Handrejka

Johnny Hallyday

Johnny Hallyday

He's only 66? Jeez, I thought he must be at least 110.

A little snippet here says Johnny Hallyday was also treated for colon cancer earlier this year.

Oops sorry, I forgot to mention I saw that magazine (well the advert outside the newsagents) a few months ago. I tend to forget people are interested in death and health scares as well as squids, Portsmouth, grammar and bricks.

http://www.parismatch.com/People-Match/Mus...-cancer-131217/

There is also a Le Monde version but it is also in French and to read all you need to subscribe at a price which I guess is what we can expect for the English language press soon.

A little snippet here says Johnny Hallyday was also treated for colon cancer earlier this year.

Oops sorry, I forgot to mention I saw that magazine (well the advert outside the newsagents) a few months ago. I tend to forget people are interested in death and health scares as well as squids, Portsmouth, grammar and bricks.

There is also a Le Monde version but it is also in French and to read all you need to subscribe at a price which I guess is what we can expect for the English language press soon.

He has been put into a coma. Colon, coma, perhaps next a fou-stop. And he's nearly Belgian.

• Like 1

He has been put into a coma. Colon, coma, perhaps next a fou-stop. And he's nearly Belgian.

The surgeon who operated on Johnny Hallyday might be worth an outside bet if Hallyday carks it. Still, it won't do sales of his new Tour 66 CD any harm...

Edited by Magere Hein
Topic consolidated -- MH

The surgeon who operated on Johnny Hallyday[/url] might be worth an outside bet if Hallyday carks it. Still, it won't do sales of his new Tour 66 CD any harm...

What a lovely black eye that surgeon got:

_46909007_008416069-1.jpg

He must be the envy of every boy in the hospital playground.

regards,

Hein

French rocker? Hahahahaha. It's like saying good French beer.

• Like 1

...or like saying: "16-years-old French non-smoking virgin".

...or like saying: "French war hero".

...or like saying: "tough and masculine French guy".

O, this is the 'racism, chauvinism and unfounded prejudices'-thread, isn't it?

Look, you two, a real French rocker. Feet don't fail you now.

So would it be fair to say that he is just a French Cliff Richards?

Is Cliff Richards Keith's brother, or do you mean Cliff Richard; Wendy's brother?

No, he's a cretin not a chrétien.

Well, I don't actually know that but I do know he's tried to be a Belgian and is now a Swiss or something to avoid paying Monsieur les impots. Ah pelebs, when they've got so much of it they want to give so little of it away or summat.

• Like 1

I don't think that saying that French beer stinks is a unfounded prejudice. It's a fact. But lets bash some frogs since you mentioned it.

Victory...we don't even have a word for that.

I have a french rifle to sell you...never been fired...only dropped twice.

I don't think that saying that French beer stinks is a unfounded prejudice. It's a fact. But lets bash some frogs since you mentioned it.

Victory...we don't even have a word for that.

I have a french rifle to sell you...never been fired...only dropped twice.

Yesterday I saw a group of men walking around with their hands in the air. Turned out it was the French practicing for World War III.....

Next year's tour has been cancelled.

Go on, put him on next year's list. Think of all the fun you'll have.

Getting back on topic for a moment. What's that Icelandic sàke all about, the bastards.

Yesterday I saw a group of men walking around with their hands in the air. Turned out it was the French practicing for World War III.....

They were there the day before too, but perhaps you were part of the USA group practising arriving really late for World War III. Around the time of practising testing WMD on civilian targets and allocating reparations. This was the most popular option amongst the US groups.

The practising starting your own war against teeny weeny countries and not doing so well, had a certain 'retro' feel that appealed to some, and would provide great material for some historically accurate films.

The least popular choice however was the, practising having your hands in the air, pointing up to the sky at low flying aircraft. Rehearsing indignation and surprise in front of TV cameras, that what you do in a foreign land can actually have consequences in the USA, is particularly important.

Getting off topic for a moment, whilst there will be some giving thanks that JH's tour is cancelled others may not. For those here is the man himself pretending to be a war hero. :evil2:

• Like 2

They were there the day before too, but perhaps you were part of the USA group practising arriving really late for World War III. Around the time of practising testing WMD on civilian targets and allocating reparations. This was the most popular option amongst the US groups.

