Lard Bazaar

OoO's Baby Spectacular Extravaganza

The last decision the child makes for herself for the next 18 years is when to be born. Invariably, they don't do it on your timetable (or, for that matter, the timetable of your average Deathlister).

Congratulations Mom, Dad, and Isabelle. Welcome to the world.

You don't want my story of being induced. It involves lots of doctors, nurses and blood. Not suitable for anyone considering reproducing. :lol:

Congratulations to the OoO family.

Shall we make it two years until the next OoO baby sweepstake? :lol:

Congratulations and enjoy! Though the choice of names are beautiful they do appear to be a little less octopussy than I'd imagined. I hope all goes fine in the days and weeks to come!

Yes LG I too am intrigued by these stories of induction and how it just happens to be the youngest (last) child. As in once you go through that you make sure you never have the chance it should happen again!

Well done to all concerned.

At least Isabelle managed to scrape in to Pisces which will make her intelligent and beautiful, whilst keeping the aquatic family tradition going!

Congrats OoO and family. All the best. Bring on those sleepless nights!

Congratulations all round. :party::party:

The new 'un is clearly hell-bent on doing things quickly, she'll be posting here inside 18 months no doubt.

Well done OoO and Mrs OoO to be. I hope everything goes well in the next few weeks. It's all a long time ago but Penelope Leach worked well for us. She's probably a bit dated now. In fact she might be worth keeping an eye on for the future. She'd definitely get an obit.

Well, well. Congratulations seem in order for OoO, Mrs OoO and the OoOlet. Well done!

regards,

Hein

Splendid news, well done and congratulations! You will now be tired, skint and worried for the rest of your natural life, enjoy! :party:

Top News. Very happy for you. Well done Mr & Mrs OoO(2b). Welcome to the world Isabelle - hope you enjoy it.

Congrats OoO & Mrs OoO2B. I expect we'll next hear from you in a couple of years time, when you've caught up on your sleep!

As always, I have nothing clever or witty to contribute, so I'll just stick with congratulations to the OoO family! :lol:

Missed this thread completely. Congratulations to OoO and family. :lol:

Is there a thread were news of births of babies to famous people is posted please?This is the nearest to it I could find in a search but it doesn't seem to be quite the right thread!

Thanks.:)