Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

On 23/07/2019 at 18:05, Redrumours said:

You know the old saying we get "more like America everyday".

I think we made it today.

I warned us I fucking warned us.

• Like 3

Folk seem to have forgotten that he put the Queen in a horrible position over the dissolution of Parliament back in late 2019. So the parties that he denied ever having happened at Number 10 on the eve of the Duke of Edinburgh's funeral is another slap in the face for the Palace.

Never mind the repeated kicking he gave the British public.

If he's not gone soon, poll numbers for his party will plummet.

4 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Folk seem to have forgotten that he put the Queen in a horrible position over the dissolution of Parliament back in late 2019. So the parties that he denied ever having happened at Number 10 on the eve of the Duke of Edinburgh's funeral is another slap in the face for the Palace.

I bet if it emerged that BoJo joined the party and all the attendees broke into Westminster Abbey opened Phils coffin and Boris was photographed teabagging the corpse and video image emerged the cabinet and Michael Fabricant would defend him.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I mean, even Churchill 45, Thatcher 82 and Blair 97 (some popular PMs at their arguably most popular moment) wouldn't have won a popularity contest pitted against the Queen. Boris Johnson doesn't stand a chance.

He doesn't care if you are the Queen or if you are a newborn baby in a council estate. He only cares about Boris Johnson.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

I bet if it emerged that BoJo joined the party and all the attendees broke into Westminster Abbey opened Phils coffin and Boris was photographed teabagging the corpse and video image emerged the cabinet and Michael Fabricant would defend him.

Fabricant and Boris should form a boy band and call themselves Bad Hair Day

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

That's actually a good argument for keeping him in place a bit longer.

The whole rotten lot needs to go.

• Like 5

Now being reported that another party took place on the 17th December 2020 to commemorate the leaving of the head of the Cabinet Office`s Covid taskforce.This just keeps getting more unbelievable.

That is I believe 13 parties so far and the third one in a week 15th December 17th December 18th December.

Maybe we should do a guess the next date a party will emerged to have happened on game.

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Now being reported that another party took place on the 17th December 2020 to commemorate the leaving of the head of the Cabinet Office`s Covid taskforce.This just keeps getting more unbelievable.

That is I believe 13 parties so far and the third one in a week 15th December 17th December 18th December.

Maybe we should do a guess the next date a party will emerged to have happened on game.

No wonder they can't remember specific parties, they never sobered up in between!

16th December looking lonely there. Probably a work event there.

These cunts had busier social lives in lockdown than I had pre-pandemic ffs.

18231880-A49D-49F9-BE86-FE1AF8487477.thumb.jpeg.3fc74ca811826eef8d690aa7109fdd35.jpeg

• Haha 4

Surprised Boris managed to fit in so many holidays in between parties.

5 hours ago, msc said:

I mean, even Churchill 45, Thatcher 82 and Blair 97 (some popular PMs at their arguably most popular moment) wouldn't have won a popularity contest pitted against the Queen. Boris Johnson doesn't stand a chance.

He doesn't care if you are the Queen or if you are a newborn baby in a council estate. He only cares about Boris Johnson.

And of the three Blair would have come the Closest if it was taken during the immediate few days after Diana’s death.

• Like 1

Now being said every Friday throughout the pandemic "Wine time Fridays" took place in Downing Street.

clown.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So as a measure of opinion I was kicked off twitter when I suggested that our leader should be tarred and feathered. This time it did not happen, perhaps it was my cat tweets beforehand. Knighthood for the cu88 I think not.

16 minutes ago, Charlotte's Controller said:

So as a measure of opinion I was kicked off twitter when I suggested that our leader should be tarred and feathered. This time it did not happen, perhaps it was my cat tweets beforehand. Knighthood for the cu88 I think not.

Seems a tame suggestion given the circumstances.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Now being said every Friday throughout the pandemic "Wine time Fridays" took place in Downing Street.

Now being reported Johnson attended several of these events.He is truly fucked now surely.

I'd have thought so but the former Irish PM Charlie Haughey springs to mind. Time and time again there was scandals that were expected to bring him down but didn't. That being said he was finally brought down 1992 by phone bugging scandal from 1982 that he'd previously gotten away with

He's planning a comeback with something called "Operation Big DOG".

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Redrumours said:

He's planning a comeback with something called "Operation Big DOG".

Theres only one answer to that.

BOLLOCKS.

It is actually "Operation Save Big Dog"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1