football_fan

Ideas and Possibilities for 2010

Guest Gaven

Queen Elizabeth the Second. Based purely on her age.

This site has done a list of the 100 Most Likely People To Die In 2009. I think DL's list of 50 will get better results. Worth a read though, if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Is Jackie Stallone (thats if she qualifies for being famous) still around she has to be a contendant she got to be in her 80s what with all the plastic surgery shes had

This site has done a list of the 100 Most Likely People To Die In 2009. I think DL's list of 50 will get better results. Worth a read though, if you're interested in that sort of thing.

I think the linked site is a parody of these celebrity death pools.

But it's an awesome and hilarious read. I don't think though that the guy intended to be accurate at all. He's mocking us and similar deathpool/deathlist sites.

Is Jackie Stallone (thats if she qualifies for being famous) still around she has to be a contendant she got to be in her 80s what with all the plastic surgery shes had

Shes on my brothers DDP team.

I find her confusing though, like Joan Rivers.

Id like to see how old and haggard theyd look without the obscure expressionless and creepy faces from all the plastic so I could see if they look likely to go anytime soon.

Unless they publish statements about being ill how are we supposed to know?

Jackie Stallone, (born November 29, 1921 in Washington, D.C.) is an astrologer and celebrity who is the mother of the Hollywood action film star Sylvester Stallone, and of the singer Frank Stallone.

What else is there to know?

Jackie Stallone, (born November 29, 1921 in Washington, D.C.) is an astrologer and celebrity who is the mother of the Hollywood action film star Sylvester Stallone, and of the singer Frank Stallone.

I think toggs was wondering if Jackie Stallone was famous in her own right or as a result of being the mother of Frank and Sylvester

I think toggs was wondering if Jackie Stallone was famous in her own right or as a result of being the mother of Frank and Sylvester

Ah! I see. I would say she was a minor celeb, so would be famous in her own right.

Ah! I see. I would say she was a minor celeb, so would be famous in her own right.

I would agree with you on that, although being the mother of Frank and Sylvester kicked off her career as astrologer to the stars (no pun intended)

I just wish someone else would inform my brother-in-law that Elizabeth Taylor and Zsa Zsa Gabor are not "Famous for being Famous" as he keeps writing on his DP list each year

Jade Goody if she survives this year, which she may not will definitely be on her way out next year, as will Darts player Shaun Greatbatch unfortunatley, he's already lost 4inches of height through cnacer, and looks like he'll only survive another year, keep your eyes on this pair for 2010.

Sadly, I expect her appearance in Celebrity Big Brother (BB) a few years back will ensure an obit...if only for the newspapers to wrap it around other inocuous ,"BB-related" fodder.

Fred Shuttlesworth has been released from hospital, but moved to a nursing home

Richard O'Sullivan?? The Daily Mail keeps printing stories on how ill he looks

Oooh! Painful, but not life-threatening. She probably didn't rest enough first time it happened.

Happened to me, a doctor friend told me it was a combination of being tall and slim and ''too much of everything''

Actress Mariska Hargitay suffers collapsed lung. Notable since this is the second time its happened in the last month.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/t..._hargitay_.html

Actress Mariska Hargitay suffers collapsed lung. Notable since this is the second time its happened in the last month.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/t..._hargitay_.html

Mariska Hargitay has been sidelined with a pneumothorax

Alas it won't win her many prizes in a Holby/Casualty drinking game. A hypotensive hemothorax, guaranteed to result in death to any actor it is bestowed upon, after passing by 360, Us&Es, LFTs etc...

I've been watching Richard O'Sullivan for a couple of years now. My brother and I have had a personal death list for years and he was on my list for a couple of years in a row and having not heard a peep about him, I dropped him from my list for 2009. Had him as an outsider as all I knew was that he was in a home for retired actors ..... and doing OK. Then I saw an article in one of the papers this week. He looked frail and ready to drop - I was gutted, so he'll be on my list for 2010.

I've been watching Richard O'Sullivan for a couple of years now. My brother and I have had a personal death list for years and he was on my list for a couple of years in a row and having not heard a peep about him, I dropped him from my list for 2009. Had him as an outsider as all I knew was that he was in a home for retired actors ..... and doing OK. Then I saw an article in one of the papers this week. He looked frail and ready to drop - I was gutted, so he'll be on my list for 2010.

Which newspaper was this article in?