Godot

Bricks, The Building Blocks Of Death

tootinglido.png

That's ten minutes of my life lost to Paint forever, and higher taxations wouldn't annoy me, the salaries are lower in France so net it's even stevens but she can still bugger off.

By the way Mono, if there were to be any Monkeys next year that would be a strong candidate for post of the year. Nebulous of piss - beautiful. <_<

Do you work for National Geographic in your spare time?

tootinglido.png

That's ten minutes of my life lost to Paint forever, and higher taxations wouldn't annoy me, the salaries are lower in France so net it's even stevens but she can still bugger off.

Quite brilliant!! So fluent, so effluent <_<

I think the DL has found its resident Artist.

Godot, we may be able to get around that problem by finding somebody who just looks pubescent.

A sort of Jimmy Clitheroe but not actually dead.

Anybody got Jeanette Krankies phone number?

tootinglido.png

Quite brilliant!! So fluent, so effluent :blink:

Godot, we may be able to get around that problem by finding somebody who just looks pubescent.

<_<

tootinglido.png

<_<

Sorry Lardy, have I trod on your toes?

I do remember that you are vertically challenged and you could, indeed, be our "pubescent" at the pool.

If thats what you want? :)

EDIT: Before you get too excited, i just want to make sure that you understand that we are talking about rubber "B"ricks.....

tootinglido.png

<_<

I do remember that you are vertically challenged and you could, indeed, be our "pubescent" at the pool.

EDIT: Before you get too excited, i just want to make sure that you understand that we are talking about rubber "B"ricks.....

No, I do not want to be your pubescent. I have two of those of my own which is quite enough in one house. My wrath appears at any mention of Wee Jimmy Krankie, because, as you know, I look like him/her. I have, at various times in my life, been compared to Jimmy Krankie, Ma><ine Carr and Rosemary West. And Mavis Cruet.

Guest Rip Van Wankle
tootinglido.png

<_<

No, I do not want to be your pubescent. I have two of those of my own which is quite enough in one house. My wrath appears at any mention of Wee Jimmy Krankie, because, as you know, I look like him/her. I have, at various times in my life, been compared to Jimmy Krankie, Ma><ine Carr and Rosemary West. And Mavis Cruet.

You look fook all like Jimmy Krankie!!

tootinglido.png

<_<

You look fook all like Jimmy Krankie!!

I think it's because I'm short, fat and mouthy.

Do you work for National Geographic in your spare time?

Nobody at NG would have chosen comic sans to annotate their diagrams <_<

Ssshhh there's a cover pic "out there" of my work with comic sans annotations. In my defence I didn't do the artwork, another co-author did who has an unfortunate penchant for the sans. He sometimes wears clothes with Disney characters on, I think that says enough but don't get me wrong he's ok. This diagram's made me realise another reason why I detest the sans. It is exactly how primary school teachers, notably my mother, used to write so all the kids could read it, if you understand my meaning.

My wrath appears at any mention of Wee Jimmy Krankie, because, as you know, I look like him/her. I have, at various times in my life, been compared to Jimmy Krankie, Ma><ine Carr and Rosemary West. And Mavis Cruet.

BlearsKrankieSBK_800x772.jpg

Not the only one then! <_<

Then you must also look like Australia's Deputy Prime Minister (or actual prime minister, as she "mans" the helm when Ruddy is away)

Julia%20Gillard%20photo.jpg

P.S. What has this all to do with bricks?

Then you must also look like Australia's Deputy Prime Minister (or actual prime minister, as she "mans" the helm when Ruddy is away)

Ummm........ok.

The rubber brick is a brick...........its possibly as integral to the Brits as a house brick...........could be considered "Arty" in some quarters ( Beds are good enough for Emin)....................a painting of a rubber brick doing what rubber bricks do?.......................who to pose as the child in the pyjamas?...............cant use kids in this "paranoid" climate.........................who can double as a child?...................Jimmy Clitheroe is dead............................Jeanette ( Wee Jimmy) krankie perhaps?.............Lard Bazaaar takes umbrage because she is fed up with being seen as a Jimmy Krankie lookalike........................Rip Van wankle ( Guest) says " You look fook all like her!"................................Godot comments on the remarkable resemblance of Jimmy Krankie to Ex Labour minister Hazel Blears...........................you put up a picture of Dept PM of Australia, who is Ginger but doesnt look like Jimmy Krankie...........................you ask "What has this all to do with bricks?"......................Ummm..........ok.

