football_fan

Ideas And Possibilities For 2011

'Can't log in' reminds me of when I first joined this bloody friggin forum.

This is my letter of rules which I dearly hope can be approved by the grand committee.

1. 'A list of twenty five' entrants. All whome could possibly achieve the all-mighty obituary.

2. Quality O quality. I will commit ever lasting sin if I find this list is whorish. I will be like Ponchos Pilot in a verbal sense, I will be swerving out toilet words like the swerve of a fifteenth century torch in the face of a suspected fruit snatcher. I will be like a Cathlic boy who on one Sunday just told his mother 'f**k you bitch' I'm sleeping late. If feces such as this was ever to transcended into my world and if one were to get a glance at my ripe face, you would be able to see the cocaine at work in my eyes.

3. The 'Any one Beatle' method can be the joker at slot twenty five. The 'Jack Ass cast' is a brilliant suggestion and it should be enriched on the surface of high consideration. The addition of 'countries' should arouse the bright minded souls who roam the floor of this gigantic rock that we label earth. Although I for one must object the addition of much hated countries, for if we could add countries other boundaries would be doors open for suggestion. If that were the agreement I would try and persuade the concept of 'sales man' who knock on your door until their fists bleed. They knock on your door like peasant children who are desperate for warm milk and stale rye bread. In my life this intolerant act has taken course and being one who enjoys the relaxation of silence, I marched to the opening of my kingdom and I RIPPED THOSE c**ts A NEW ASSHOLE c**ts. So in all fairness - No countries.

'At this very moment I must confess that I was pinched on my thigh by Fellatio Nelson here in the twilight of early evening. Fellatio Nelson has retreated with a stroll and a get back stair that can be in comparison to a Kings 'most valued' Knights hooker. The horizon of realization has just overwhelmed me as if I have just been angelically stroked on my ' scratched coffee table forehead which has more lines then 'Lindsay Lohan has in front of her on a Saturday night'

At this very moment I felt like Lou Gehrig 'No I don't have a disease named after me' I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

At this very moment I stand up with my hands pointing to the heavens in gushing grace. I feel as if the world as I know it is breaking free - from me.

I swiftly rock my head ----- From Left---- To Right

The song from the cars 'It's Magic' plays in high Def. 'It must be Fellatio Nelson' I murmur to myself

I feel as if a happy ending to a long running sitcom had entered my life, but then again I felt as if I were only at the premier. I felt as if 'for just a moment' that I were Drew Carey at the premier of the Drew Carey show with the back round sound of 'Cleveland Rocks' The glory is in jeopardy as ... knocking echoes from behind my front door. I approach

And as I aggressively turn the knob

(The End)

I don't know if Drew Carey would get a UK obit, but idle gossip abounds on the interweb that he may be suffering from pancreatic and liver cancer...

• Like 1

US envoy Richard Holbrooke is in a 'critical' condition in hospital, after tearing his aorta...

US envoy Richard Holbrooke is in a 'critical' condition in hospital, after tearing his aorta...

He isn't a candidate in 2011 he will be dead by X-Mas. This has the fingerprnts of Hamid Karzai all over it and will delay the Afghan withdrawl.

He isn't a candidate in 2011 he will be dead by X-Mas. This has the fingerprnts of Hamid Karzai all over it and will delay the Afghan withdrawl.

Not necessarily. I refer you to one Gerard Houllier, similar problem in 2001, now happily managing Aston Villa in our fine city of Birmingham. Given that he felt ill and was able to walk to the medical centre (CNN), this seems remarkably similar to the circumstances of M. Houllier's case.

Having said all that, he probably won't last the night now.

Guest msc

I had a dream last night where I went onto Deathlist, and found that Spade Cooley had updated Blake Edwards thread with the news he had been found dead. It was very strange.

Just a pointless bit of info that didn't need to go bumping up the Edwards thread for, lest people think there'd been another hit.

Linsey Lohan, a train wreck.

Zsa Zsa Gabor for her recent hospitalization blood clots etc

Sir Run Run Shaw

Billy Dee Williams (He was inhebriated at Calgary's comic con, either that or drunk but he did have an air of decay around him, he had troubles breathing)

Linsey Lohan, a train wreck.

Zsa Zsa Gabor for her recent hospitalization blood clots etc

Sir Run Run Shaw

Billy Dee Williams (He was inhebriated at Calgary's comic con, either that or drunk but he did have an air of decay around him, he had troubles breathing)

Valuable new posters.

Flamenco anyone? One of the leading exponents of the art, Spaniard Enrique Morente is "brain dead" according to his family...

This race to be the first to jump from altitude and land without a parachute throws up a few possibilities. Jeb Corliss seems most promising. He's training hard but needs $2m to build a "runway" for his landing.

Possibly unrelated, but there was a chap on Radio 4 this morning telling us that if a hamster was thrown out of a plane it would most likely survive. Which leads me to wonder:

hammond10b.jpg+ plane-1.png+ arrowdn.gif- Parachute.png= cash.gif?

Dead.

Having said all that, he probably won't last the night now.

OK, 2 nights.

whereitisatjuly.jpeg

Talentless, ginger, buck-toothed, fag-hag Scouser.

Oi! Don't get so personal. She had the teeth fixed , alright?

whereitisatjuly.jpeg

Talentless, ginger, buck-toothed, fag-hag Scouser.

Oi! Don't get so personal. She had the teeth fixed , alright?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Bit of a long shot but in the event of a death the newspaper coverage would certainly count for DDP/Deathrace points.

TV psychic and general chancer Martin Smith has been found guilty of long-term sexual abuse of a child, his wife Lianne has already been arrested in Spain for the murder of their two children and she attempted suicide soon after the arrest. This new twist is unlikely to make either Smith feel better about their future.

Could we soon be saying R.I.P. Torn?. The 78 year old actor "has been charged with allegedly breaking into a Connecticut bank and carrying a loaded handgun while intoxicated". Sounds like he's got problems!

He's avoided jail for this, and you gotta think that three years of compulsory drug and alcohol testing should keep him on the clean and narrow for the next half-decade. Rip it up and start again...

Could we soon be saying R.I.P. Torn?. The 78 year old actor "has been charged with allegedly breaking into a Connecticut bank and carrying a loaded handgun while intoxicated". Sounds like he's got problems!

He's avoided jail for this, and you gotta think that three years of compulsory drug and alcohol testing should keep him on the clean and narrow for the next half-decade. Rip it up and start again...

...otherwise, it'd be the oxymoronic RipTorn Stitch Up

Guest msc
I had a dream last night where I went onto Deathlist, and found that Spade Cooley had updated Blake Edwards thread with the news he had been found dead. It was very strange.

Just a pointless bit of info that didn't need to go bumping up the Edwards thread for, lest people think there'd been another hit.

For the record, I didn't kill him.

For the record, I didn't kill him.

Have you had more of these dreams recently?

I would like to know so that i can put them on my DDP.