Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

On 06/09/2022 at 23:31, RoverAndOut said:

Personally, I'd be quite happy to leave this as the final word in this thread until a post in 15 years confirming the blond numbnut's death.

Pure poetry. What a summary.

Don't ever forget this.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Truss failed too quickly for Boris. He's still too divisive and doesn't have an easy way to return. But he also knows that if he doesn't win now, he'll have to back whomever the party chooses. 

40 minutes ago, TQR said:

He can fuck off and have a good lie down. Trusscunt backer.

Ben Wallace is backing him.

For him to do that means Boris wants it and thinks he can win. 

12 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Ben Wallace is backing him.

For him to do that means Boris wants it and thinks he can win. 

He's another Trusscunt.

As 52 MPs and counting pledge their support, he travels back early from his holiday.

55FA4376-15F0-42A2-BA8C-925F5EEDA4AC.jpeg.7a429c992f089a0c8339f9df5248dd2b.jpeg

• Haha 3

All Boris needs to do is make sure he's in the final two. The membership will absolutely put him back in. Regardless of whether he has 100 backers and Sunak 200+

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

All Boris needs to do is make sure he's in the final two. The membership will absolutely put him back in. Regardless of whether he has 100 backers and Sunak 200+

Oh yes, and we know how that ends!

I'm thinking the Daily Star will have to be more ambitious than a lettuce - maybe a few bulbs that flower early and wilt to compost by mid-Summer.

If Boris holds off he cannot guarantee winning his seat at a GE so it might be now or never. Rishi Sunak might calculate that the leader after a GE will have a bit more opportunity albeit no power

C27DCFC3-582C-4122-83EA-220DF7E57285.thumb.jpeg.34b627cf99c2499f042999b51e01f15e.jpeg

• Haha 5

They really think Boris would be a good idea as Home Secretary in a Sunak Government. Really?  

Ffl_HpWX0AIktgi?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

On 20/10/2022 at 15:52, TQR said:

Like who?

I know this might be a bad choice but probably Theresa May might return 

On 21/10/2022 at 15:38, Bibliogryphon said:

If Boris holds off he cannot guarantee winning his seat at a GE so it might be now or never. Rishi Sunak might calculate that the leader after a GE will have a bit more opportunity albeit no power

If Boris wins I reckon it is all but guaranteed that enough Tory Mps would either defect , quit the commons altogether causing by elections or resign the Tory whip in such number that his majority would be gone or severely dented.The argument seems to be that getting Boris back makes a general election less likely but I think it would increase it as the Tories would look a much bigger joke than they do even now. A couple of my friends predict civil unrest if Boris comes back.I can't see it going that far straight away but could add to the extreme anger by the vast majority of the population and cause it in time to boil over into the streets.Especially as winter bites and BlowJo still could be suspended from the house.

• Like 3

Not sure if it has been mentioned but why was this joker on holiday?

Parliament has been back for 2 weeks. Let's not forget he had a holiday over the summer too, when his caretaker Government was doing nothing.

Couldn't get his arse back quick enough though...within hours of me predicting exactly that.

Obviously if he does get on the ballot, he'll need another holiday to get over this exhausting leadership campaign. :P

Lord Frost endorses Sunak rather than Johnson. That’s a surprise.  Momentum for a coronation for Sunak growing. 

8 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Not sure if it has been mentioned but why was this joker on holiday?

Parliament has been back for 2 weeks. Let's not forget he had a holiday over the summer too, when his caretaker Government was doing nothing.

Couldn't get his arse back quick enough though...within hours of me predicting exactly that.

Obviously if he does get on the ballot, he'll need another holiday to get over this exhausting leadership campaign. :P

Thought they stood for the Strivers not the Skivers!

• Like 1