DevonDeathTrip

The Monkees

Peter Tork from The Monkees has been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer.

• Like 1

Twitter, it's great for health news. Peter Tork from The Monkees has announced the cancer he thought he was rid of has come back.

found out weds my cancer has recurred... shocked, but stabilizing now...dr says 80% chance they can get ahead of it...i'm pretty optimistic!

Twitter, it's great for health news. Peter Tork from The Monkees has announced the cancer he thought he was rid of has come back.

found out weds my cancer has recurred... shocked, but stabilizing now...dr says 80% chance they can get ahead of it...i'm pretty optimistic!

How does that work? Wouldn't you have to be following him to see that on Twitter? I assume it was reported somewhere else that he had Tweeted his news. He doesn't have many followers. Ex-Monkees can't be much of a draw any more.

How does that work? Wouldn't you have to be following him to see that on Twitter? I assume it was reported somewhere else that he had Tweeted his news. He doesn't have many followers. Ex-Monkees can't be much of a draw any more.

I follow the sick, a bit like a virtual vulture. :o

Guest mizlplix

RIP, with many good memories of you. MIZ

Has he died?

Has he died?

Not according to the usual news outlets. I think Guest_mizlplix_* may have this site confused with some sort of death announcement pages.

Has he died?

Not yet but the year is young.

I thought he was almost completly cured, was I wrong?

Well, you can read about it first being diagnosed, then operated on, then re-occurring 10 weeks post-op. After that there isn't much information, but he has apparently been touring with his band, so who knows?

If it's returned once, there is probably a huge chance that it will return again.

So there's probably a good chance he'll kick the bucket in the next few years!

If it's returned once, there is probably a huge chance that it will return again.

Which one is he - the one that actually looked like a Monkey?

I don't know, does he?

I'm sure, in the usual good taste of DL, the headline will be "Torked off", or some such. But, don't allow me to Monkey with the natural order......

No. Mickey Dolenz is the Monkee that looks like a Monkey. And he's alive and well, strutting his stuff in a West End play.

Edited by Magere Hein
Mess cleaned up

No. Mickey Dolenz is the Monkee that looks like a Monkey. And he's alive and well, strutting his stuff in a West End play.

Yes Micky Dolenz as well as Peter Tork,Davy Jones and Mike Nesmith are very much alive and well. Peter has gone through the radiation treatment last year and has been clear of it ever since.

His cancer could come back yes but it hasn't and we as his fans and friends are very thankful. All of the monkees are very much still around and still performing.

Yes Micky Dolenz as well as Peter Tork,Davy Jones and Mike Nesmith are very much alive and well. Peter has gone through the radiation treatment last year and has been clear of it ever since.

His cancer could come back yes but it hasn't and we as his fans and friends are very thankful. All of the monkees are very much still around and still performing.

Thank you for the update - I would love to see the Monkees perform

I'm sure, in the usual good taste of DL, the headline will be "Torked off", or some such. But, don't allow me to Monkey with the natural order......

"Taken the last train to Clarkesville", surely?

Or

No More Monkee Business

Or

I'm Not Your Stepping (Grave) Stone...

Can I play too?

How about "Shades of Grey-ve".