Stayin Alive

Alex Higgins for 2005?

Guest paul

alex was the best long may he live.theres peeps who crap theres peeps who die.if i won the lotto he could have it.

Guest Halo

I was reading through the posts and had to rub my eyes. Where did Gravedigger get such a recent picture of Alex to post under his name?

If it's not .. has anyone seen Alex and Gravedigger in the same room? I would suggest not.

At our end of season awards dinner there is going to be absolutely no suspense whatsoever when it comes to announcing the winner of the "Forum Thread which has the most inane drivel posted to it by random passers by" award

(Not to be confused with "Forum Thread which has the most inane drivel posted to it by DL Members" award

Mr Reaper, in the name of Desmond please close this thread forever!

Guest Guest
:ghost6: alex was the best i only wish he was still on t v to get rid of people like fat steven lee

Guest paulo

ALEX WAS THE BEST, HE CAN STILL BEAT MOST OF THE TOP PLAYERS,ITS ASHAME HOW IS PAST AS CAUGHT UP WITH HIM, I WISH PEEPS WOULD GET ON WITH THERE OWN LIVES AND LEAVE THE GUY ALONE. SNOOKER AS DIED SINCE ALEX LEFT THE TV SNOOKER SCENE. LETS ALL WISH HIM THE BEST.AND A HEALTHY LIFE. GOD BLESS HIGGY.

Good idea Stats - Thread closed

Sorry to bother you GR, but this closed thread appears to be fraying at the edges... :huh:

Since GR doesn't seem to be around at the moment, let me try again...

-- Thread closed (I think) --

[Thanks for stepping in Rude Kid - GR]

:lol: Saw the man last week in a bar in Belfast, he has failed greatly but I wouldn't go adding him to the list any time soon, watched his drink intake and he had one pint of the black stuff over a two hour period. He had the snooker que by his side, figure he's recoving somewhat, dam and drat! :D

Guest Whiskyhead

What keeps Alex going he looked as if he had days to go when I last so him on the box a few years ago