The rubber brick is...............

107107.jpg

Ummm........ok.

The rubber brick is a brick...........its possibly as integral to the Brits as a house brick...........could be considered "Arty" in some quarters ( Beds are good enough for Emin)....................a painting of a rubber brick doing what rubber bricks do?.......................who to pose as the child in the pyjamas?...............cant use kids in this "paranoid" climate.........................who can double as a child?...................Jimmy Clitheroe is dead............................Jeanette ( Wee Jimmy) krankie perhaps?.............Lard Bazaaar takes umbrage because she is fed up with being seen as a Jimmy Krankie lookalike........................Rip Van wankle ( Guest) says " You look fook all like her!"................................Godot comments on the remarkable resemblance of Jimmy Krankie to Ex Labour minister Hazel Blears...........................you put up a picture of Dept PM of Australia, who is Ginger but doesnt look like Jimmy Krankie...........................you ask "What has this all to do with bricks?"......................Ummm..........ok.

107107.jpg

I see...I felt compelled to say LFN please continue but thought that would be in bad taste.

Because LFN, where would I be without you? :wub:

P.S. I thought Gillard looked like him, it whatever it is.

Ummm........ok.

107107.jpg

I see...I felt compelled to say LFN please continue but thought that would be in bad taste.

Bad taste?! What on here? :wub:

Where would you be without me? Probably where you are now, somewhere warm, brave, go ahead and somewhere you wouldnt really want to leave, infact everything Blighty isnt!

Had to Google Ms Gillard, the average Pom probably doesnt even know who the Prime Minister of Australia is let alone the Deputy.

Having read about her I am now deeply concerned that your Government will spend the next 12 years f'ucking you over before Australia finally realises its been had..........but we wont talk Politics here, its all about bricks!!! :)

Ummm........ok.

107107.jpg

Where would you be without me? Probably where you are now, somewhere warm, brave, go ahead and somewhere you wouldnt really want to leave, infact everything Blighty isnt!

Had to Google Ms Gillard, the average Pom probably doesnt even know who the Prime Minister of Australia is let alone the Deputy.

Having read about her I am now deeply concerned that your Government will spend the next 12 years f'ucking you over before Australia finally realises its been had..........but we wont talk Politics here, its all about bricks!!! :)

By Australian standards (you Brits would probably scoff at the notion) it was a cold one in Victoria today (currently 8C), I have my wall heater on - Its surrounded by BRICKS (I'm catching on with the theme of this thread, YAY) As for Gillard, she is Just Another Brick In The Wall of the Labour movement. LFN be impressed as I have attempted to merge Politics with Bricks - Hooray.

Also dude I enjoy trading banter with you and the other guys on the forums, Its just great. Plus my girlfriend doesn't know I'm on this site, but she is passed out on the couch - I will continue this on the Drunk? Bored? or Psychopath? thread...

Ummm........ok.

107107.jpg

Because LFN, where would I be without you? :)

By Australian standards (you Brits would probably scoff at the notion) it was a cold one in Victoria today (currently 8C), I have my wall heater on - Its surrounded by BRICKS (I'm catching on with the theme of this thread, YAY) As for Gillard, she is Just Another Brick In The Wall of the Labour movement. LFN be impressed as I have attempted to merge Politics with Bricks - Hooray.

Also dude I enjoy trading banter with you and the other guys on the forums, Its just great. Plus my girlfriend doesn't know I'm on this site, but she is passed out on the couch - I will continue this on the Drunk? Bored? or Psychopath? thread...

Ah, 8C is cold, not freezing cold but cold enough for me.

You would have to be talking -50C before anybody in Scotland would beging to feel a chill.

"Another Brick in the Wall" is good old lateral thinking Mr Snatcher, good enough for my small brain anyway!

Glad you enjoy the banter, thats what its all about, well that and Winny having another moan in Room 101. :wub:

To keep this thread "B"rickshape and bristol fashioned perhaps I may tempt everybody with a brick that all right minded ladies and more than a few gentlemen consider to be a very tasty brick indeed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Chocolate brick!!

yorkie.jpg

The 1970s advert that accompanied this Chocolate bar consisted of a happy go lucky truck driver ( well that was a f'ucking lie for starters ) going through the whole day on the road with just a Yorkie bar to keep the hunger at bay.

