DevonDeathTrip

Life In Prison

According to this morning's Sunday Times Levi Bellfield had a decent stab at suicide on Friday

Might be one to watch going forward though Ian Huntley has been summat of a disappointment in this dept. merely flirting with us.

Oh aye, and...

A forthcoming book will allege that Rose West and Myra Hindley briefly had an affair in jail.

Not sure how much evidence it'll present, but that claim alone will likely generate column inches and sell copies.

On 18/10/2019 at 00:34, Banana said:

Fuck that his victims’ families never got to do that why should his. 

They should withdraw all his pain relief until he confesses.

• Like 1

On 20/10/2019 at 13:11, maryportfuncity said:

Oh aye, and...

A forthcoming book will allege that Rose West and Myra Hindley briefly had an affair in jail.

Not sure how much evidence it'll present, but that claim alone will likely generate column inches and sell copies.

Blue is the most vomit-inducing colour :puke:

2 hours ago, alz said:

Apparently you don’t know the power of prayer.

:pop:

• Like 1

One of my highest-rated candidates on my longlist (until a couple of days ago) was Peter Tobin, supposedly terminally ill, and very frail.

Well, he's still alive half a year after those articles and even got a transgender significant other since then, if the press it to be believed.

Anyway...convicts...you just can't trust them. 

They DO die, see Catherine Nevin and Angus Sinclair, but it takes them much longer than they or the press would have you believe.

Peter Tobin, Ivan Milat and Rose West are all very ill and Sidney Cooke turns 93 in April.

I know there’s limited space on the DL but I reckon all 4 will kick the bucket in the next year. 

4 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Peter Tobin, Ivan Milat and Rose West are all very ill and Sidney Cooke turns 93 in April.

I know there’s limited space on the DL but I reckon all 4 will kick the bucket in the next year. 

Hopefully. Though I suspect Sutcliffe to be the next killer on the DL.

George Blake escaped 5 years into his life sentence but is also gravely ill nowadays, apparently.

3 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Is there a reliable source for Rose West being ill, or was it just rumour?

1 hour ago, TomTomTelekom said:

Casefile True crime podcast has a great 5 part episodes on this. Absolute monster and glad he's dead. 

https://casefilepodcast.com/case-109-belanglo-part-1/

• Like 1

So they carried him back from hospital to let him die in the cell? I guess, it was not undeserved. 

• Like 1

How these two have escaped a whole-life order is beyond me.

The parents of six children murdered their two teenage sons the day after a bid to poison them failed.

Sarah Barrass and Brandon Machin, who is her half-brother, strangled Tristan and Blake Barrass, aged 13 and 14, in Shiregreen, Sheffield, in May.

The court heard how Barrass, 35, would regularly tell her children: "I gave you life, I can take it away."

Barrass and Machin, 39, were both sentenced to a minimum of 35 years in prison at Sheffield Crown Court.

They have both previously admitted murder, conspiracy to murder all six of their children, including Blake and Tristan, and five counts of attempted murder.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-50388496

And equally beyond me is why the judge thought it was a good idea to reveal the incestuous details.  Haven't the surviving four kids suffered enough without that becoming common knowledge?

1 hour ago, Toast said:

How these two have escaped a whole-life order is beyond me.

The parents of six children murdered their two teenage sons the day after a bid to poison them failed.

Sarah Barrass and Brandon Machin, who is her half-brother, strangled Tristan and Blake Barrass, aged 13 and 14, in Shiregreen, Sheffield, in May.

The court heard how Barrass, 35, would regularly tell her children: "I gave you life, I can take it away."

Barrass and Machin, 39, were both sentenced to a minimum of 35 years in prison at Sheffield Crown Court.

They have both previously admitted murder, conspiracy to murder all six of their children, including Blake and Tristan, and five counts of attempted murder.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-50388496

And equally beyond me is why the judge thought it was a good idea to reveal the incestuous details.  Haven't the surviving four kids suffered enough without that becoming common knowledge?

A good barrister for the press?

Saddened that Milat didn’t make the DDP starting line? Not to worry, the role of the Australian backpacker murderer could be filled by Bradley John Murdoch, who’s being treated for cancer...

Cunts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-50507180

The mother of a murder victim is "horrified" her daughter's killer will be freed despite never revealing where his victim's body is.

Ian Simms, 63, was jailed in 1989 for murdering Helen McCourt who disappeared in February 1988, aged 22 .....

.... The Parole Board said it had "carefully considered" Simms' failure to reveal where he concealed Ms McCourt's body and concluded there is "no prospect of Simms ever disclosing the whereabouts of his victim even if he were kept in prison until he died."