football_fan

Ideas and Possibilities for 2010

Jack Tweed, excitable chav artisocrat newly inherited of a sizeable fortune. Worth considering, if he doesn't self-destruct spending the cash someone might take violent exception to something he does before too long.

Chuck Daly, former coach of the championship Detroit Pistons Basketball team, has recently been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. Might not make it to 2010 though.

Chuck Daly, former coach of the championship Detroit Pistons Basketball team, has recently been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. Might not make it to 2010 though.

I would like to thank Lady Die and ReaperMadness for using the search facility. It has prevented both of you from repeating what has already been done by a certain member. What more can I say? You set the ultimate example.

PHIL THE GREEK MARRIED BETTY OF BRITAIN, I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT WE WOULD HAVE SEEN PRINCE PHILIP ON HERE, HE'S BEEN LOOKING A BIT DODGY THE PAST FEW MONTHS,AND BESIDES, IF HE CROAKS IT, DO WE GET THE DAY OFF WORK ???

Welcome! You are quite right he is worthy and has his own thread. When you have a little more time to explore you'll find a search function in the top right (second one in just below the black banner), which you can use to look up your favourite pelebrities.

Hope you like what you see and if you could so kindly find your way to locating the caps lock button, then your contributions will be more highly accommodated. Thanks.

Thanks for that Monoclinic

I would like to thank Lady Die and ReaperMadness for using the search facility. It has prevented both of you from repeating what has already been done by a certain member. What more can I say? You set the ultimate example.

Not my fault that the so called "search facility" is a pile of sh1te

Judi Dench had her 2nd fall in a month

She looks fairly healthy for her age, and she is only 74 which isn't ancient in todays standards, but nasty falls usually have an awfull impact on the elderly.

I don't think it has been mentioned. . I attempted to use the search facility, in case somebody is about to tell me off.

Also, regarding the Big Brother Curse, the woman in line to take Jade's baton as the most vacuous contestant in history of BB, Nikki Grahame had a car crash.

(hopefully I've worked out how to use the link tool too . . . )

Robin Williams has gone in for heart surgery after a suspected heart attack maybe one to keep an eye on

Nope, drummer Mick Avory left in '84 and was replaced by the lovely Mr Bob Henrit who I used to work with.

The Monkees were manufactured and - therefore - short-lived but they DID change their line up, shrinking to a trio (minus Mike) and a duo (minus Mike and Peter), both diminished line ups made albums, though the less said about those albums the better.

Interesting, mind, on the day Ringo and Paul announce an onstage reunion, significant sixties bands with static line ups and a fully breathing membership as of today:

Simon and Garfunkel.............

ZZ Top (formed 1969, so more a 70s/80s band)

I'm struggling beyond that.

The Kinks....

Nope, drummer Mick Avory left in '84 and was replaced by the lovely Mr Bob Henrit who I used to work with.
The Monkees were manufactured and - therefore - short-lived but they DID change their line up, shrinking to a trio (minus Mike) and a duo (minus Mike and Peter), both diminished line ups made albums, though the less said about those albums the better.

Interesting, mind, on the day Ringo and Paul announce an onstage reunion, significant sixties bands with static line ups and a fully breathing membership as of today:

The Kinks....

How about Golden Earring? They were formed in 1961 and the last time they changed their line up was in 1970.

Or, for serious rock fans, The Beverly Sisters released their first record in 1951 and they're still going with the original line up.

The Scaffold?

I have a sneaking suspicion we could be in for some major-league snuffings in 2010 - in a kind of

" I can't be arsed to live through another decade " sort of mentality.

Whilst the thought terrifies me, I can't help but imagine a stone who is no longer rolling.

The Kinks....

How about Golden Earring? They were formed in 1961 and the last time they changed their line up was in 1970.

Or, for serious rock fans, The Beverly Sisters released their first record in 1951 and they're still going with the original line up.

The original 1968/9 incarnation of Mott the Hoople (Hunter, Watts, Buffin, Ralphs and Allen) has reformed for a residency at the Hammersmith Apollo later this year.

Beverly Sisters is a good point, I'm struggling to see them as a credible act by the longevity without a line-up change beats pretty much every combo including the Four Tops and ZZ Top. How long - I wonder - to the first gig by the Beverly SISTER.

Beryl Bainbridge has had a heart attack and cancer, but remains ebulliant about her health at 74...

It would be worth while keeping our eye on these fat f***kers.

You are so cruel. That girl is built like a whale because of an "herditary condition" and nothing to do with living on a diet of lard. Her stunning good looks appear to be hereditary too.

You are so cruel. That girl is built like a whale because of an "herditary condition" and nothing to do with living on a diet of lard. Her stunning good looks appear to be hereditary too.

Are you lot dissing my family? :lol:

I read about this bunch of fuckwits in some paper the other day, the father said something along the lines of 'we love watching TV, we watch it all day, in fact, sometimes I'm so tired from watching TV I have to go and have a sleep'. Fat lazy bastard.

I'm fat, but at least I admit why - because I eat too many f*****g pies! Hereditary my arse.

Former Argentine President Raul Alfonsin is not a healthy chap. If the pneumonia doesn't get him, then the lung cancer will.

Josh Hartnett in hospital. Doubt it's much to get us excited, but....you never know.

John Solecki, a kidnapped U.N. official who is being held in Pakistan is said to be seriously ill.

Talking in general, Pakistan is "arguably" or seems to be the most corrupt place on the planet. If you type "Pakistan" into Google you'll see what I mean. Pakistan is the disorder of the earth right now.

Former Argentine President Raul Alfonsin is not a healthy chap. If the pneumonia doesn't get him, then the lung cancer will.

Dead