football_fan

Ideas and Possibilities for 2010

This is exactly why you shouldn't enter your DDP team over a week early...like me. :rolleyes:

... taken off of life support following the failure of two of her major organs.

She might not see Friday, methinks.

She might see a few substitutes used as the teams start to rattle into the respective inboxes.

I could pencil her in and kill her off in next to no time

With this sort of write-up I would be surprised if she lasted beyond today.

This is exactly why you shouldn't enter your DDP team over a week early...like me. :)

...Like me :rolleyes:

Author, journalist and activist Mike Marqusee, 56, has written an article for The Guardian about his battle with multiple myeloma.

Anyone heard anything new about Paul Mason?

The last article I've got on him was from November and they were saying that they can't do the surgery because he's too fat to transfer.

Mason is Too Fat to Move

Do we know if he got the surgery or not?

Guest Guest

Baron Laird of Artigarvan has been in hospital for the last five weeks. He was supposed to be hosting a reception at the House of Lords on Jan 15th, but this has been cancelled due to his ongoing health problems.

Anyone heard anything new about Paul Mason?

The last article I've got on him was from November and they were saying that they can't do the surgery because he's too fat to transfer.

Mason is Too Fat to Move

Do we know if he got the surgery or not?

It's all gone quiet on that front, to the point I dropped him from the starting line ups of my DDP and HPDP teams. I don't recall too many of the UK's noted man-lard puddles going at a very early age and I have a hunch he'd end up in some sort of forcible house arrest/psychiatric care if they couldn't move him.

Has Rush Limbaugh died?

Has Rush Limbaugh died?

No, that's just wishful thinking

Conservative talk-show host Rush Limbough has been rushed to a Hawaii hospital with chest pains.

The station, citing unnamed sources, said paramedics treated Limbaugh and took him to The Queen's Medical Center in serious condition.

If anything of interest becomes of this .. a thread must be created.

He looked like a heart attack waiting to happen. It must have been all that red meat.

Has Rush Limbaugh died?

Only chess pains according to this. (Chess pains? Losing a queen?)

VN Boards - Rush Limbaugh Dead at 58 From Heart Attack.

5 posts - 5 authors - Last post: 2 minutes ago

Date Posted: 7:04pm Subject: Rush Limbaugh Dead at 58 From Heart Attack. Well not yet. He was rushed to the hospital for chess pains FNC reported. chicken ...

vnboards.ign.com/ac_friends/b5258/112314471/p1/ - 2 minutes ago -

Lol...Rush was rushed to the hospital. Maybe he thought he better get sick before the health care reform kicks in...

Also with only a few hours to go until the beginning of the next decade, I wonder how many poor sods will miss out by dying on the last day of the 2009?

Lol...Rush was rushed to the hospital. Maybe he thought he better get sick before the health care reform kicks in...

Also with only a few hours to go until the beginning of the next decade, I wonder how many poor sods will miss out by dying on the last day of the 2009?

I feel no sympathy for Rush Limbaugh...

Yeah Same Hear! I Feel the same hatred for him as Robert Mugabe, Osama Bin Laden and Fred Phelps!

I think whoever picked him for DDP should be amptly rewarded! And not just because of what day it is!

Luise Rainer and Gloria Stuart both turn 100 next year. I think at least one of these two past Hollywood greats should be on the list.

Conservative talk-show host Rush Limbough has been rushed to a Hawaii hospital with chest pains.

The station, citing unnamed sources, said paramedics treated Limbaugh and took him to The Queen's Medical Center in serious condition.

He looked like a heart attack waiting to happen. It must have been all that red meat.

Unfortunately, this looks like another f%$king death tease by the media... :(

Goddamnit, Why is that racist fat lard still alive? Why is Rush Limbaugh still breathing? Yet why did Michael Jackson have to die?

Couldn't Rush die instead of MJ? This fat racist pig can survive yet MJ had to die...

As you can all tell, I really hate this racist sonofabitch and I was hoping he would croak. It would've been an awesome New Years gift for us deathlisters.

Goddamnit, Why is that racist fat lard still alive? Why is Rush Limbaugh still breathing? Yet why did Michael Jackson have to die?

Because Limbaugh doesn't have a personal physician to administer whatever particular drug an infantile, hypochondriac desires?

Surrounding himself with fawning sycophants and never being being told 'No,' I'm surprised Bubbles' boyfriend lasted as long as he did.

Yeah Same Hear! I Feel the same hatred for him as Robert Mugabe, Osama Bin Laden and Fred Phelps!

I think whoever picked him for DDP should be amptly rewarded! And not just because of what day it is!

Well they've got 12 hours or so get him in...

Because Limbaugh doesn't have a personal physician to administer whatever particular drug an infantile, hypochondriac desires?

Surrounding himself with fawning sycophants and never being being told 'No,' I'm surprised Bubbles' boyfriend lasted as long as he did.

BOO!

Has anyone suggest Liz Dawn yet?

Her empysyema is getting pretty bad!

No it's not, infact she's getting better. Probably a good few years left in her yet. I'm removing her from my DDP.

Unfortunately, this looks like another f%$king death tease by the media... :mellow:

Couldn't Rush die instead of MJ? This fat racist pig can survive yet MJ had to die...

As you can all tell, I really hate this racist sonofabitch and I was hoping he would croak. It would've been an awesome New Years gift for us deathlisters.

I'm interested in your choice of epithets, BC. You use the word "racist" three times. I am no fan of Rush Limbaugh, as I find him to be an egotistical knee jerk conservative who wouldn't praise a Democrat if he rescued a baby from drowning, but I have never seen any evidence that he's a racist. Could you enlighten me?

I'm interested in your choice of epithets, BC. You use the word "racist" three times. I am no fan of Rush Limbaugh, as I find him to be an egotistical knee jerk conservative who wouldn't praise a Democrat if he rescued a baby from drowning, but I have never seen any evidence that he's a racist. Could you enlighten me?

Rush Limbaugh's unwillingness to support humanitarian intervention in Darfur or - even more controversial - to support the downfall of the South African apartheids-regime might not make him a flat out racist, but it certainly is a little bit suspect, don't you think?

Searching for 'Rush Limbaugh racist' on Google brought about over 2 million hits, including youtube coverage of several fiercely racist remarks ánd a site called 'top 10 racist Limbaugh quotes'. I have no desire to dive in this more extensively, but where there's smoke...

Let's be frank, Deadsox. Rush Limbaugh is not just a dotty redneck a**hole, he is racist too. No point denying it.

I stand enlightened. Since I never liked him I never paid much attention to him. Thanks, Tomb Raider.

Rush Limbaugh got fired from an NFL pregame TV show over comments he made about Philadelphia Eagles quarterback, Donovan McNabb, suggesting McNabb gets preferential treatment from the media because he's black. And here's an article on a hilarious song about Barack Obama he apparently played on his radio programme numerous times:

Rush the Magic Windbag