Within the song of said advert was this immortal line "

a verse which had the UKs hard of hearing choking on their PG tips.

Possibly the ulimate type of brick?

I am sorry, I was labouring under the notion that the 'brick' thread was about BRICKS (Building Resources for Integrated Cultural Knowledge Services) which is an open-source software framework for the management of distributed digital assets. ...

OR

brick - a good fellow; helpful and trustworthy

OR

BRICK - In economics, BRIC or BRICs is an acronym that refers to the fast growing developing economies of Brazil, Russia, India, and China. The acronym was first coined and prominently used by Goldman Sachs in 2001. ..

OR

The Brick (Agrochola circellaris) is a moth of the family Noctuidae. It is distributed throughout most of Europe.

240px-Agrochola_circellaris_FvL.jpg

NOT

brick - rectangular block of clay baked by the sun or in a kiln; used as a building or paving material.

I am sorry, I was labouring under the notion that the 'brick' thread was about BRICKS (Building Resources for Integrated Cultural Knowledge Services) which is an open-source software framework for the management of distributed digital assets. ...

OR

brick - a good fellow; helpful and trustworthy

OR

BRICK - In economics, BRIC or BRICs is an acronym that refers to the fast growing developing economies of Brazil, Russia, India, and China. The acronym was first coined and prominently used by Goldman Sachs in 2001. ..

OR

The Brick (Agrochola circellaris) is a moth of the family Noctuidae. It is distributed throughout most of Europe.

240px-Agrochola_circellaris_FvL.jpg

NOT

brick - rectangular block of clay baked by the sun or in a kiln; used as a building or paving material.

Josco, Im sure that Brick Lane (the heart of East Londons Bengali community )was also on the tip of your tongue.

Im guessing that, mid way up your tongue, Bric a brac was skulking and, right at the back of your tongue, was the "Brick Bulletin" a quarterly publication that is seen as the bible for all things brick in the Constuction industry.

Unfortunately, none of the above had any chance of leaving your tongue because it was very firmly shoved into your cheek............ :wub:

Thats right Lardy, shove your arm into SCs Lion cage.... :wub:

Baked Beans they come in a syrup,

Nothing rhymes with syrup except for stirrup,

Which is used on a horse and a horse can kick,

Too much Baked Beans and you'll sh!t a brick.

Baked Beans they come in a syrup,

Nothing rhymes with syrup except for stirrup,

Which is used on a horse and a horse can kick,

Too much Baked Beans and you'll sh!t a brick.

Some reckon beans come in syrup,

I say no way, it's beans and sauce,

But are there rhymes? Yes! Don't give up.

Can I rhyme it? Why, yes of course.

Sh1t a brick! cries their frustration,

Are there are rhymes in a baked bean tin?

Don't cry out in desperation,

Magic beans'll get you farting

Rhythm and rhyme and concentration,

Careful though, or you'll be sharting.

Sorry to get serious for a moment but this is a thread about bricks. Not beans, not poems, not poems about beans that happen to mention the word "brick". Not Patrick Moore or squid or Australian politicians or even Wee Jimmy Krankie,even if she looks like a wasp chewing a brick (trying getting that one past the BBC). So no discussion here please of Rebecca Adlington looking like a reflection on the back of a spoon. That's strictly off topic. This is where we discuss bricks.

From that site:

crackdown on cruel and humliating comedy

Apart from the spelling error this raises the question: is that something like cruel and unusual punishment? If so, I'd recommend it to all courts.

You are hereby sentenced to suffer a week of cruel and humiliating comedy.

That'll teach the bastards.

regards,

Hein

Sorry to get serious for a moment but this is a thread about bricks. Not beans, not poems, not poems about beans that happen to mention the word "brick". Not Patrick Moore or squid or Australian politicians or even Wee Jimmy Krankie,even if she looks like a wasp chewing a brick (trying getting that one past the BBC). So no discussion here please of Rebecca Adlington looking like a reflection on the back of a spoon. That's strictly off topic. This is where we discuss bricks.

I CANT WORK UNDER THESE CONDITIONS :) ...I'll be in the poetry thread! :D

Also allow me to respond to the above mentioned quote...(*clears throat*) Killjoy.