DevonDeathTrip

Life In Prison

On 25/05/2019 at 11:13, gcreptile said:

Thomas Silverstein, apparently holding the record for the longest solitary confinement (35 years!), has died at 67 in Colorado:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/solitary-confinement-thomas-silverstein-inmate-supermax-prison-held-35-years-has-died-cause-of-death-not-revealed/

Obviously missed this news last month but read today that terrible Tom had passed.  His torment is now over.

A real bad-ass no doubt but he really did have an example made of him for what he did in USP Marion back in the 80's.

Also read today that Barry 'The Baron' Mills died inside Super-max Colorado (ADMAX)  last summer.  He, like Silverstein was a major shot caller for the Aryan Brotherhood in prison.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/20/obituaries/barry-mills-brutal-leader-of-racist-prison-gang-dies-at-70.html

In the context of prison gangs these two were seriously MAJOR players.  Proper dangerous men in their day.  It actually doesn't surprise me they both died of natural causes (allegedly)

With the passing of Mills I suppose Tyler 'TD' Bingham takes over the number 1 spot as incarcerated AB shot caller.

Carl Beech is a nailed-on vulnerable prisoner the second he sets foot inside. A convicted nonce who volunteered for the NSPCC and lying narcissistic twat who's wasted police time and public money on a massive scale and also the kind of notorious celebrity who'd be a mark for any lag wishing to get a few credit points.

Obviously our hearts bleed for the misunderstood genius who'd likely be rolling in it if he'd only turned the whole thing into a novel - but we're serious dead poolers and the man surely is on our radar from here onwards

Oh aye, and he's fat!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49074879

24 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Carl Beech is a nailed-on vulnerable prisoner the second he sets foot inside. A convicted nonce who volunteered for the NSPCC and lying narcissistic twat who's wasted police time and public money on a massive scale and also the kind of notorious celebrity who'd be a mark for any lag wishing to get a few credit points.

Obviously our hearts bleed for the misunderstood genius who'd likely be rolling in it if he'd only turned the whole thing into a novel - but we're serious dead poolers and the man surely is on our radar from here onwards

Oh aye, and he's fat!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49074879

Did you see the bit where he tried to blame his own crimes on his son?

"These child sex offences were committed whilst he was speaking to investigating officers," he continued.

"At the same time as he perpetuated these lies about Harvey Proctor and so many others, he was also viewing indecent images of the gravest kind and spying on small boys."

Jurors heard he installed a secret app on his iPad that appeared to be a calculator, but contained indecent images of children of the "most serious kind" and a covert recording of a boy in a toilet.

Newcastle Crown Court heard he was prosecuted and initially pleaded not guilty, and in a police interview, sought to blame his teenage son.

He changed his plea to guilty after a jury had been sworn in.

Proper Grade A twat.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, msc said:

Did you see the bit where he tried to blame his own crimes on his son?

Proper Grade A twat.

Dead pool gold

8 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Ivan Milat starts chemo and might have longer to live than initially suspected:

https://7news.com.au/news/crime/serial-killer-ivan-milat-to-begin-chemotherapy-in-long-bay-jail-c-361000

Now wait.  A prisoner embellish their demise?

Thats crazy talk.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, gcreptile said:

https://7news.com.au/news/crime/serial-killer-ivan-milat-to-begin-chemotherapy-in-long-bay-jail-c-361000

I guess the ethics would be all fucked up, but I wish they could consider witholding treatment until he gives up a body or 2, or 7.  That might get the bastard to talk.

Kaitlyn Conley jailed 23 years for poisoning ex-boyfriend's mother and trying to blame it on him (more details)

UTICA, N.Y. -- Kaitlyn Conley, a 24-year-old woman convicted in November of first-degree manslaughter in the death of Mary Yoder, was sentenced to 23 years in prison today in Oneida County Court, according to media reports

Conley faced a minimum of five years and a maximum of 25 years in prison.

Mary Yoder, 60, of Whitesboro was Conley's boss and the mother of Conley's ex-boyfriend, Adam Yoder.

Conley was initially charged with second-degree murder. She was accused of poisoning Mary Yoder using colchicine.

• Confused 1

Do we really need a thread for an absolute nobody who got the jail in January 2018?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Do we really need a thread for an absolute nobody who got the jail in January 2018?

Right? We already have a thread,for basics and no names in jail.

I wonder if mankilld is a bot. They are getting better and better, but I think he fails the Turing test.

• Haha 2

On 23/07/2019 at 06:38, gcreptile said:

Milat hospitalized, conditions unknown.

On 09/08/2019 at 11:34, drol said:

Just put 2 and 2 together after watching Wolf Creek tonight. 

So this is the guy the film is based on?! Seems he was only charged directly with 7 murders but has been connected with at least 40. 

May have been one of the most prolific Australian serial killers ever in that case.

On 09/08/2019 at 11:34, drol said:

Seem to recall he was once part of a foiled escape attempt? Not caught trying to escape mind, but the screws rumbled the plan before it was to have occurred. Should make sure he stays cuffed to his hospital bed...

Robert Kennedy assassinator Sirhan Sirhan has been stabbed in prison

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Robert Kennedy assassinator Sirhan Sirhan has been stabbed in prison

Well, if he dies, he'll be hit #17, for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lewd_Squirrel said:

Well, if he dies, he'll be hit #17, for me.

I have him on my theme team

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Phantom said:

I have him on my theme team

He's a team Gris Gris staple.

Billy Jack Crutsinger, 64, is scheduled to receive a lethal injection Wednesday evening for the 2003 killings of Pearl Magouirk and her 71-year-old daughter Patricia Syren. Authorities say Crutsinger killed the women then stole Syren's car and credit card. He was arrested three days later at a bar in Galveston, more than 300 miles (480 kilometers) away.

That means tonight.

SC

• Like 1