Sign in to follow this  
888-333

John Travolta

I think that The guy from Saturday Night Fever/Greese could be a potatial pick for next year for a bunch of reasons:

He lost his son at the start of the year Now hes going through a downward spiral of Depression

He Worked with Billy Bob THorton in Priamry Coulers

Ol Grimmo has been Killing of Sceintologists Quite abit latly (Isaac Hayes, David Carradine(Acording to nndb))

Ol Grimmo has been Killing of Sceintologists Quite abit latly (Isaac Hayes, David Carradine(Acording to nndb))

Thats only two.

Just saying....

David Carradine was NOT a Scientologist... he once tried the religion out and didn't like it. NNDB is full of absolute crap, hence the reason it's been banned from being used as a source on Wiki now.

I think that The guy from Saturday Night Fever/Greese could be a potatial pick for next year for a bunch of reasons:

He lost his son at the start of the year Now hes going through a downward spiral of Depression

What is it about f'uckwits and a morbid aversion of spell checkers? If you want people to read your twaddle, then do them the courtesy of proof reading it before posting.

If you can't be bothered reading your posts, then neither can I.

One more Gen-Y-dickfer added to the ignore list...

I don't think he's going to go anytime soon.

However, you never know, especially since we always get shocking deaths every year and this year is no exception (e.g., Michael Jackson, Steve McNair, Natasha Richardson, and John Hughes).

Thats (maybe) one reason. Unless working with Billy Bob Thornton is known to cause premature death.

Yes Actualy,

Thorton worked with John Ritter in Sling Blade & Bad Santa, Bernie Mac also in Bad Santa, Heath Leader in Monsters Ball, Natasha Richardson in Waking up in Reno, J.T. Walsh in Slingblade, Brad Renro in the Informers, The Aposle with Farrah Fawcett, Jimvarney in Sling Blade He also worked with Patrick Swayze in Waking Up in Reno

Also another Actor Who seems to Have His Co-Stars Dropping Dead is Gene Wilder (Yes I Know hes Quite Old)

Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein, Cleavon Little in Blazing Saddles, Gilda Radner and Dom Deluise (Yes I know they died almost 20 years apart) in Haunted Honeymoon, Madiline Kahn also In both Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstien, Zero Mostel in the Producers, Richard Pryor in Silerstreak, Stir Crazy, and two others which names escape me, Jack Alberson in Charlie and the Chocolate factory (Aloth he was quite old)

I think I'm cursed as well - many people who I have known through work have also died.

Then again, I do work in a care home... :)

OK, I tried to resist but I couldn't. Feel free to peg anything I've missed.

Yes Actualy actually,

Thorton Thornton worked with John Ritter in Sling Blade & Bad Santa, Bernie Mac also in Bad Santa, Heath Leader in Monsters Monster's Ball, Natasha Richardson in Waking up Up in Reno, J.T. Walsh in Slingblade Sling Blade, Brad Renro Renfro in the The Informers, The Aposle Apostle with Farrah Fawcett, Jimvarney Jim Varney in Sling Blade. He also worked with Patrick Swayze in Waking Up in Reno.

John Ritter was 55. Died of an aortic dissection - a little young, yes, but not an unusual death. Bernie Mac had sarcoidosis and got pneumonia. Natasha Richardson was a genuine unexpected tragedy. J.T. Walsh was 54 and died of a heart attack - hardly unheard of. Brad Renfro overdosed - hardly unusual in Hollywood. Farrah Fawcett was 62 and had cancer. Jim Varney was 50 and a heavy smoker who died of lung cancer.

Also another Actor actor Who who seems to Have His Co-Stars Dropping Dead have his co-stars dropping dead is Gene Wilder (Yes I Know hes Quite Old) (yes, I know he's quite old).

Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein, Cleavon Little in Blazing Saddles, Gilda Radner and Dom Deluise (Yes yes, I know they died almost 20 years apart) in Haunted Honeymoon, Madiline Madeleine Kahn also In in both Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstien Frankenstein, Zero Mostel in the The Producers, Richard Pryor in Silerstreak Silver Streak, Stir Crazy, and two others which names escape me, Jack Alberson Albertson in Charlie and the Chocolate factory Factory (Aloth although he was quite old).

My observation is that the deaths supposedly related to Gene Wilder were, for the most part, people dying of natural causes...some may have been younger than "normal," but I don't think any of them were such tremendous surprises. Being as Gene Wilder is 76 years old, it's not surprising that he's buried a bunch of co-stars.

Also, Wilder starred in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Johnny Depp starred in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

In order to link up deaths like 888-333 is trying to do here, you kind of have to have a common denominator surrounded by unusually tragic and unexpected deaths. People outliving their peers is hardly unusual, and smokers dying young is common.

Doesn't scan for me. I mean, I've outlived all kinds of family members myself.

I've outlived all kinds of family members myself.

... ex-husbands, mostly, who all died from falling on kitchen knives? ;-)

Yes Actualy actually,

Thorton Thornton worked with John Ritter in Sling Blade & Bad Santa, Bernie Mac also in Bad Santa, Heath Leader Ledger in Monsters Monster's Ball, Natasha Richardson in Waking up Up in Reno, J.T. Walsh in Slingblade Sling Blade, Brad Renro Renfro in the The Informers, The Aposle Apostle with Farrah Fawcett, Jimvarney Jim Varney in Sling Blade. He also worked with Patrick Swayze in Waking Up in Reno.

John Ritter was 55. Died of an aortic dissection - a little young, yes, but not an unusual death. Bernie Mac had sarcoidosis and got pneumonia. Natasha Richardson was a genuine unexpected tragedy. J.T. Walsh was 54 and died of a heart attack - hardly unheard of. Brad Renfro overdosed - hardly unusual in Hollywood. Farrah Fawcett was 62 and had cancer. Jim Varney was 50 and a heavy smoker who died of lung cancer.

Also another Actor actor Who who seems to Have His Co-Stars Dropping Dead have his co-stars dropping dead is Gene Wilder (Yes I Know hes Quite Old) (yes, I know he's quite old).

Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein, Cleavon Little in Blazing Saddles, Gilda Radner and Dom Deluise (Yes yes, I know they died almost 20 years apart) in Haunted Honeymoon, Madiline Madeleine Kahn also In in both Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstien Frankenstein, Zero Mostel in the The Producers, Richard Pryor in Silerstreak Silver Streak, Stir Crazy, and two others which names escape me, Jack Alberson Albertson in Charlie and the Chocolate factory Factory (Aloth although he was quite old).

My observation is that the deaths supposedly related to Gene Wilder were, for the most part, people dying of natural causes...some may have been younger than "normal," but I don't think any of them were such tremendous surprises. Being as Gene Wilder is 76 years old, it's not surprising that he's buried a bunch of co-stars.

Also, Wilder starred in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Johnny Depp starred in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

In order to link up deaths like 888-333 is trying to do here, you kind of have to have a common denominator surrounded by unusually tragic and unexpected deaths. People outliving their peers is hardly unusual, and smokers dying young is common.

Agreed. Thats 8 actors from 67 movies, hardly conclusive evidence of a 'Billy Bob' curse (though Petr Boil Peter Boyle should perhaps be on the list).

Yes Actualy actually,

Thorton Thornton worked with John Ritter in Sling Blade & Bad Santa, Bernie Mac also in Bad Santa, Heath Leader Ledger in Monsters Monster's Ball, Natasha Richardson in Waking up Up in Reno, J.T. Walsh in Slingblade Sling Blade, Brad Renro Renfro in the The Informers, The Aposle Apostle with Farrah Fawcett, Jimvarney Jim Varney in Sling Blade. He also worked with Patrick Swayze in Waking Up in Reno.

Agreed. Thats 8 actors from 67 movies, hardly conclusive evidence of a 'Billy Bob' curse (though Petr Boil Peter Boyle should perhaps be on the list).

Roy Kinear and Dick Shaw could be added to the list for Wilder too, I think there are others too. I think it may have been me who started the Gene Wilder thing but it was only meant as a sort of in-joke. You could pick any actor or film and find tragedy connected to it. having said that, I have wondered whether Blazing Saddles was filmed near a nuclear reactor or something as a number of cast members did suffer from cancer.

A load of old sh*t.

A load of old sh*t.

HAHA I see you have succumbed to the first sign of being a post-twat - the signature!

A load of old sh*t.

HAHA I see you have succumbed to the first sign of being a post-twat - the signature!

Some will say that Ive always been a twat. :rolleyes:

Yes Actualy actually,

Roy Kinear and Dick Shaw could be added to the list for Wilder too, I think there are others too. I think it may have been me who started the Gene Wilder thing but it was only meant as a sort of in-joke. You could pick any actor or film and find tragedy connected to it. having said that, I have wondered whether Blazing Saddles was filmed near a nuclear reactor or something as a number of cast members did suffer from cancer.

I think you have it confused with The Conqueror from 1956

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Conqueror...cer_controversy

It was the film that killed John Wayne

I know very well which film I mean, thank you very much. Of the main cast in Blazing Saddles, Cleavon Little, Madeline Kahn and Slim Pickens all died of cancer and Gene Wilder is a cancer survivor, from the supporting cast you have Dom Deluise, Anne Bancroft and Robert Ridgely.

Anyway it's all bollocks really and as I said before you could probably pick any film and find a similar number of deaths .

I didn't know Anne Bancroft appeared in Blazing Saddles.

I know she was married to Mel Brooks.

So we also have the Curse of Billy Bob Thornton? Something to ponder on I suppose.

Is Brad Pitt going to become a widower? Part of me hopes so rather than the unthinkable alternative.... :rolleyes:

Yes Actualy actually,

I think you have it confused with The Conqueror from 1956

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Conqueror...cer_controversy

It was the film that killed John Wayne

I know very well which film I mean, thank you very much. Of the main cast in Blazing Saddles, Cleavon Little, Madeline Kahn and Slim Pickens all died of cancer and Gene Wilder is a cancer survivor, from the supporting cast you have Dom Deluise, Anne Bancroft and Robert Ridgely.

Anyway it's all bollocks really and as I said before you could probably pick any film and find a similar number of deaths .

Handy!!! Im utterly shocked that a young sweet gentle natured lady such as yourself would use such industrial language.

I always considered you to be the Lamb Chop to my Shari Lewis.

Seeing as you are conversant with using said language perhaps I can, if I may be so bold, give you my phone number so that you can talk filth to me :)

It will only be a quick call.

Promise!! :rolleyes:

Bill Anagnos at 60, was Travoltas double in SNF.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dailyfreeman/obituary.aspx?n=william-g-anagnos&pid=191277160&

And for Toastie, was in The Warriors as Baseball Fury "BJ" , unfortunate choice of name.

latest?cb=20170801110331

• Thanks 1

Holy shit.

(Dunno which one he was)

Either 3rd or 4rth in the chase, was black and red facepaint. But so was "Zack".