football_fan

Ideas And Possibilities For 2011

Sadly, Paul Gascoigne's antics of the last few weeks, culminating with his appearance in Rothbury as Raoul Moat's buddy at the stand-off yesterday & radio interview, place him as a candidate in this catagory.

Sadly, Paul Gascoigne's antics of the last few weeks, culminating with his appearance in Rothbury as Raoul Moat's buddy at the stand-off yesterday & radio interview, place him as a candidate in this catagory.

Sadly?!!!!!

Spare a thought for those of us who have already wasted a deadpool pick on this transparent basket case!

Sadly?!!!!!

Spare a thought for those of us who have already wasted a deadpool pick on this transparent basket case!

NO. NO. NO. The term you are looking for is, "invested fairly wisely"!

I blame Northumbria Police for not letting him through. :P Mind you, shoot-outs with Gazza always end in tears.

Seriously, it would give me no pleasure to score DDP points via Gazza. B)

Aye, Nickilson is already on the radar at MPFC Towers though he is the kind of 'death row/famous for being famous' type ruled out by some deadpool scoring. Mebbe if he had the gumption to write a The Diving Bell and The Butterfly stylee work by blinking his eyes..........I mean, what else is he doing with his days?

Guest Nate

I'm going to predict Gene Hackman. Just seems like someone who should be dying soon.

This is a very sad one for me, Danny Amis aka Daddy O Grande of Los Straitjackets has been diagnosed with multiple myeloma.

He is currently awaiting his biopsy results to determine the course of treatment.

I am in the process of organising a benefit gig to help alleviate some of his medical bill troubles.

Aye, Nickilson is already on the radar at MPFC Towers though he is the kind of 'death row/famous for being famous' type ruled out by some deadpool scoring. Mebbe if he had the gumption to write a The Diving Bell and The Butterfly stylee work by blinking his eyes..........I mean, what else is he doing with his days?

Wouldn't it be good if someone who posted here had insider info on him? ;)

...over to Banshees..... ;)

...over to Banshees..... ;)

Not psychobabble bollocks, I mean proper, real, inside information.....if only we knew someone..... ;)

Guest Joseba Beloki

American crooner Al Jarreau has been hospitalised in the the French Alpine town of Gap, with breathing difficulties.

I marked your cards with Phil Drabble last time I was here and I've got a few for you to ponder this neet an all. Ere we goe:

Peter Sutcliffe: the legendary Yorkshire Ripper has just been told that he'll draw his terminal breath in chokey. He's shipped some punishment from fellow nutters inside too. I recall a broken coffee jar to the face and other such delights. One to watch.

Lester Piggott: the well-known tax evader and sometime jockey know as "the long fella" has been around for over seventy five years. Rushed to ITU for a heart problem last year. Alas, when he goes no one will be able to understand his final words.

Wayne "Buck" Shelford: the great all Black no8 has been through some battles. In Nantes, in 1986, playing for New Zealand against France, a particularly aggressive ruck saw Shelford lose four teeth while his scrotum was lacerated to the extent that a testicle was hanging out. He's beaten the French, the Wallabies and the Springboks, but can he beat lymphoma?

Aretha Franklin: if anyone saw the concert last week then it was clear that the queen of soul has big problems. She must have been pushing three hundred pounds in weight.

Geoffrey Hughes. He was given the all clear after suffering prostate cancer last year. It has now returned.

Geoffrey Hughes. He was given the all clear after suffering prostate cancer last year. It has now returned.

Ah that would be Twiggy. Probably more relevant here but thanks to Garn for reviving Mollie's thread. She's much missed. I didn't know he'd been on Corrie, haven't watched it since Ena Sharples shared a glass of stout with Minnie Coldwell and Martha Longhurst in the Rover's Return. Has anything happened since then?

Ah that would be Twiggy. Probably more relevant here but thanks to Garn for reviving Mollie's thread. She's much missed. I didn't know he'd been on Corrie, haven't watched it since Ena Sharples shared a glass of stout with Minnie Coldwell and Martha Longhurst in the Rover's Return. Has anything happened since then?

Nothing.

And I've seen every episode.

This is a very sad one for me, Danny Amis aka Daddy O Grande of Los Straitjackets has been diagnosed with multiple myeloma.

He is currently awaiting his biopsy results to determine the course of treatment.

I am in the process of organising a benefit gig to help alleviate some of his medical bill troubles.

Danny's biopsy results reveal that his cancer is at stage 3. He plans to start chemo within the next week.

Plans for a benefit gig have been put on hold at the moment, until the cost of his treatment is calculated.

Courtney Love reckons Frances Bean Cobain could be dead before shes 22 because shes got too much money and must be spending it on drugs (or summat).

So anytime between now and 2015 then...

Courtney Love reckons Frances Bean Cobain could be dead before shes 22 because shes got too much money and must be spending it on drugs (or summat).

So anytime between now and 2015 then...

I was thinking about sticking her in some kind of theme team for 2011, but now that its been brought to attention...

Esteban “Steve” Jordan, the "Jimmy Hendrix of the accordian", still preforming despite a deadly diagnosis of liver cancer which has spread to his bones.

Given that diagnosis what's he doing on this thread?

Ideas and possibilities for August might just about be fair for him.

Maryport called this one dead on: "Accordion legend Esteban Jordan dies"

Might be worth keeping an eye on anyone who shagged German singer Nadja Benaissa. Member of a band called No Angels, she's been spreading her own brand of - ahem - POSITIVE vibes recently.