deadtowrites

Male Or Shemale?

Caster Semenya, you decide.  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are various easy ways to tell a male from a female, anyway.

For instance, if she feels a fart coming on, does she slip discreetly outside or stay put and let rip publicly with a smug expression?

Or you could open the bonnet of a car and ask him/her to point out the various working parts.

And for this you'd have to assume a man would be capable of identifying his crankshaft from his fuel injector, where exactly to apply lubricant or what roll his big end plays in the suck, squeeze, bang, blow processes of a 4 stroke engine? :rolleyes:

I was thinking about a Wankel engine, but.........

Perhaps the Germans have a sense of humour after all; I see your Wankel and raise you a Fuckel.

Just today I happened to stumble upon the plant pathogen Botryotinia fuckeliana named after a German botonist called Karl Wilhelm Gottlieb Leopold Fuckel. Unfortunately for the finely named fellow fetishist, he is dead.

Fatima Whitbread, however, was one sexy babe. A pity she felt it necessary to shave her armpits. :rolleyes:

She failed a drug test once.

When asked to give a urine sample she couldn't get her penis in the test tube.

Yes, a secret man ....

Just read a report on Fortean Times that a promising racehorse called Tuscan Abbe has been banned on the grounds 'she' is an hermaphrodite.

:lol::lol:

Just read a report on Fortean Times that a promising racehorse called Tuscan Abbe has been banned on the grounds 'she' is an hermaphrodite.

:lol::lol:

Alanis Morisette? Oh sorry, that'd be she-horse.

Où est ma veste?

I met up with the infamous "One Man Jury" tonight (For those that don't know, he was VERY active in 2005.) He's now threatening to purchase a computer and hitting the interweb thingamy again....

During our drinking session, the conversation turned to the South African gold medallist. One Man Jury said "the IAAF should take back the gold medal and, if (s)he don't like it, (s)he can go f'uck herself....which she is actually physically equipped to do".

2010 could be the return of One Man Jury..... ;)

I met up with the infamous "One Man Jury" tonight (For those that don't know, he was VERY active in 2005.) He's now threatening to purchase a computer and hitting the interweb thingamy again....

During our drinking session, the conversation turned to the South African gold medallist. One Man Jury said "the IAAF should take back the gold medal and, if (s)he don't like it, (s)he can go f'uck herself....which she is actually physically equipped to do".

2010 could be the return of One Man Jury..... ;)

Hardly, the angles are all wrong. If, on the other hand (or both hands) she/he was able to play the full orchestra would it be possible to time the crescendo so that all the pieces are in harmony?

95-year-old German ex-high jumper Gretel Bergmann should get an obituary. She was (indeed, is) a woman but was replaced by a man at the 1936 Olympics, on account of being Jewish.

I was thinking about her too, she looks very well for 96 though.

Happy 101st birthday to Gretel Bergmann. http://www.smh.com.au/world/gretel-bergmann-the-worldclass-jewish-athlete-nazi-germany-couldnt-hold-down-20150411-1mgh22.html

On 4/11/2015 at 19:39, YoungWillz said:

Awesome photo in the NYTimes obit -- you can almost see her snatch.
Poor depressed Y-Dub can't appreciate my remark. :(
SC

26lambert2-master768.jpg

Image result for  thai lady boy no1

Image result for sexy thai girlno2

which one is a ladyboy  no1 or no2

Hard to tell - but I'll vote no 2.  I might discreetly caress their neck a little before deciding which to take home (maybe not home, wife would NOT be happy).

Being Australian I have been watching the Comm Games when I can and it is very entertaining.  It must be like watching the Olympics as an American.  I watched Semenya's race and what stands out is how she is physically so different from not just the female middle distance athletes but also the male.  I would be interested to see how she would fare against an elite male 400m runner (over 1500m) who would have a similar build to hers.  I would be very interested to see how she would go in the 200/400m races against women, to me she looks like she is not competing in her most suitable event.

I have sympathy for Semenya (and those who race against her) as it would seem that she is a genuine intersex athlete.  I don't have the same sympathy for Laurel Hubbard (formerly Gavin) who is a NZ weightlifter who was competitive at National level in NZ as a male lifter who changed sex and became a worldbeating female lifter.  There seems to be some debate about the advantage obtained in these sorts of sports by growing up to have a man's body, but while there seems little doubt that post-transition she will not be able to perform as well as pre-transition, she still has an advantage over a cis-woman.  The various committees seem to have allowed political correctness overwhelm common sense.