Banshees Scream

The Dead Of 2010

Albert Booth has died aged 81.

MP for Barrow in Furness from 1966 to 1983, and served Secretary of State for Employment from 1976 to 1979 under Sunny Jim.

Fred Morrison, the inventor of the Frisbee, has died aged 90...

Who gives a toss?

Celebrated Russian diva Irina Arkhipova, a regular in productions at the Bolshoi for decades, has died aged 85.

Ahh but we don't that for sure do we? That he killed himself I mean. His mum died on 2 February, maybe he was a mummy's boy and couldn't live without her

Alexander McQueen has killed himself.

You've got to say it

Gone out of fashion :rolleyes:

Here's another article, which I post solely because it mentions the woman who apparently discovered Alexander McQueen. Fashion director and magazine editor Isabella Blow, whose name works on so many levels it approaches you couldn't make it up territory.

Regicide

You've got to say it

Here's another article, which I post solely because it mentions the woman who apparently discovered Alexander McQueen. Fashion director and magazine editor Isabella Blow, whose name works on so many levels it approaches you couldn't make it up territory.

Regicide

I believe it was weed killer that Ms Blow ingested no? Can't say I'm too fussed about Mr McQueen's demise, I've a felling it may bring out people's inner death hag though.

You've got to say it

Regicide

I believe it was weed killer that Ms Blow ingested no? Can't say I'm too fussed about Mr McQueen's demise, I've a felling it may bring out people's inner death hag though.

Rather than fag hag I suppose...

I saw him once on the Frank Skinner show some years ago and thought he was the most arrogant prick I had ever seen on TV and that's saying something...

crabfisher Phil Harris, known for his apearence on Discovery Channels documentary series Deadliest Catch has died.

I was sorry to hear he didn't make it. Of course, everyone is blaming the fags and the Red Bulls, but crab fishing is one of the most physically punishing and dangerous jobs you can ever have. Phil Harris was the captain of the Cornelia Marie, shown here with crazy waves, wild weather and the 22-20s. He also was the spokesman for a brand of coffee called Deadliest Brew. R.I.P.

Former Chelsea and Yugoslavia keeper Petar Borota has died aged 56.

Also a tribute here.

Borota was famed for his eccentricity, often dribbling the ball out of his penalty area and taking on opposing players. Despite, or because of, this, he was a huge hit with the Chelsea fans and was voted their player of the year in 1981. He joined Chelsea from Partizan Belgrade and clocked up 114 matches for the London club.

Comic opera singer John Reed has died aged 94, on his birthday, which is the 13th, so massive extra points for Grobler's Stiff Ones on the DDP, who also had him as a unique pick.

Comic opera singer John Reed has died aged 94, on his birthday, which is the 13th, so massive extra points for Grobler's Stiff Ones on the DDP, who also had him as a unique pick.

No so fast, Garn2. He needs an obit from a major British news source (BBC, Guardian, Times etc) before claiming the points..

Actor, singer and author Cy Grant has died, aged 90. An obit will be along soon.

No so fast, Garn2. He needs an obit from a major British news source (BBC, Guardian, Times etc) before claiming the points..

Does an obit in The Scotsman count?

Actor, singer and author Cy Grant has died, aged 90. An obit will be along soon.

BBC obit

Damn! He was on my DDP shortlist!

Aye, I think I flagged up Cy Grant on here a while ago, I've considered him off and on given his age, but there was nowt to study form wise regarding his health. Actually chanced upon a gig he did years ago, and he wasn't too bad.

Yes.

The same newspaper will give Canadian Paul joy as it has an obituary for William Tenn.

Nothing for Lyon/Schuermann, but that's to be expected really.

That's FIVE to update...my busiest week yet!

Update: There will be one update but TWO emails forthcoming, mainly because the titles containing the puns will be very long....

I cant see it anywhere else

Cancer has caught up with The Knack singer Doug Fieger

The Knack

Sorry if I have posted it in the wrong place

Yes.

The same newspaper will give Canadian Paul joy as it has an obituary for William Tenn.

Nothing for Lyon/Schuermann, but that's to be expected really.

That totally just made my day. I was going to say that I'd make you another one of those collages for your birthday this year, but perhaps soon a collage of prestigious fathers might be more appropriate. :lol: