalm:

Well, there is your answer.

Nobody to the left of the political spectrum seems to have a fucking clue what centrist actually is.

Looks like another few decades sitting on the opposition bench for Labour then.

4 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Looks like another few decades sitting on the opposition bench for Labour then.

Yeah sure

9 minutes ago, TQR said:

Yeah sure

:lol:

victory-sweet.gif

Meanwhile, on Sickipedia

Fuck the rules.. If I get my email for Boris's leaving do, I'm going..

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

:lol:

victory-sweet.gif

No no, we’re all fucking losers.