Vaagheid

The Eleventh Death Of '09

The Eleventh Death of '09  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Havelange got my vote. Now that Madrid didn't get the Olympic Games for Madrid he may just as well cark it.

regards,

Hein

Guest WEP
Havelange got my vote. Now that Madrid didn't get the Olympic Games for Madrid he may just as well cark it.

regards,

Hein

Why? He is Brazilian and Rio de Janeiro got the games. He should be happy! Maybe he suffers a joyfull heart attack?

Norman Wisdom

regards,

Hein

Why? He is Brazilian and Rio de Janeiro got the games. He should be happy! Maybe he suffers a joyfull heart attack?

I think it was this Juan who MH must have seen on the TV the other day supporting Madrid's bid.

Taxi!

Guest WEP

regards,

Hein

I think it was this Juan who MH must have seen on the TV the other day supporting Madrid's bid.

Taxi!

Yes! This Juan is the Spanish guy! He was on television last week, looking very frail! I would not be surprised, if he dies befor Joao, the Brazilian guy!

I voted Demjanjuk, for no particular reason. The choice was between the baddies on the list (Al-Megrahi, Kim Jong Il, Sharon or Thatcher) and as I never expect Demjanjuk to really stand trial in Germany, he has to cork it pretty soon.

Hein

Taxi!

Yup, that's the one. John, Jan, Juan, Joaoaoao, what's the difference.... B)

regards,

Hein

Shamir gets my vote.

Shamir gets my vote.

Noticing a strange pattern developing as well eh?

The other pattern is clear though, the alleged Lockerbie bomber packing over 40% of the poll at present, nobody else in double figures as I write this.