Guest Barbar

Robbie Williams

60 Silk Cut? 35 Expressos? 20 Red Bull?

Ooodles of anti-depresssants?

No better or worse than others from Stoke-On-Trent... :blink:

I'll have you know I've been off the ADs since December.

And if RW is coming off caffeine then he has my sympathy. When I was going through it I was crawling on the floor, trying to throw up constantly - which is very difficult when all your stomach contents were expunged long ago. And I was on probably 10% of the caffeine he's on.

He's hanging with some of the most credulous of the UFO fraternity at present. That Radio Four programme should be interesting.

He's out of rehab, but he has grown a bushy beard and become obsessed by ghosts and aliens. "I think joining Take That was like leaving on a spaceship..."

Robbie's becoming the Howard Hughes of the 21st century. The prodigious early success, a mother complex, the "Hollywood" years, dating all kinds of famous women, a James Bond tie-in, rumours of homosexuality, drug abuse, and the descent into madness featuring a strange beard and spending time in Nevada.

He's out of rehab, but he has grown a bushy beard and become obsessed by ghosts and aliens. "I think joining Take That was like leaving on a spaceship..."

Robbie's becoming the Howard Hughes of the 21st century. The prodigious early success, a mother complex, the "Hollywood" years, dating all kinds of famous women, a James Bond tie-in, rumours of homosexuality, drug abuse, and the descent into madness featuring a strange beard and spending time in Nevada.

Just watched the Aviator and was looking through Hughes page on Wikipedia and thinking it would make an interesting deathlist thread, and be interesting in general, if there was 21st Century Howard Hughes. First thread I open and there's the very possibility. Of course, its difficult to will someone to become a mentally ill recluse, not to mention a touch morally dubious. Gotta be the obvious candidate though.

But dat Robbie iz fit, innit.

Is that anything like wanting a cabinet?

He's out of rehab, but he has grown a bushy beard and become obsessed by ghosts and aliens.

for everyone else obsessed with aliens, there's a brand spanking new thread in the DL extra-curricular

because in cyberspace, no one can hear you scream (but they can hear Banshees)

He's out of rehab, but he has grown a bushy beard and become obsessed by ghosts and aliens.

for everyone else obsessed with aliens, there's a brand spanking new thread in the DL extra-curricular

because in cyberspace, no one can hear you scream (but they can hear Banshees)

Damn you, that makes my 'he iz fit' comment look out of place now - it was so obviously my intelligent contribution to the other brainiac comments about UFOs!

Hi folks, this is Robbie Williams and I play Match Masters. I'm the greatest and I can't possibly be beaten. I play blindfolded, handcuffed, one arm... doesn't really matter; I win. So here's my advice - don't even try playing, cos you'll never be as great as I am.

Anyone who plays Words With Friends will be soul-destroyingly familiar with those few words. Still, if it keeps him out of the recording studio....

Out of breath and cancelling concert after three songs:

https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/leute/robbie-williams-unterbricht-konzert-beim-pinkpop-festival-in-den-niederlanden-ihm-zufolge-wegen-long-covid-a-7b323802-5f92-4fc2-8eea-bc54ee124e67 (german source)

He says it's Long Covid, not age. But maybe there's a heart attack in the making?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

But maybe there's a heart attack in the making?

Better that than a new album.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1