DevonDeathTrip

Dennis Hopper

All the more reason to die before Christmas...

Ahhhh, I like Dennis Hopper! Will definitely be a major loss if he passes away and judging from what I've read (yes, I know it's TMZ and all...), he doesn't have much time to live. But then again, both you and I know that.

He's definitely the one "major" celebrity who seems to be on everybody's death watch this year (much like Swayze, Farrah, and Ted Kennedy were last year and Sydney Pollack and Paul Newman the year before).

Ahhhh, I like Dennis Hopper! Will definitely be a major loss if he passes away and judging from what I've read (yes, I know it's TMZ and all...), he doesn't have much time to live. But then again, both you and I know that.

He's definitely the one "major" celebrity who seems to be on everybody's death watch this year (much like Swayze, Farrah, and Ted Kennedy were last year and Sydney Pollack and Paul Newman the year before).

No, No, No, NO!

Newman was very much out of the blue - sure he was oldish but no one was expecting him to go asap like.

BC - I don't know how you can keep coming up with these mad ideas?

it was a surprise to learn he died.

He's not dead yet, is he?

he was a boring actor anyway so it is not a big loss.

Couldn't disagree with you more. I think he is one of the better actors working in hollywood.

really? it seems to me they mentioned him being dead on the news this morning. he's still a boring actor even if he turns up alive.

Really? It seems as if your taste in actors is only subordinate to your knowledge of current events Bobby old chap.

Shows how little you know. It turns out he is terminally ill so ha! Now you aren't so smart are you?

So he isn't legally dead yet, he might as well be.

By the way he's still the suckiest actor since O.J.

I'm tempted to reply, but best to leave it to someone more practised in hurling choice invective. Lard?

I'm tempted to reply, but best to leave it to someone more practised in hurling choice invective. Lard?

Sadly I am fucked on Jack Daniel's right now - so the only constructive thing I can think of is 'bob, you're a cunt'.

Sadly I am fucked on Jack Daniel's right now - so the only constructive thing I can think of is 'bob, you're a cunt'.

2.gif

2.gif

Hitch-hiking can be hazardous to your health, something Dennis Hopper knows only too well.

Photo of Dennis Hopper, taken today at a Hollywood Walk of Fame bash.

He looks Harold Pinter ill.

Which means he could be around for a while...

it was a surprise to learn he died.

He's not dead yet, is he?

he was a boring actor anyway so it is not a big loss.

Couldn't disagree with you more. I think he is one of the better actors working in hollywood.

really? it seems to me they mentioned him being dead on the news this morning. he's still a boring actor even if he turns up alive.

Really? It seems as if your taste in actors is only subordinate to your knowledge of current events Bobby old chap.

Shows how little you know. It turns out he is terminally ill so ha! Now you aren't so smart are you?

So he isn't legally dead yet, he might as well be.

By the way he's still the suckiest actor since O.J.

How do I put this Bobby? Please check your dictionary (it's a book, used to get used a lot before computers). You'll find that "ill" doesn't have the same meaning as "dead".

Sorry I referred to a dictionary to someone who just used "suckiest" as a word.

He wont last the year...

Didn't we start a sweepstake on Hopper a month (or longer) ago?

How is is that one going?

Too true Vaagy!

Only 2 long shot guesses still in-play on the sweepstake - your's of March the 9th and DDT's of April the 16th. So half way between those two dates is Noon (local time in place of death) on the 28th March.

That's looking good for DDT... I checked on this to see which date I predicted, only to find out that I never took a shot! :referee: (Not sure what that smiley's indicating, but what the heck...)

Waiting for the caption 'Dennis hopping off', which is almost as predictable as the Michael Foot 'deadline'.

Too true Vaagy!

Only 2 long shot guesses still in-play on the sweepstake - your's of March the 9th and DDT's of April the 16th. So half way between those two dates is Noon (local time in place of death) on the 28th March.

That's looking good for DDT... I checked on this to see which date I predicted, only to find out that I never took a shot! :referee: (Not sure what that smiley's indicating, but what the heck...)

Waiting for the caption 'Dennis hopping off', which is almost as predictable as the Michael Foot 'deadline'.

I'm just hoping Deathlist doesn't have the same headline as mine when he finally snuffs it... :D

He wont last the year...

Are you referring to Hopper or death_master_bob? :referee:

How do I put this Bobby? Please check your dictionary (it's a book, used to get used a lot before computers). You'll find that "ill" doesn't have the same meaning as "dead".

I know but he might as well be dead he's not serving any purpose now except to the medical industry.

I happen to know it's a word.It says so in the merriam-websters dictionary. Dictionary definition of suckiest

I wouldn't have used it if it didn't exist.

He wont last the year...

He wont last the year...

Are you referring to Hopper or death_master_bob? ;)

Very funny the both of you.

Hopper will be dead by the end of May.

Too true Vaagy!

DevonDeathTrip can thus be awarded the Dennis Hopper Memorial Trophy. Heaven knows if he could receive it in person?

I happen to know it's a word.It says so in the merriam-websters dictionary. Dictionary definition of suckiest

I wouldn't have used it if it didn't exist.

Suckiest is just one of those annoying words used by the same people who use the word winningest to describe someone as being a successfull.. football / hockey / basketball coach etc etc etc.

A lot of words appear in the dictionary, only because they have crept into the English language. For example Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious didn't appear for many years, but it is now.

The word suckiest also appears in The Urban Dictionary, not something I would refer to on a regular basis unless it's to decipher comments made by my co-workers. ;)

Dennis Hopper's estranged wife says he is well enough to appear in court.

Victoria fully appreciates the gravity and seriousness of Dennis' illness but he is not bed-ridden and continues to engage in travel plans and various activities.

The filing cites his recent activities as including the planning of a retrospective of Hopper's photographs and paintings scheduled to open at Los Angeles' Museum of Contemporary Art in July, his induction to the Hollywood Walk of Fame last month, and a recent family trip to New Mexico on a private plane.

In addition, they allege he has been making weekly visits to medical marijuana dispensaries – spending between $329 to $713 on the drug at a time – and running daily errands, according to his credit card reports.

He's doing well to maintain any sort of social calender if he's getting through that much pot. :rolleyes:

Perhaps he's been storing all the blow for a final birthday bash.....and it's today!

:(:party:^_^