Godot

Is The Deathlist Dying?

I think The S*n is growing ever more away from understanding the British public as the replies to that post show. A lot of people enjoy a ghoulish giggle on the quiet. And besides, it's not like we're sticking pins in Voodoo dolls and trying to make these celebs shuffle off the coil, is it.

All the tabloid articles about DL are very by the numbers. Just say "Sick site predicts celebrity deaths!", name check the most famous people on the list who died this year and the most famous people on the list still alive, presto.

Anyone that works for this absolute cunt-rag of a publication deserves to die.

Pissed yet?

The new arrivals will lead to a lot of "Hey, I have a suggestion: Betty White!"kind of comments. Let's be gentle.

Telephoto lenses on Paul Gascoigne and we're sick? How was Fidel Castro one of Sun reader's favourite celebrities. I'll bet every workplace where the Sun is nailed to the back of the shit house door has a dead pool (and for money!).

• Like 1

Anyone that works for this absolute cunt-rag of a publication deserves to die.

Pissed yet?

Yes. Yes I am.

• Like 2

Yes but for anyone of a certain persuasion there is sufficient information for them to be intrigued and also to find us - it does state 'the warped online outlet, named The Death List'.

However shit it's free publicity - trust me the quality of the article is irrelevant - no one in a year where all the 'nation's treasures' have died one after another is going to write a glowing article about The Death List!

In fairness no "respectable" mainstream media outlet, mindful of the risk of alienating readers and/or losing revenue in this day and age, is likely to risk being seen to condone a website such as ours

On 12/31/2016 at 22:29, Grim Up North said:

Yes but for anyone of a certain persuasion there is sufficient information for them to be intrigued and also to find us - it does state 'the warped online outlet, named The Death List'.

However shit it's free publicity - trust me the quality of the article is irrelevant - no one in a year where all the 'nation's treasures' have died one after another is going to write a glowing article about The Death List!

Here`s hoping that your prediction for 2017 comes true! 

No the DeathList is not dying.Business has never been better.Record number of hits and an ever increasing forum and deadpool section for members as well as the media attention focusing on this year's list and even my fantasy football thread.Decent year for the Dl that will be referenced back to in years to come.

• Like 1

Also next year's list should be interesting.

Personally I find New Years Day (reveal of the new Deathlist, people's DDP teams) to be the most interesting deadpool day of the year, and nobody of note ever seems to die on it, or needs to!

• Like 3

Is it just my imagination or is this the worst Christmas for deathlist in many years?.Uusually there's at least 2 or 3 major celebs die in the run up ! 

4 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

We live in a golden age of deadpooling tbqhwy.

What a time to be alive !

• Haha 1