DevonDeathTrip

Life In Prison

2 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Arguably a bit of a DDP miss. Certian Obit with knowledge of his health somewhat known. 

It would have been icing on the cake for my bad boys theme team if I found it out <_<

16 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Arguably a bit of a DDP miss. Certian Obit with knowledge of his health somewhat known. 

Given I don't want to read any more about this cunt than needed, pretty glad he's not a pick TBH!

27 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Given I don't want to read any more about this cunt than needed, pretty glad he's not a pick TBH!

Should anyone wish to read any more, the local paper is doing a liveblog, thats how far the standard of journalism has fallen here. Anyhow, you can very nearly see my house in one of the photos.

• Like 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10436477/Babes-Wood-killer-Russell-Bishop-tested-positive-Covid-died-brain-cancer.html :Russell Bishop tested positive for Covid before being rushed to Hospital with breathlessness and dying.Hope it fucking hurt. It does make you wonder how accurate the 28 days within a positive test metric is when it includes people like Bishop that are circling the drain.

5th Prisoner at HMP Frankland to die after testing positive for Covid.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sean said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10436477/Babes-Wood-killer-Russell-Bishop-tested-positive-Covid-died-brain-cancer.html :Russell Bishop tested positive for Covid before being rushed to Hospital with breathlessness and dying.Hope it fucking hurt. It does make you wonder how accurate the 28 days within a positive test metric is when it includes people like Bishop that are circling the drain.

Keep them coming. Hope more follows, 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sean said:

It’s not people like Bishop thst it’s in accurate through. It sounds like it did hasten Bishop’s death so it’s correct to say it was a Covid death. It’s people who test positive but have little or no symptoms who then die that it might not be accurate thriugh. 

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

It’s not people like Bishop thst it’s in accurate through. It sounds like it did hasten Bishop’s death so it’s correct to say it was a Covid death. It’s people who test positive but have little or no symptoms who then die that it might not be accurate thriugh. 

Difficult to say.The cancer had already spread from the colon to the brain months ago so he could well have had metastatic lung cancer as well causing the breathing issues.Could well have been Covid that was the final straw though or he could have been asymptomatic.Lile you said though the other issue with the 28 day rule especially with Omicron is that most people have mild symptomns but when you get over 100000 cases a day (lower now buyt going back 3 to 4 weeks ago) some are bound to die from something else during that time.Especially with someone on palliative Carr for end stage cancer.

Reminds me of Robin Gibb and Christopher Hitchens.Died from pneumonia ( well Gibb was organ failure from pneumonia) but that was a direct complication of cancer.

Similarly with dementia most people die from pneumonia as a complication.Also when people died from Aids it was an infection that would have been the final inevitable nail in the coffin but was always reported as Aids as that was the terminal condition that lead to their death directly.

8 hours ago, Sean said:

Difficult to say.The cancer had already spread from the colon to the brain months ago so he could well have had metastatic lung cancer as well causing the breathing issues.Could well have been Covid that was the final straw though or he could have been asymptomatic.Lile you said though the other issue with the 28 day rule especially with Omicron is that most people have mild symptomns but when you get over 100000 cases a day (lower now buyt going back 3 to 4 weeks ago) some are bound to die from something else during that time.Especially with someone on palliative Carr for end stage cancer.

Reminds me of Robin Gibb and Christopher Hitchens.Died from pneumonia ( well Gibb was organ failure from pneumonia) but that was a direct complication of cancer.

Similarly with dementia most people die from pneumonia as a complication.Also when people died from Aids it was an infection that would have been the final inevitable nail in the coffin but was always reported as Aids as that was the terminal condition that lead to their death directly.

I imagine the breathing issues caused by cancer tend to present differently to a sudden onset Covid can cause through. 

1 minute ago, The Old Crem said:

I imagine the breathing issues caused by cancer tend to present differently to a sudden onset Covid can cause through. 

Depends on exactly where the cancer is and what part it affects.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, John John said:

DDP pick for 6 teams including last year's winners Salmon Mousse and a Theme Team, Pazuzu Bad Boys, joker.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Sean said:

An inquest into his death is being held.What a waste of money.

Not if it could somehow mean 3 additional points in DDP... I assume that's why they're doing it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

DDP pick for 6 teams including last year's winners Salmon Mousse and a Theme Team, Pazuzu Bad Boys, joker.

Yep, my third hit in the bad boys team... I don't know why the theme has been modified w.r.t. my description tho

1 hour ago, Sideik said:

Yep, my third hit in the bad boys team... I don't know why the theme has been modified w.r.t. my description tho

I don't know either - I think what happened (and @gcreptile will be able to confirm) is that I put all the teams detail into a spreadsheet in the master file (which is very large with multiple team sheets for various reasons) but in the hurry of getting the site live initially this info was overlooked and the team descriptions were all left as previous years or not completed - the info being uploaded from a differnet sheet presumably.

Then when this was all corrected I'm guessing from your post above that that @gcreptile has still not used ,the information I took from the entry emails but has recreated the info?

If this is what has happened then it's simply a function of more than one person being involved - I have your theme as simply 'Been in Prison'.

3 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

If this is what has happened then it's simply a function of more than one person being involved - I have your theme as simply 'Been in Prision'.

Yeah I guessed something like that happened, I was waiting February to report those minor bugs in my teams because I've seen you were still fixing stuff and I think you are overwhelmed by users reports. it's just that I didn't know where the description came from :D no rush and thanks again for the amazing work you are doing

On 26/01/2022 at 17:23, Sideik said:

Yeah I guessed something like that happened, I was waiting February to report those minor bugs in my teams because I've seen you were still fixing stuff and I think you are overwhelmed by users reports. it's just that I didn't know where the description came from :D no rush and thanks again for the amazing work you are doing

Is there a description you would like?

6 minutes ago, TheCemetaryMan said:

Donald Anthony Grant

Fuck ya - he got executed this morning, Score of 3. 

You scored with someone who was scheduled to be executed? VERY impressive.

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

You scored with someone who was scheduled to be executed? VERY impressive.

Most executions are either delayed/Cancelled.
Joe Biden is against the DP. HA people were even protesting the prolific killer Ted Bundy,
Always a gamble.

Example Robert Durst - Terminal ill- Very impressive is it not at your standard, 

Besides, who cares, a convict is dead. 

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Is there a description you would like?

I put "been in prison" but I'm okay with the one you put except I don't see lawyers in my team but in 20 names I may have missed it

53 minutes ago, TheCemetaryMan said:

Most executions are either delayed/Cancelled.
Joe Biden is against the DP. HA people were even protesting the prolific killer Ted Bundy,
Always a gamble.

Example Robert Durst - Terminal ill- Very impressive is it not at your standard, 

Besides, who cares, a convict is dead. 

Joe Biden being against the death penalty has nothing to do with whether a state carries it out or not. 

I usually ignore your comments, but this one is more stupid than normal

Picking someone scheduled to die, to actually die is the most free death I can think of you twat. 

• Thanks 1