Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2010

Parker-Bowles dies.

Calm down, its Rosemary, Camilla's ex's second wife. Aged 69. From cancer.

Out of curiosity, is that the same person as Rosemary Pitman, or is that a different Rosemary? I know nothing about the British royal family and am proud...

It is...

^She's not really a Royal!!

The Royal family can be rather complex, with all these hanger on's gettings titles!

Parker-Bowles dies.

Out of curiosity, is that the same person as Rosemary Pitman, or is that a different Rosemary? I know nothing about the British royal family and am proud...

It is...

It is what? Same or different?

Parker-Bowles dies.

It is...

She was Rosemary Pitman before she was Rosemary Parker-Bowles, but whether or not thats the Rosemary Pitman to whom you refer, I don't know.

Parker-Bowles dies.

It is...

She was Rosemary Pitman before she was Rosemary Parker-Bowles, but whether or not thats the Rosemary Pitman to whom refer, I don't know.

Thanks... she was on the research list, and I wanted to remove her before someone left a note in that thread for me to do it... :)

Garage punk revivalist Jay Reatard kicks off what will hopefully be a year full of current NME favourites kicking the bucket, aged 29.

.... Jay Reatard, has died, his record label Goner Records said on Wednesday.

10.gif

Johnson and Johnson heiress Casey Johnson, 30, has been found dead at her Los Angeles home.

No More Tears

miss Johnson had an affair with Tila Tequila. :o

Had an affair? They were engaged to get married...

Two attention wh*res with a extremely flamboyant lifestyle, a rather consumptive view on relations and a proven lack of responsibility might have described their relationship in whatever way they'd liked, I refuse to take their 'engagement' serious.

I can see you think a lot of yourself "Tomb raider", and although you'd like to think so, your opinions don't necessarily devalue or invalidate peoples' relationships. Regardless of what your morals make of their lifestyle, they were engaged. So to say they were having "an affair" is a bit demeaning. Just because somebody lives a reckless lifestyle doesn't blank out the fact that they're engaged, married etc. If that were the case, people like Gazza and Alex Higgins have been bachelor for many years now... :)

What's wrong with a flamboyant lifestyle anyway? Some of us just like to make the most of our lives in different ways. Live and let live, have a little tolerance pal.

Not only do I think a lot of myself, Ulitzer, it seems that my interpretation of Tila Tequila's (cough) engagement was more to the point than yours...

[childish/girlish mode] Told you so! Told you so! Told you, told you, told you so! [/childish mode]

O dear, I actually spent several minutes of my life on Tila Tequila... Who's the dumbhead here, I wonder?

Johnson and Johnson heiress Casey Johnson, 30, has been found dead at her Los Angeles home.

No More Tears

miss Johnson had an affair with Tila Tequila. :o

Had an affair? They were engaged to get married...

Two attention wh*res with a extremely flamboyant lifestyle, a rather consumptive view on relations and a proven lack of responsibility might have described their relationship in whatever way they'd liked, I refuse to take their 'engagement' serious.

I can see you think a lot of yourself "Tomb raider", and although you'd like to think so, your opinions don't necessarily devalue or invalidate peoples' relationships. Regardless of what your morals make of their lifestyle, they were engaged. So to say they were having "an affair" is a bit demeaning. Just because somebody lives a reckless lifestyle doesn't blank out the fact that they're engaged, married etc. If that were the case, people like Gazza and Alex Higgins have been bachelor for many years now... :)

What's wrong with a flamboyant lifestyle anyway? Some of us just like to make the most of our lives in different ways. Live and let live, have a little tolerance pal.

Not only do I think a lot of myself, Ulitzer, it seems that my interpretation of Tila Tequila's (cough) engagement was more to the point than yours...

[childish/girlish mode] Told you so! Told you so! Told you, told you, told you so! [/childish mode]

O dear, I actually spent several minutes of my life on Tila Tequila... Who's the dumbhead here, I wonder?

1) It's TMZ, purely a gossip website and not always reliable

2) If it's true then you're right by default as it wasn't known to be a "publicity stunt" before her death. But I don't recall you saying anything about it being a publicity stunt anyway Tomb raider?

2) If it's true then you're right by default as it wasn't known to be a "publicity stunt" before her death. But I don't recall you saying anything about it being a publicity stunt anyway Tomb raider?

Tomb Raider expressed doubt about whether Tila Tequila and Casey Johnson really were engaged, and it appears those doubts may have been well-founded. Here's an article from around the time of the "engagement", saying the same thing:

Single Ladies? (put a sock in it)

Tila T was dating American football player Shawn Merriman until a few months ago, claimed he beat her up, but she was allegedly drinking at the time, and the police dropped the charges. Which suggests she's not exactly the most credible source. It would seem Casey Johnson had some quite serious mental and drug issues. Now the delightful Ms. Tequila is apparently seeking to gain custody of her adopted baby, even though they apparently had only known each other a matter of days.

I suggest some better research is required before we award any Ulitzer prizes on the DL site.

No, that's true. Were they not the first to spread the Zelda Rubinstein-rumour, which misleaded most of the Deathlisting-community? :)

But anyhow: where there's smoke in celebrity-land, there's usually fire. We'll see.

I never mentioned a publicity stunt, no. I said that I "refused to take their 'engagement' serious", and it now turns out that I had every reason to do so.

But let's stop quarreling, Ulitzer! Something in my posts seemed to annoy you, I'm sorry for that. On a forum like this, people always try to be a tiny little bit more humorous and witty than they probably are, so it doesn't always work out.

Chess Records artiste and songwriter Bobby Charles is out aged 71. Tracks penned by him include "See You Later, Alligator", so you can do your own pun.

No, that's true. Were they not the first to spread the Zelda Rubinstein-rumour, which misleaded most of the Deathlisting-community? :banghead:

But anyhow: where there's smoke in celebrity-land, there's usually fire. We'll see.

I never mentioned a publicity stunt, no. I said that I "refused to take their 'engagement' serious", and it now turns out that I had every reason to do so.

But let's stop quarreling, Ulitzer! Something in my posts seemed to annoy you, I'm sorry for that. On a forum like this, people always try to be a tiny little bit more humorous and witty than they probably are, so it doesn't always work out.

Here, here. Although I wasn't trying to quarrel, I was just questioning what you said although I partly agree. I think we should both just get back to the point... this is a death-related forum and who honestly gives a stuff about how she lived, the broad's dead now and nobody seems that to be that fussed. Apart from Paris Hilton who seems to be on the attendee list for her funeral..... :rolleyes: *sigh*

Aidan Curwen well, my sister will miss him. I think she was going to the next gig.

Just been told that musician Michael Tillett is dead, 87 years old I think. Be interesting to see if the broadsheets pick it up. After the Royal College of Music he had the luck/curse to link up with Michael Tippett. Tillett transcribed scores, got things ready for publication and generally shaped and polished works as Tippett's eyes gave out. The presence of both names in different places in the published works led a few people think 'Tillett' was a typo. No, I'm not making this up.

If the broadsheets were up to speed they'd rate Tillett around the same level as a good cameraman who worked with a great director, a good editor with a great author etc.

Indian communist leader Jyoti Basu is no more. Surely DDT's eagle eye will be focused on unearthing a suitable CPDP ordinary team obit.

Indian communist leader Jyoti Basu is no more. Surely DDT's eagle eye will be focused on unearthing a suitable CPDP ordinary team obit.

Here's one...