The practising starting your own war against teeny weeny countries and not doing so well, had a certain 'retro' feel that appealed to some, and would provide great material for some historically accurate films.

The least popular choice however was the, practising having your hands in the air, pointing up to the sky at low flying aircraft. Rehearsing indignation and surprise in front of TV cameras, that what you do in a foreign land can actually have consequences in the USA, is particularly important.

Getting off topic for a moment, whilst there will be some giving thanks that JH's tour is cancelled others may not. For those here is the man himself pretending to be a war hero. :evil2:

If the DL had an FB "You like this" comment then my thumb would be raised.

Can I add in that I saw a group of men walking around shooting at that group of men who were walking around wih their hands in the air. Turned out it was just a bunch of USAians practising their friendly fire routine. Iaculore iam, reputo laxus or summat!

• Like 1

[H]ere is the man himself pretending to be a war hero. :evil2:

Wow! Not just pretending to be a war hero, he's pretending to be war hero who can read and write. What's next, pretending to be an Uebermensch[1]?

[1] i.e. someone who, according to Nietzsche, can eat using knife and fork.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

My, my, Dave. It seems that my little jest really struck a nerve. I always wonder about such reactions. Is it because you think I might be serious? Or could it be because you suspect it's true? I've never pretended that the US is always correct in its foreign policy. But let's take a look at your swipes at us. Arriving late for WW II? So sorry that a lot of Americans had a strong desire not to get dragged into another of your periodic wars. Practicing against teeny weenie countries and not doing so well? Like you folks in Algeria or before our ill advised venture into Viet Nam? The last one is my favorite. I suppose all those civilians on 9/11 really deserved what they got, eh? I know some of our activities in the struggle against Islamo-Fascism were not what I support (like Iraq, e.g.) but when France has been so overrun by fundamentalist Halibuts that you have to grow a beard and your wife has to wear a burkha, we'll be sure to stay home.

My, my, Dave. It seems that my little jest really struck a nerve. I always wonder about such reactions. Is it because you think I might be serious? Or could it be because you suspect it's true? I've never pretended that the US is always correct in its foreign policy. But let's take a look at your swipes at us. Arriving late for WW II? So sorry that a lot of Americans had a strong desire not to get dragged into another of your periodic wars. Practicing against teeny weenie countries and not doing so well? Like you folks in Algeria or before our ill advised venture into Viet Nam? The last one is my favorite. I suppose all those civilians on 9/11 really deserved what they got, eh? I know some of our activities in the struggle against Islamo-Fascism were not what I support (like Iraq, e.g.) but when France has been so overrun by fundamentalist Halibuts that you have to grow a beard and your wife has to wear a burkha, we'll be sure to stay home.

Right back at you big guy.

Of course you could believe, that I believe, that you really saw the French practising for world war 3, in which case I apologise and I offer you a non-negotiable, twenty shekels for a beard, for my wife.

Although, perhaps you believe you have the monopoly on making little jests, being free, being thankful etc etc etc.

Getting off topic for a moment, whilst there will be some giving thanks that JH's tour is cancelled others may not. For those here is the man himself pretending to be a war hero. :D

Right back at you big guy.

Of course you could believe, that I believe, that you really saw the French practising for world war 3, in which case I apologise and I offer you a non-negotiable, twenty shekels for a beard, for my wife.

Although, perhaps you believe you have the monopoly on making little jests, being free, being thankful etc etc etc.

Ah Dave, did I misinterpret your reaction? If so, I offer my apology too. Let all have a big international cyberhug. I will offer a little guidance for the future just in case the Islamo-Fascists ever get a hold of you (not that I'm wishing for that of course). The beard is for you, the burkha is for her. Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy, safe and prosperous New Year!

Look, you two, a real French rocker. Feet don't fail you now.

The moves look a little bit camp, but the scarcely-dressed ladies suggest that there's more rock 'n' roll to this guy than you might think.

Okay, I agree, that's bollocks. The French can't rock. Nor can

, by the way...

Okay, I agree, that's bollocks. The French can't rock. Nor can
, by the way...

Although they are usually quite familiar with the work of Monty Python.

I thought that clip was great by the way. Wouldn't it have been even better if it had been sung in Dutch?