football_fan

Ideas And Possibilities For 2011

Eve Ensler's prognosis is - according to her article, syndicated widely - 'good.'

One to watch rather than count by the looks of things.

How do two mentally disabled people report family who are being mean?

My aunt is mentally challenged. I have schizoaffective disorder. That means I am on disability because I have heard awful voices in my head for since I was 24. I am 32 now. My aunt is under my mom's care, so am I. She is now both of our payee's. Please help give information. See my grandma passed away three months ago. Now after three months my mentally challenged aunt is under the care of my mom. She is the payee for both of us. I'm going to a technical college and trying to get a job. I want to work. I want to be French chef style. Please give me information. I can say it's Report Cevin Briley at 1219 W. Elm Arcade, Springfield, Missouri 65804 417-862-5456, and he and his girlfriend who is my aunt is giving us grief. He e-mail me and say I am fat homosexual, but in bad words. I was molested at 4 by a older guy and it hurts to be called such names. I am not gay. Please help us. Cevin is big and mean, his girlfriend is my youngest aunt, she stole my aunts disability check after my grandma died and spent them on drugs, like the meth, and heavy pain pill. I just want to be left alone. Please help. :P

Brian O'Connor, bassist with the Eagles Of Death Metal, has been diagnosed with an unspecified type of cancer.

Garry Shider, guitarist and musical director of Parliament-Funkadelic is suffering from lung and brain cancer. :P

Dead

Guest Guest

It is now five weeks that Manute Bol has been hospitalized in Virginia, where his return home from Sudan to Kansas was interrupted by a health crisis. He has had internal bleeding the past several days. He has been receiving transfusions and had another surgical procedure today to locate and stop the bleeding. Please pray that the bleeding stops and that our friend and hero has a speedy and full recovery.

May God heal Manute.

I was with Manute this Monday and Tuesday, and brought with me again all of the wonderful notes that you all have sent him. Manute was resting from the surgery and I wasn't at that time able to share with him your notes. But his sister was there, and she was very touched by so many wonderful expressions of love and concern for her brother.

It is now five weeks that Manute Bol has been hospitalized in Virginia, where his return home from Sudan to Kansas was interrupted by a health crisis. He has had internal bleeding the past several days. He has been receiving transfusions and had another surgical procedure today to locate and stop the bleeding. Please pray that the bleeding stops and that our friend and hero has a speedy and full recovery.

May God heal Manute.

I was with Manute this Monday and Tuesday, and brought with me again all of the wonderful notes that you all have sent him. Manute was resting from the surgery and I wasn't at that time able to share with him your notes. But his sister was there, and she was very touched by so many wonderful expressions of love and concern for her brother.

Who is he?

May God heal Manute.

Who is he?

I don't know who he is. But he is on my 'dustpool'.

You and me both Windsor, couldn't even tell you what he looks like, but he seems obit-worthy in the US, and not at all healthy.

He probably isn't obit-worthy in the UK, Paul Henderson's chronic lymphocytic leukemia has made headlines all across Canada since February (though, I'm not surprised that he has yet to be mentioned here).

Brief history on Paul: He was a hockey player who scored the famous (in Canada, anyway) game-winning goal that allowed Team Canada to defeat the Soviet team in the 1972 summit series. A big name in Canada, but probably completely unknown to whoever is reading this.

He probably isn't obit-worthy in the UK, Paul Henderson's chronic lymphocytic leukemia has made headlines all across Canada since February (though, I'm not surprised that he has yet to be mentioned here).

Brief history on Paul: He was a hockey player who scored the famous (in Canada, anyway) game-winning goal that allowed Team Canada to defeat the Soviet team in the 1972 summit series. A big name in Canada, but probably completely unknown to whoever is reading this.

One for Canadian Paul's Deadpool then...

If it all goes off this year, 600,000 people in Florida.

This isn't my area of expertise, can any other DL'er make a serious comment on how credible the evidence is behind this story?

This isn't my area of expertise, can any other DL'er make a serious comment on how credible the evidence is behind this story?

Serves them right for denying Al Gore the Presidency. :closedeyes:

Bits of it make sense, others are tripe!

1. A large escape of methane will cause boats, rigs ect. to sink but I doubt everything in the gulf!

2. Drill rigs can't take 100,000 psi? utter shite! A friend of mine used to work for Harland & Wolf building drill ships for oil, gas and they were tested to 100,000 BAR thats about 14 times the presure, and that was in the early 90s.

3. 400-600 MPH is not supersonic!

Bits of it make sense, others are tripe!

1. A large escape of methane will cause boats, rigs ect. to sink but I doubt everything in the gulf!

2. Drill rigs can't take 100,000 psi? utter shite! A friend of mine used to work for Harland & Wolf building drill ships for oil, gas and they were tested to 100,000 BAR thats about 14 times the presure, and that was in the early 90s.

3. 400-600 MPH is not supersonic!

Is that site classed under "citizen journalism"?

Another dying doo wopper. Harvey Fuqua, founder and former lead singer of long forgotten vocal group The Moonglows, is gravely ill in a Detroit hospital.

The Moonglows, 'Sincerely' is just about the best slice of doo-wop ever recorded.

May I introduce 2010's Josie Grove...

23-year-old Kristin Hallenga won a Pride of Sickbucket Britain award for her brave fight against Stage IV Breast cancer...

Or perhaps 2010's Joanne Evans. :rolleyes:

Nah mate, not this time, unless the press really are a callous bunch. She'll get her obit. The question is when...

Not dead yet. In fact, I'd say she's got a pretty good chance of making it to 2011.

23-year-old Kristin Hallenga won a Pride of Sickbucket Britain award for her brave fight against Stage IV Breast cancer...

Nah mate, not this time, unless the press really are a callous bunch. She'll get her obit. The question is when...

Not dead yet. In fact, I'd say she's got a pretty good chance of making it to 2011.

Bitch.

Bitch.

Windy - that's not nice!

Hope for your sake you don't get man-boob cancer - it can happen - so - don't be mean.

Bitch.

Windy - that's not nice!

Hope for your sake you don't get man-boob cancer - it can happen - so - don't be mean.

Don't worry - I won't be mean.

If I get man-boob cancer I'll do something to make my death noteworthy. Then I'll tip you off so you can get a unique pick on the DDP. :) At my age, thats generous. :)

Bitch.

Windy - that's not nice!

Don't worry - I won't be mean.

If I get man-boob cancer I'll do something to make my death noteworthy. Then I'll tip you off so you can get a unique pick on the DDP. :) At my age, thats generous. :)

Talking of which, Absolutely Fabulous star Jennifer Saunders is battling breast cancer. No link as yet but I saw the cover of the Daily Mail on News At Ten which had the story...

Here it is...

Another soft target emerges. Dennis Frederiksen, former lead singer of Toto announced he has inoperable cancer. He took over when Bobby Kimball left the band.

May God heal Manute.

Who is he?

I don't know who he is. But he is on my 'dustpool'.

This will bring some light to that.

and dead...

Apparently was incredible long coffin!