Grim Reaper

Frank Bough

2 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

You woke up a 9 year old thread to tell us it was his birthday? Is he ill? 

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2010 at 12:49, maryportfuncity said:

He's 77, eight years into his second liver (losing the first one to cancer), and known as a unlikely coke-head in the past. I mean, there are few certainties and Bough has led a way healthier life than the likes of David Crosby, but there's mileage on that body now.

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2012 at 17:34, Paul Bearer said:

Google is your friend. Try asking there.

Well that's annoying.

His nephew is my mate, and he told a little while ago that he had been unwell.

Was going to play him in the DDP. :(

Brings back childhood memories of many a Saturday afternoon.

His penchant for prostitutes and cocaine showed that he liked to live life to the full!

Footie results, line of , blowjob, footie results, line of, blowjob. They don't make them like they used to. RIP. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8902185/Frank-Bough-nightmare-work-claims-BBC-Breakfast-Time-host-Selina-Scott.html

Selina Scott has claimed in an interview that Frank Bough was a nightmare to work with and belittled her.

Aye, Sunday Times had that too - major television star is secretly ego-monster with nasty sideline in the way he treats colleagues

I mean, I was shocked to read that - all those television presenters come across as such nice people!

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, Sunday Times had that too - major television star is secretly ego-monster with nasty sideline in the way he treats colleagues

I mean, I was shocked to read that - all those television presenters come across as such nice people!

You are hard boiled cynical ain't yer?!:D

21 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Roger Mellie is (was?) a perfect spoof in that regard. 

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Nick Ross appeared on TV after Frank Bough's death & was genuinely moved & only had good things to say about him.  Perhaps Selina Scott needs the money? I remember that Prince Andrew was once associated with her - the rumour being that she was like his sister-in-law so as Diana was off limits, then he hoped to get as close as possible!

55 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

You are hard boiled cynical ain't yer?!:D

Honestly, I was a carefree happy soul once over - I blame this site, or summat!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Honestly, I was a carefree happy soul once over - I blame this site, or summat!

Oh do fuck off dear. 

4 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Oh do fuck off dear. 

Aye, funnily enough - it was responses like that in the early days that turned me into this hard-boiled cynic. Well, that and the habit of my DDP jokers celebrating New Year 366 days after going into competition for me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, funnily enough - it was responses like that in the early days that turned me into this hard-boiled cynic. Well, that and the habit of my DDP jokers celebrating New Year 366 days after going into competition for me.

I would bet on the latter. 

5 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

I would bet on the latter. 

We're talking Tom Smith in 2020 - dozens of joker picks riding on his surprisingly healthy frame atm - my guess is he sees 2021 but not 2022

20 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

We're talking Tom Smith in 2020 - dozens of joker picks riding on his surprisingly healthy frame atm - my guess is he sees 2021 but not 2022

When you learn the English language and are able to articulate your thoughts in that manner, then we may be on a wavelength of understanding. Otherwise fuck off. 

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

When you learn the English language and are able to articulate your thoughts in that manner, then we may be on a wavelength of understanding. Otherwise fuck off. 

Abysmal trolling.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

Abysmal trolling.

With a y instead of the normal lower class I. Well done