DevonDeathTrip

Life In Prison

It's the team of year to look over shortlists and realise some slightly less than A-list names actually died a month or two ago and you never noticed. Step forward Robert Clyde, serial rapist, child abuser and general all round scum, who died in hospice care in September.  Would have been good for Hares/Deathrace/Deathlist Cup points, but anyhow, the fucker's dead, no tears here.

The woman convicted of the “depraved heart” murder of another woman after a black market silicone butt implant has died in jail, less than three-and-a-half years into her life sentence.

Tracy Lynn Garner, 58, was pronounced dead Sunday after she was moved from Central Mississippi Correctional Facility to a Jackson, Miss. The Mississippi Department of Corrections did not elaborate on her cause of death.

In 2013, Garner met Karima Gordon and Angelina Barber after a referral. Barber decided not to go along with the bargain-basement booty enhancement, but 37-year-old Karima went ahead with the plan to inject hardware-grade silicone into her buttocks and died eight days later.

SC

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

The woman convicted of the “depraved heart” murder of another woman after a black market silicone butt implant has died in jail, less than three-and-a-half years into her life sentence.

Well if nothing else this shows how little I know about modern women. Most of the ones I have known spent their time trying to or talking about reducing the size of their arses and certainly not increasing them in size. The world changes by the minute......

15 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Well if nothing else this shows how little I know about modern women. Most of the ones I have known spent their time trying to or talking about reducing the size of their arses and certainly not increasing them in size. The world changes by the minute......

My friend be glad you knowest not women from Mississippi.

SC

• Haha 1

Nassar will get credit for time served for the past year. He will first be eligible for parole in 99 years -- in the year 2117.

Something to look forward to on his 153rd birthday.

• Like 1

That was a strange Court hearing.

Really was.

He's already going to die in jail, did a plea bargain, sat there and took it.

Suspicious as fuck in this lesbian climate. Really is. The joy the harlot took in 'this is your death sentence' was ',hold on a minute'.

Doubt 20% of the testifiees were legit.

*aye, deserves to die in jail, but at least 500 years ago a quick drowning and dry out would have happened.

Fuck being a male in that shithole of a country.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Larry Nassar, team USA gymnastics doctor, sentenced to 40-175 years in prison for sex assault.

One day, I'll wake up to see him mentioned in the Suicidal Celebs thread, and I won't shed a tear over it.

That said, I'm perfectly okay with him suffering behind bars for the rest of his natural life as well.

The American system of sentencing never ceases to amaze me. Setting a tariff of a number of years is a risky business in these times of ground breaking scientific advancement. Just to piss everyone off he will probably cryogenically preserve his body after death so that his head-in-a-jar can be released into the community one day in the future. 

• Haha 2

On 24/11/2017 at 16:15, theoldlady said:

Was he released somewhere in Great Britain? There were rumors that he and the other cunt were sent to Norway or The USA or New Zealand or Australia. 

Nope- but I have it on very good authority that the other one was living in East Devon at one point about 5 years ago.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

Nope- but I have it on very good authority that the other one was living in East Devon at one point about 5 years ago.

Thank you! 

Manson Family member Leslie van Houten`s bid for freedom was rejected by Govenor Brown on the 19th of January 2018. She is up for review again already in March 2019. Tax payers get to pay and pay and pay for these lawyers......

4 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Manson Family member Leslie van Houten`s bid for freedom was rejected by Govenor Brown on the 19th of January 2018. She is up for review again already in March 2019. Tax payers get to pay and pay and pay for these lawyers......

Not a looker, but has she done a calendar? Must be some money in that somewhere.

• Haha 1

Terry Perkins, one of the leaders of the Hatton Garden safe-deposit raid, has died in prison aged 69.

Bruce Davis, another Manson family member is yet again up for parole. Govenor Brown has rejected the parole board`s recommendation for release several times. He was convicted of murdering a musician Gary Hinman and stuntmann Donald Shea on Manson`s orders. He is also suspected in several other murders as well - he was not involved directly in the Tate-La Bianca murders, but may have killed witnesses, etc.to other Manson killings. His parole hearing is coming up soon.

Chapman will be up for parole again soon. Think he's trying to go for the world record of most parole hearings denied at this point.

For some reason I've did a complete 180° re Foxy Knoxy.

Totally innocent imo....

https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/amanda-knox-something-odd-ray-darcy-show-last-night-614995

https://mobile.twitter.com/Robyn__Duncan/status/960075111142391809

• Like 1

5 hours ago, time said:

Terry Perkins, one of the leaders of the Hatton Garden safe-deposit raid, has died in prison aged 69.

So that's the first one of his colleagues that "terminally ill" Brian Reader survives.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, gcreptile said:

So that's the first one of his colleagues that "terminally ill" Brian Reader survives.

Aye, already wasted some dead pool picks on Reader - not this year, mind

Could be a Ronnie Biggs job

Never a fan of selecting people in dead pools just because they've gone to prison, but do any of us really fancy the chances of Oxbridge-educated dinosaur research scientist and "Britain's worst hurtcore paedophile" Matthew Falder if things kick off in H-block? 

His Twitter account pre-arrest is still up: 

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 03:45, Bentrovato said:

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

One of India's most notorious serial killers, M. Jaishankar, has committed suicide aged 40. At least 19 murders to his name, and possibly closer to 30, he had already escaped from prison twice and had failed in his third escape attempt just two days ago.

On 19/02/2018 at 12:45, Spade_Cooley said:

Never a fan of selecting people in dead pools just because they've gone to prison, but do any of us really fancy the chances of Oxbridge-educated dinosaur research scientist and "Britain's worst hurtcore paedophile" Matthew Falder if things kick off in H-block? 

His Twitter account pre-arrest is still up: 

Tbh he'll have serious segregation and may well retreat into reading and intellectual chatter with his fellow nonces. I don't think he'll die too soon