Stayin Alive

Boris Johnson

Am hearing from reliable sources Sunak is almost certain to launch a leadership campaign in the not too distant future.

This seems backed up by press reports.

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

Am hearing from reliable sources Sunak is almost certain to launch a leadership campaign in the not too distant future.

Would explain the leak about Truss using that jet to Australia.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sean said:

The fact that Tom Tugendhat has launched a leadership bid means that any potential rivals will not be left behind.

Anyone with any left leaning credentials should probably avoid making too many comments on any of the potential candidates because this beauty pagent is not trying to attract you.

It is dependent on two contrary and eccentric constituencies Conservative MPs and Conservative members.

Someone like Tugendhat could negotiate such a tightrope

Michael Gove decided (as many front benchers did) to defend the party PM. Unfortunately for him, it was against Andrew Neil who confronted him with this Government ad: 

Will the government's new emotive Covid ad make people obey the rules?

At which point Gove became a gibbering fool.

• Like 1

First report by Sue Gray has dropped, journos poring over it. I think some parties have not be included due to Met Police investigation.

"Excessive consumption of alcohol". Well, of course, you are going to need an excessive amount, especially if you are going to piss all over the Queen and the mourning of the Duke of Edinburgh, the graves and ashes of the dead, the people heavily fined for breaking the rules, etc etc etc.

And we ain't done yet.

Ian Blackford thrown out, but before he could be thrown out, he left! :lol:

Theresa May cutting Boris in two, Andrew Mitchell of all people says Boris no longer has his support.

I believe his days are numbered. In days if not hours.

• Like 1

Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Ian Blackford thrown out, but before he could be thrown out, he left! :lol:

Theresa May cutting Boris in two, Andrew Mitchell of all people says Boris no longer has his support.

I believe his days are numbered. In days if not hours.

I was hoping Blackford would get thrown out just to highlight the absurdity of the situation.

Mitchell and May only ones salvaging him other MPs are licking his anus dilligently. 

Just now, Sean said:

I was hoping Blackford would get thrown out just to highlight the absurdity of the situation.

Mitchell and May only ones salvaging him other MPs are licking his anus dilligently. 

Ian Blackford is one of those happy to fall on his sword by outraging the Parliamentary process by telling the truth! He's a grand chap. :lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Michael Gove decided (as many front benchers did) to defend the party PM. Unfortunately for him, it was against Andrew Neil who confronted him with this Government ad: 

Will the government's new emotive Covid ad make people obey the rules?

At which point Gove became a gibbering fool.

He has also said that partygate required "Christian forgiveness" .Someone should tell him that Christian forgiveness requires repentance.

• Like 5

Amen.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Sean said:

I take it you mean savaging him not salvaging him!

2 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I take it you mean savaging him not salvaging him!

Correct .Hate spell check.

• Haha 1

Police looking at over 300 photos 500 documents and Boris now said to be 3 parties.

58 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Ian Blackford is one of those happy to fall on his sword by outraging the Parliamentary process by telling the truth! He's a grand chap. :lol:

He’s a useless cunt.

If he wasn’t so ugly he could’ve had a career in theatre.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Windsor said:

He’s a useless cunt.

Projection?

Just now, Windsor said:

He’s a useless cunt.

He has called for Boris to resign nearly every week for 2 and a half years which means it doesn`t pack a punch anymore.

He is making good points lately however that is due to BlowJo`s incompetence.

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

He has called for Boris to resign nearly every week for 2 and a half years which means it doesn`t pack a punch anymore.

He is making good points lately however that is due to BlowJo`s incompetence.

I can't stand Blackford but he is a useful person to have fall on the "lying liars a liar" sword, letting others (say the Leader of the Opposition) get on with their jobs instead of getting chucked out the Commons.

Although Starmer got away with calling Johnson a liar in the Commons last week by attributing it to a quote from a constituent, which was quite a clever loophole, I thought.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Windsor said:

He’s a useless cunt.

Yes, often, but he did today what the whole fucking opposition should have the bottle to do.

Johnson is a liar, he wilfully and repeatedly misled Parliament and everyone with the brain cells to recognise that should stand up and say it clearly. Let Hoyle cunt everyone out of Commons if that’s what it takes.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Sean said:

Precisely. That’s all they do. Pretend to be grossly offended by something trivial (on behalf of the people of Scotland mind) and demand a resignation.

Be careful what you guys wish for. 100% agree with Windsor, Boris is a cunt, but is it worth the risk of letting in someone less predictable than him?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Deadboy999 said:

General election if he goes

No constitutional reason to have one until 2024

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Angela Richardson PPS to Michael Gove resigns. First governmental resignation over Partygate.

• Like 1

I suppose the good thing about all this (for me personally) is that it prompts research into the likely successor . Sunak appears nailed on . I knew he was a multi billionaire with many houses and  no concern towards anyone in need ( so that IS  a small worry ) ....but I didn't know he was tee-total . Not sure that makes him ideal to move into Number Ten ? Even Margaret (The Special One) had the odd wee dram ?