DevonDeathTrip

Life In Prison

4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Irish gang leader Cornelius Price has now died more than a year after falling into a coma:

https://www.thesun.ie/news/10252539/cornelius-price-dead-brain-condition-age/

Somewhat popular deadpool pick last year, mostly forgotten now.

Had him last year and totally forgot about him when putting this year's list together.

• Like 1

On 01/02/2023 at 16:36, Sideik said:

This could also fit into hunger strike topic. The situation of Alfredo Cospito is raising concern from authorities in Italy. The anarchist met the conditions for 41-bis prison after bombing a carabinieri cadet barrack (with no victims): sentenced to life without parole in a hard prison regime  as a terrorist (the same regime Messina Denaro is now facing). He is on hunger strike since October to protest against the conditions of the 41-bis prisoners and he has been now moved to a different facility because of his deteriorating health conditions. The concern from the Italian government is also about instructional anarchist groups gathering in Rome and the possibility of more attacks to institutions. Attacks were already carried against Italian diplomats in Greece, Brazil and Germany in the last months

An update about Cospito. Yesterday the Cassazione (the equivalent of the Supreme Court of the US) rejected the request of cancellation of the 41-bis prison regime for him. He now refuses not just food, but also medicines and supplements. He said that he's about to die soon and urged anarchists to continue to fight for him. This could lead to more attacks against Italian diplomats, so the situation is worrying.

We're coming up nine months since John Cannan was reportedly on his death bed etc.etc. On behalf of anyone - like me - who has this "talent" in competition this year I'm asking, anyone know owt more?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSavNd5DUNoY8gKyjhIZdR

54 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

We're coming up nine months since John Cannan was reportedly on his death bed etc.etc. On behalf of anyone - like me - who has this "talent" in competition this year I'm asking, anyone know owt more?

In November he was looking to get parole, and the Hull Daily News said he was on the mend:

Cannan was gravely ill in June but has improved and it is understood he is no longer being treated on the medical wing of Full Sutton jail in East Yorkshire.

Always killers looking for parole who make the miraculous recovery, and never beloved musicians, I know.

Charles Bronson Salvador has his public parole hearing on March 6. I'm not sure if it's televised, but quite likely to be entertaining. He sends vibrators to his girlfriends, apparently. I wonder what would happen if he gets out...

22 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Charles Bronson Salvador has his public parole hearing on March 6. I'm not sure if it's televised, but quite likely to be entertaining. He sends vibrators to his girlfriends, apparently. I wonder what would happen if he gets out...

So, one thing he's not equipped to deal with is an army of citizen journalists trying to make money grabbing footage or photos, mobile phones, let alone the internet weren't a thing the last time he was free. Tbh, he'd likely find freedom a frightening prospect if he had to deal with it.

Pedro Rodrigues Filho, Pedrinho Matador, of the most prolific serial killers ever, shot dead at 68.

He killed only bad guys anyway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drol said:

Pedro Rodrigues Filho, Pedrinho Matador, of the most prolific serial killers ever, shot dead at 68.

He killed only bad guys anyway.

Too bad it's him shot and not Garavito.

• Like 1

On 28/02/2023 at 21:27, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Hearing due a little later today. They seem to be covering it on the news.

I doubt he will get out. Last conviction was 8 years ago, last violent outburst was "only" 4 years ago.

3 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Hearing due a little later today. They seem to be covering it on the news.

I doubt he will get out. Last conviction was 8 years ago, last violent outburst was "only" 4 years ago.

Yeah, his own argument about why he's good to go is a collision of comedy and tragedy, and he only associates with three others who he "does not get on with". That said, reality tv gold if they do spring him! I mean, Katie Price might - like - marry him or something B)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-64861518

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The panel heard that he spends 23 hours a day in his cell and only associates with three other inmates who he does not get on with.

I like him.

4 minutes ago, Windsor said:

I like him.

Yeah, so how about - they keep him inside but increase his privelages to the point he can post hereabouts?

• Like 1

Roger Abdelmassih,Brazilian doctor,arrested since 2014 ,sentenced to 181 years in prison for sexual crimes to 37 women in his fertilization clinic, was transferred to the hospital because the prison is unable to take care of him, and is at great risk of death, he is with exarcebada weakness, impactful thinness (1.80m and 60kg), almost inaudible voice, heart rate reaches 180 per minute

Supremo aponta risco de morte e manda Roger Abdelmassih da cadeia para hospital - Notícias - R7 São Paulo

• Like 1

Tweet reporting Harvey Carignan's death. To me it seems a mentally ill guy basing himself on a Google snippet, but you never really know.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, drol said:

Tweet reporting Harvey Carignan's death. To me it seems a mentally ill guy basing himself on a Google snippet, but you never really know.

This seems to stem from multiple unsourced Wikipedia edits stating that he died on March 6. 

He is indeed not listed on the Minnesota DOC inmate search anymore, so it seems like it is likely correct. This was his listing (archived: https://web.archive.org/web/20220306011229/https://coms.doc.state.mn.us/publicviewer/OffenderDetails/Index/100736/Search) and it's blank now: https://coms.doc.state.mn.us/publicviewer/OffenderDetails/Index/100736/Search 

• Like 3

TMZ reports Carignan's death. Cough cough someone must have tipped them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, drol said:

TMZ reports Carignan's death. Cough cough someone must have tipped them.

Can go on the "list of the missed", should a UK obit emerge.  Had him on a murderer theme team last year.

• Like 3

On 26/12/2012 at 20:17, charon said:

Nicholas Calabrese, Chicago hitman and made man who testified in court against the Chicago Outfit resulting in the 2007 murder convictions of high-ranking mobsters Frank Calabrese Sr (his brother), Joseph Lombardo (1929-2019) and James Marcello (1943-, currently at ADX Florence Supermax prison) dead at 80.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Salmon Mousse said:

Can go on the "list of the missed", should a UK obit emerge.  Had him on a murderer theme team last year.

Daily Mail, Independent and Mirror obits for Carignan as far as I can see but unfortunately I am unable to paste the various links.

• Like 1

Stripper impressario David Richards, who made headlines a few months ago after being imprisoned for trying to murder his ex-girlfriend (because she'd left him for Kirk Norcross off TOWIE), found dead in his jail cell.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1