football_fan

Ideas And Possibilities For 2011

Just days after making the prediction Malcolm has died... RIP Big Mal

So does say something for Trautmann's ( as in our poster) predicting power? I might have a punt on the former Man City goalie as a 2011 pick.

Just days after making the prediction Malcolm has died... RIP Big Mal

So does say something for Trautmann's ( as in our poster) predicting power? I might have a punt on the former Man City goalie as a 2011 pick.

Well I was just trying to think of the oldest people associated with City, but maybe I was onto something...

Rick Waller?

There's not many people on Lard's List of Complete Cunts, but Waller is definitely one of them.

Rick Waller?

0707-12.jpg

rik%20waller_431.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirsty Howard - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirsty_Howard

Can someone tell me if she counts, or she's famous for being ill?

Pretty much every dead pool would discount her because she's too young and famous for being ill. Of course, if she entered and won the X Factor......

Long shot:

Danny Baker - been off his daily Radio London afternoon show for the last few weeks. Came back this afternoon and said that he has been sick and will have a patchwork quilt of appearances over the next year. Christian O'Connell has been asked to take over his Saturday morning Radio 5Live show until Christmas.

Whatever he has, it's long term.

Could we soon be saying R.I.P. Torn?. The 78 year old actor "has been charged with allegedly breaking into a Connecticut bank and carrying a loaded handgun while intoxicated". Sounds like he's got problems!

when that muppet gose i have got the champane on ice

Director of Big has liver cancer

Dead cert for next year's list surely?

Edited by Magere Hein
Post moved from topic "Penny Marshall"

Penny Marshall?

No need to say it twice...or else we'll let HCW loose on you.

Penny Marshall?

Spot on Bert. This is the thread. Now ask yourself very carefully, debating all the pros and cons, does Ms Marshall really deserve a thread of her own or could such a thread be yet another tumbleweed alley on a forum with a few too many already? I wouldn't presume to know the answer.

Penny Marshall?

Spot on Bert. This is the thread. Now ask yourself very carefully, debating all the pros and cons, does Ms Marshall really deserve a thread of her own or could such a thread be yet another tumbleweed alley on a forum with a few too many already? I wouldn't presume to know the answer.

Sorry, only realised after I posted the thread...I am new, a bit of slack?

Is there anyway to get rid of the thread?

Penny Marshall?

Sorry, only realised after I posted the thread...I am new, a bit of slack?

Is there anyway to get rid of the thread?

Bert you've had eight pain free posts, even a herogram for Malcom Allison. That's amazing slack for the Deathlist. There are ways to do all kinds of things on here but you'd need to appeal to a higher being than this one. It's in the lap of the mods now. Your thread might disappear just like that or it might float on like the Mary Celeste. Unless of course Penny Marshall is going to stimulate a fascinating debate in which case it would stay on merit and deservedly so. You look a pretty solid poster to me Bert,

Sir Connery's an octo this year, although at first it looked like he was going to age quite fashionably, his more recent photos show that life is finally starting to catch up with him. Perhaps it's finally time for you to die, Mr. Bond.

Wilford Brimley is starting to look haggard, and personally I'd welcome the end just to kill his meme status over the diabetes commercials.

Leopold Engleitner should have made this year's list at 105, if you're going to have one of the oldest living Nazi's on the list, then surely the oldest living concentration camp survivor deserves a spot on the list ;p

Here are some of my notable 2011 predictions.

T.V - Richard Thorp (Emmerdale's Alan Turner) Cause- Heart Attack

Politician - Denis Healey (Labour Party) Cause- Old Age

Musician - Jimmy Young (British Musician) Cause- Old Age

Film - Jane Russell (Actress) Cause- Old Age

Sports - Jeff Hardy (Wrestler) Cause - Drug Overdose

Shock Death - Stephen King (Author)

Can anybody remember Paul and Rachel Chandler who were taken captive by Somali pirates?

Worth a shot in 2011?

Can anybody remember Paul and Rachel Chandler who were taken captive by Somali pirates?

Worth a shot in 2011?

Yeah, I was thinking that too when I watched the news today about the chap captured - and freed in Somalia earlier this week.

Strange how there's been little news about it, positive or negative.

That bastard Leopold Engleitner let me down massively when I picked him on some DP teams a couple of years back. Since when he's slipped off my radar, good spot!

Jon Brookes; brain-tumoured skin basher with so/so indie combo The Charlatans has announced that his condition is terminal but manageable. A deffo for broadsheet write ups as and when, and young enough to count for decent DDP points.

He doesn't look too unhealthy to me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11610881

Aye, very positive, but he did say 'terminal' at the time. I'm not listing him anywhere for 2011 though. Co-incidentally I've got Some Friendly rubbing shoulders in a shuffle programme with some Doves and Stone Roses and Strawberry Alarm Clock as I type this.

Sorry to say, but i think Vera lynn is looking a bit worse for wear , and at 92 must be somewhere on the list

This is hilarious... So he's connecting a drug overdose in New York and a dude found hanging naked, upside down in a Bangkok hotel? That's one helluva globetrotting assassin. They should make a movie about it. Give Randy a cameo and bump him off.

Then again... if you google David Carradine, Heath Ledger, Randy Quaid and DeathList ..............this forum probably comes up on page 12.

Maybe he did that, doesn't get the irony and got paranoid. No I haven't tried googling it.

DeathList the movie. Get John Landis on the line. This is going to blow up!

This is hilarious... So he's connecting a drug overdose in New York and a dude found hanging naked, upside down in a Bangkok hotel? That's one helluva globetrotting assassin. They should make a movie about it. Give Randy a cameo and bump him off.

Then again... if you google David Carradine, Heath Ledger, Randy Quaid and DeathList ..............this forum probably comes up on page 12.

Maybe he did that, doesn't get the irony and got paranoid. No I haven't tried googling it.

DeathList the movie. Get John Landis on the line. This is going to blow up!

Methinks Randy will get a few more nominations in next year's DDP...