football_fan

Ideas and Possibilities for 2010

Larry Flynt rushed to hospital "moaning in pain". No idea what's wrong with him, but we should consider him for next year. "The Death List vs Larry Flynt" has a nice ring to it.

These celebrities, more or less, are said to be extremely ill and "close to death" (according to various sources):

Zsa Zsa Gabor, 92

Ed McMahon, 86

Annette Funciello, 66

Farrah Fawcett, 62

Patrick Swayze, 56

Sir Richard Attenborough, 85

Gene Barry, 90

Walter Cronkite, 92

I acknowledge I'm getting a bit inpatient here.

These celebrities, more or less, are said to be extremely ill and "close to death" (according to various sources):

Zsa Zsa Gabor, 92

Ed McMahon, 86

Annette Funciello, 66

Farrah Fawcett, 62

Patrick Swayze, 56

Gene Barry, 90

Walter Cronkite, 92

Everybody slates you and ridicules you for repeating the same stuff over and over and I'm enclined to pity you but, after reading it for myself how often you say the same post in a slight variant of the last time you said it, I'm starting to think your just winding everybody up here? Like you want a reaction out of them?

Zsa Zsa Gabor, 92

Ed McMahon, 86

Annette Funciello, 66

Farrah Fawcett, 62

Patrick Swayze, 56

Gene Barry, 90

Walter Cronkite, 92

Everybody slates you and ridicules you for repeating the same stuff over and over and I'm enclined to pity you but, after reading it for myself how often you say the same post in a slight variant of the last time you said it, I'm starting to think your just winding everybody up here? Like you want a reaction out of them?

People can ridicule me all they want. I really don't care.

I'm saying what's on a lot of people's minds. And I can tell you that most deathlisters/deadpoolers are indeed getting inpatient especially with the lack of notable celebrities lately (and this year in general). Most of them though refuse to acknowledge their inpatience.

It's the elephant in the room kind of thing. No one wants to say it, but we all feel it deep down.

Zsa Zsa Gabor, 92

Ed McMahon, 86

Annette Funciello, 66

Farrah Fawcett, 62

Patrick Swayze, 56

Gene Barry, 90

Walter Cronkite, 92

That's got to be the most apt typo I've ever seen.

Zsa Zsa Gabor, 92

Ed McMahon, 86

Annette Funciello, 66

Farrah Fawcett, 62

Patrick Swayze, 56

Gene Barry, 90

Walter Cronkite, 92

This ones dead dude, is that close enough?

Texan garage/psych rock legend Sky Saxon is in hospital in a critical condition, suffering from an "undetermined infection of the internal organs".

Texan garage/psych rock legend Sky Saxon is in hospital in a critical condition, suffering from an "undetermined infection of the internal organs".

DEAD

i used to work for the federal government. Whenever an ex president died we would get a special day off for the ceremony - usually a Monday or Friday.

We would always 'keep count' of those extra days off we had coming.

Article in the Telegraph concerning the health of David Hart which will of interest to DDT and meself.

Not immediately fatal is my conclusion...

David Rockefeller, billionaire (and last surviving grandchild of oil tychoon John D. Rockefeller) Clocked 94 this year... if his family history is any indication he's reached the average life expectancy of a 'Rockefeller'

I don't see Robert Mugabe on this year's list (maybe he's been inand out in previous years?) but would like to see him on the list for 2010, as would most of his countrymen.

Also Henriette Conte, wife of Guinean exPresident Lansana Conte who snuffed it on 23 .12.09 just in time to score a hit last year. Her son and brother have been strung up for being involved in drug smuggling - her day of glory is now overdue

Article in the Telegraph concerning the health of David Hart which will of interest to DDT and meself.

Thanks for that TMIB, very interesting. I had heard last year that was suffering from motor neurone disease, which is why I picked him. Sadly for us, he has the wrong type of the disease. I'd agree that he isn't going anywhere this year. We'll have to put this one down to experience! I'll be replacing him with Chris Woodhead for the next campaign.

Big Al Anderson, guitarist with the NRBQ is suffering from terminal cancer.

"I went to the doctor and I had X-rays," Ferguson said. "He said there was an abnormality in my left lung. What had happened was I had a tumor in the lung. It had passed through the lymph nodes and gone to my bones. That's why I had the pain across my shoulders and in the middle of my back. I had bone cancer already. It's what they call small cell cancer. There's no cure for small cell. All they're doing is prolonging my life right now."

I'm not sure he's really famous enough to get a UK obit through.

Thanks for that TMIB, very interesting. I had heard last year that was suffering from motor neurone disease, which is why I picked him. Sadly for us, he has the wrong type of the disease. I'd agree that he isn't going anywhere this year. We'll have to put this one down to experience! I'll be replacing him with Chris Woodhead for the next campaign.

I first heard that he was 'seriously ill' from the notorious Guido Fawkes blog (not that I condone any of the aims of that particular blog) and that's all I had + gut instinct to put him on my DDP. But as leaving out McGoohan, Mortimer and Fawcett has displayed, my instinct has let me down this year. Woodhead would seem the better bet and I'm deffo sticking with Borgonovo who is in a far advanced state of MND than either of them...

I would fancy a few teachers that play DDP would have Woodhead in their team, mainly because they want him to die a cruel and painful death!

Zsa Zsa Gabor, 92

Ed McMahon, 86

Annette Funciello, 66

Farrah Fawcett, 62

Patrick Swayze, 56

Gene Barry, 90

Walter Cronkite, 92

This ones dead dude, is that close enough?

so is that one.

Tory MP John Greenway has had a cancerous tumour removed from his leg. His spokesman says he'll make a complete recovery, but spokespeople always tend to say things like that.

Actress Liz Smith is recovering from a stroke.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...-stroke_1108171

I rather think that website has got its Liz Smiths mixed up in the photo. :banghead:

Despite the fact there's important points riding on her, I do hope she's around for a little while yet. Bit of a national treasure in a Dame Thora way and she's absolutely nailed the gran parts.

Courtney Love diagnosed with malnutrition

LORD Richard Attenborough isn't close to death?

He did fall recently and hurt himself, but he's still very much alive.

He lives on the other side of Richmond Green and complains the pubs makes too much noise, even though he as a very large house undoubtedly with double glazing...

Actress Liz Smith is recovering from a stroke.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...-stroke_1108171

I rather think that website has got its Liz Smiths mixed up in the photo. :)

Despite the fact there's important points riding on her, I do hope she's around for a little while yet. Bit of a national treasure in a Dame Thora way and she's absolutely nailed the gran parts.

A Liz Smith update.

Now, call me a cynic, but doesn't "retiring from acting/music/whatever" often mean "about to die"?

Im going to go for a young death in the Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix mould and im tipping Amy Whinehouse to go choke on her own vomit due to a cocktail of drink and drugs :)

One highly possible candidate I stumbled upon: the oldest sitting member of the House of Lord's, the 97 year old Baron Glenamara. Hasn't voted since 2001 on anything. Good old British democracy. A former labour minister under Harold Wilson and was aparantly notorious as the Postmaster General who went after offshore pirate radio stations, so should definitly get an obit.

I also came across a Lord Carrington, the longest sitting Lord-been there since 1945-but at a mere 90 and with a few speechs in the last year is probably a less likly candidate.