football_fan

Ideas And Possibilities For 2011

Lewd Squirrel, you do however have far too many wrestlers on your list!!

I'd consider Bobby Heenan a possibiulity as he had cancer, but Hogan, Savage, Snuka, all seem tol be in fine health.

Albeit Hogan being a tosser.

I don't want to be too politically incorrect but...........

How tall is his wife?

Guest Guest

Surely Stephen Hawkings must be a candidate - by his own admission he's been alive longer than expected?

Guest Anders Jåbyg

I propose we add Heidi Montag to the 2011. She's had 11 plastic surgeries. Complications are going to come up sooner or later.

If Sara Payne is well enough to give statements to the press about anything other than her immediate death, it's probably fair to say that anyone who picked her for 2010 has a busted flush.

Gary Coleman leaving jail in a wheelchair.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...sted-again.html

what I would like to know... did Gary really have a kidney transplant or not? if so, is it that his body is rejecting them?

PS I think he needs his own thread now.

He had an arsehole transplant and now the arsehole is rejecting him

If Sara Payne is well enough to give statements to the press about anything other than her immediate death, it's probably fair to say that anyone who picked her for 2010 has a busted flush.

Don't be so sure...

Could we soon be saying R.I.P. Torn?. The 78 year old actor "has been charged with allegedly breaking into a Connecticut bank and carrying a loaded handgun while intoxicated". Sounds like he's got problems!

Tom Hicks

"Tom Hicks was left stranded inside Anfield following Liverpool's 2-0 win over Bolton Wanderers at the weekend after furious supporters staged a protest against his ownership of the club. ...

... Hicks fell asleep twice during the game whilst eyewitnesses at Liverpool One's Hilton hotel later claimed that the 63-year-old's security team were ordered by staff to send him to his room after he appeared drunk and incapable

One onlooker said: "People were going over to him as he was being woken up. He had fallen asleep into his food and spilled red wine all over the table."

Rumours are circulating that he later suffered a heart attack and died. Watch this space!

Ronnie and Donnie Gaylon, of Dayton Ohio, the world's oldest co-joined twins, struggling with arthritis and deteriorating health.

Ronnie and Donnie Gaylon, of Dayton Ohio, have been conjoined since birth. Now, age the of 58, they are the world's oldest living conjoined twins.

That was eloquently written. From this article are we therefore to assume that there are conjoined twins out there that were not conjoined at birth and through some form of negative entropy have alas subsequently become attached at the hip?

Radio Two's Steve Wright, 14 stone shortarse. Hadn't seen a picture of him in years, so this came as a shock:

article-0-05E437ED000005DC-583_468x670.jpg

He's so fat he must have be asking for a DLT all these years instread of a BLT!

In fact that's not 14 stone - more like 20.

His BMI gives him a 15 year use by date.

Well I'm 14 stone and I don't look like that. I've got loads of hair. But not on my face.

Who's old enough to remember Leif Garrett? For those that aren't, he was a late 70s teen heartthrob, a poor man's disco David Cassidy who looked like this leif-garrett-1-sized.jpgand sounded like

The years have not been kind to Leif, who's had problems with heroin, served some jail time and now looks like this leif_garrett.jpg.

He's back up before the beak, but maybe the reaper will get him sooner rather than later. I Was Made for Dyin'?

I am ashamed to say I DO remember him. I had a cousin at the time who vaguely resembled him, thus meaning I developed a bit of a crush on said cousin. I was about 5. All together now, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Two bit sleaze actor Michael Parks. Parks, who was born as Harry Parks, Jr. is going to be 70 this year and death may come searching for him in response to his lousy 2007 film Death Proof or his otther 2007 snoozer, The Dead One.

Perhaps best remembered as the cult leader in the 1974 classic, Can Ellen Be Saved, which also had John Saxon and Leslie Nielsen in the cast; Parks has a history of making low quality films and living just on the edge of both fame and poverty. At times considered America's answer to Tom Wilkinson, Parks does not attract as great a crowd and scares many with his resemblance to the late Tom "Billy Jack" Laughlin [really, do you want to look like a dead man?]

In 1988, Parks was diagnosed with an undiagnosed disease, a mere 24 years after one of his 4 wives killed herself within days of their marrage (Jan Morriarity-married in 1964, she was dead March 2 of that year} sadly a few years later in 1968 his brother drowned in water.

At one time Parks was asked to put on a uniform and play in the minors for The Pittsburgh Pirates, a National League baseball team, he refused, citing the lucrative career of upholstering caskets [yes, he did that for a living at one time] and speaking of caskets, he was a pall bearer for the late Lenny Bruce.

Asiide from the kudos offered him by Quentin Tarantino, few have any idea who he is, nor even care. That said, I expect him to croak next year.

Parks does not attract as great a crowd and scares many with his resemblance to the late Tom "Billy Jack" Laughlin [really, do you want to look like a dead man?]

The late Tom "Billy Jack" Laughlin? A dead man? I'm sure that would be news to him. Perhaps you should contact him and let him know.

Flutist* Sir James Galway has pulled out of an upcoming preformance for unspecified medical reasons. As the show in question isn't until March 18th, it does suggest the health problem might be a bit more than a bout of 'flu or a sprained ankle. One to keep an eye on.

*Maybe it should it be "flautist", "flute-player", "fluteist" or "flutomater" ?

Flutist* Sir James Galway has pulled out of an upcoming preformance for unspecified medical reasons. As the show in question isn't until March 18th, it does suggest the health problem might be a bit more than a bout of 'flu or a sprained ankle. One to keep an eye on.

*Maybe it should it be "flautist", "flute-player", "fluteist" or "flutomater" ?

If you've got it, flaut it...;)

Rumours abound that actor Alec Baldwin has been rushed to hospital.

From the article we also learn that he has a daughter called Ireland. Naming your daughter after a car brand may be silly, but this is incomprehensible. What's next? May I introduce you to my daugther, People's Republic of China?

regards,

Hein

Rumours abound that actor Alec Baldwin has been rushed to hospital.

From the article we also learn that he has a daughter called Ireland. Naming your daughter after a car brand may be silly, but this is incomprehensible. What's next? May I introduce you to my daugther, People's Republic of China?

regards,

Hein

Read this on Perez this morning, he's since been released. It was a false alarm after he blacked out and was found by his daughter...