Speak for yourself!

19 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:
21 minutes ago, TQR said:

No no, we’re all fucking losers.

Speak for yourself!

I only fuck winners :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well...lets be honest....there is nobody who could ever follow "The Special One" . Its simply impossible . I still miss her dreadfully....she did so much for this country through simple hard work and compassion for everyone. BJ is simply a child of Thatcher's time who has failed to understand . As is pretty much 99% of all politicians today to be honest . Is there ANYONE around at the moment who anybody could trust ? 

Nadine Dorries saying none of her constituents are angry made me laugh. So none of the 40-50% of Tory voters telling the polls he should resign live in her seat then?

47 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Nadine Dorries saying none of her constituents are angry made me laugh. So none of the 40-50% of Tory voters telling the polls he should resign live in her seat then?

She is deluded beyond belief.

• Haha 1

Telegraph now reporting 2 parties were held in Downing Street on the Eve of Prince Philips funeral.

Telegraph also saying as many as 30 letters of no confidence  have been submitted with 5 MPs openly calling for resignation.

• Like 1

Some in the know people suspect Steve Baker might pip Truss to make the top 2 v Sunak.

Andrew Bridgen latest MP to call for his head.A Boris loyalist and key backer.Well until now.

• Like 2

Just now, Sean said:

Andrew Bridgen latest MP to call for his head.A Boris loyalist and key backer.Well until now.

Yeah he's really fucked now if ones like Bridgen are calling for his head

Just now, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Yeah he's really fucked now if ones like Bridgen are calling for his head

Yeah big backer.Wonder who will follow.

Sutton Coldfield Tory members unanimously called for his head.Very true Blue area.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

42 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Some in the know people suspect Steve Baker might pip Truss to make the top 2 v Sunak.

Who? Sources please.

22 minutes ago, Sean said:

Said on Twitter that he should make a “dignified exit” now. Quite impressive that Bridgen can still come across like a deluded fucking moron even when calling for Alexander Pfeffel de Cunt to piss off.

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Telegraph also saying as many as 30 letters of no confidence  have been submitted with 5 MPs openly calling for resignation.

Wouldn't be surprised if by lunchtime we hear news that the number of letters needed for a challenge has been reached, particularly given the latest bombshell dropped by the paper arguably most loyal to Johnson.

In a different era I wonder if Johnson and/or the staff involved in that party on the eve of Prince Philip's funeral would have been hung for treason?

6 hours ago, Brad252 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if by lunchtime we hear news that the number of letters needed for a challenge has been reached, particularly given the latest bombshell dropped by the paper arguably most loyal to Johnson.

In a different era I wonder if Johnson and/or the staff involved in that party on the eve of Prince Philip's funeral would have been hung for treason?

To be clear, it was a party - they weren't hi-fiving each other and shouting "The old cunt's dead, yay!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

To be clear, it was a party - they weren't hi-fiving each other and shouting "The old cunt's dead, yay!"

Unlike here

The issue as I see it will come to a head right on the local elections in May as has been pointed out. There was a LOT of talk about getting rid of that red wall of Labour in the North and NE to get Brexit through  (god I almost miss those days). Even I was so highly sick of parliament by the Autumn of 2019 I switched my vote from Labour to Conservative last time. So I’ve ended up with what I voted for and believe me I will switch back in future. Those people like me will switch back in the local elections and watch the new Tory  MPs elected in 2019 get more twitchy than someone holding an electric fence. 

The bigger question is who the hell is drip feeding this out from the Civil Service? It’s like a death by a 1000 cuts , every day gets worse- now a party on the eve of Prince Philips funeral? 

The May local elections may not be quite the bloodbath expected. It's seats last contested in 2018 when Jeremy Corbyn's Labour were actually doing OK (by their standards) and made several gains, and when, far more understandably, Vince Cable's Lib Dems were doing well also. As a result, only about 30% of the seats up for grabs in May are held by the Tories, and likely most of them safe or uncontested. Next year (2023) is the killer as, thanks to the conditions of 2019, there's thousands of Tory seats with sod all majority up for grabs. But then if they haven't sorted themselves out in a year...

1 hour ago, msc said:

The May local elections may not be quite the bloodbath expected. It's seats last contested in 2018 when Jeremy Corbyn's Labour were actually doing OK (by their standards) and made several gains, and when, far more understandably, Vince Cable's Lib Dems were doing well also. As a result, only about 30% of the seats up for grabs in May are held by the Tories, and likely most of them safe or uncontested. Next year (2023) is the killer as, thanks to the conditions of 2019, there's thousands of Tory seats with sod all majority up for grabs. But then if they haven't sorted themselves out in a year...

The 2019 local elections were an odd one. The Tories lost a lot of seats (May was still PM)  but still won a lot. 

Just now, The Old Crem said:

The 2019 local elections were an odd one. The Tories lost a lot of seats (May was still PM)  but still won a lot. 

iirc not a single party was over 30% of the vote, so the Tory vote crashed without anyone able to take mass advantage of it. 

• Like 1